The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't login

• MagicMythic
    Mess :-( ... no official comment?

There was an official comment :)
    Where??

Options
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    Arghhh!
    Bad Monkey!
    The picture on the wall is chaotic.
    I don't want to look at it, but when I do,
    I cannot speak because of the confusion in my head!
    Options
  • mrsegev
    mrsegev
    Same problem here.
    Options
  • Amenthes
    Amenthes
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here, cant log in - error 301 or log in time runs out.
    Options
  • Tolio
    Tolio
    Atleast the weather is great, so it might be that they want us to go outside and do something for our health. Lets be greatful :smile:
    Options
  • Kaisino
    Kaisino
    Azariah wrote: »
    Dont be so pissed :) This game just started. I see many of you have not played WoW when it started,that was hell. especialy bugged. we were waiting few hours to login, also servers were down for many days. This is fine.

Just because someone else messed up 10 years ago doesn't mean it is okay (I was there).
    Options
  • karstenb16_ESO7
    karstenb16_ESO7
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.
    Options
  • athanasios
    Same here. ZENIMAX wake up... pay day is approaching for you and I don't know if I'll participate in this event !!!
    Options
  • Lantian_Doco
    Lantian_Doco
    ✭✭
    Same problem here... and as i was ingame i was discovered a problem with transitions. Just hanging indefinitly long in loading screen for around 2-5 minutes before i crashed the program.
    Options
  • Red_Panda
    Red_Panda
    Dont be so pissed :) This game just started. I see many of you have not played WoW when it started,that was hell. especialy bugged. we were waiting few hours to login, also servers were down for many days. This is fine.

The majority if not all MMO launches have rocky starts, this is actually going rather well when I compare it to others. At least there isn't a log in queue....yet.
    Options
  • Khal_Kitte
    Can't login either, after having a play session severely hampered by the infinite loading screen bug.
    Sweet Mother, sweet Mother send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

- The Black Sacrament
    Options
  • WylieCoyote1511
    WylieCoyote1511
    ✭✭✭

Yes but that was how many years ago?

Are you saying it's still ok for a game in 2014 to make the same mistakes as a game from 2003/4?

Just saying.

Options
  • Levitan
    Levitan
    Chill out and listen to some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixn1r_JHLIw&list=UUXIyz409s7bNWVcM-vjfdVA

Whilst the problem is fixed ^.^

Thx for the music!

@all

Should listen to the music...and come down :wink:
    Options
  • nidriks
    nidriks
    ✭✭
    nidriks wrote: »
    PFFAFL wrote: »
    What the hell are we paying for when we can't even get in the game. This is a joke!

The game is less than a month old...MMOs have bugs. I know it's annoying but I'd say the ESO launch has been pretty good compared to some. When you can play it's stable, and you can play most of the time.

Not what you want to hear, I know, but it's just the realism of the situation.

Not sure about that. I played a lot of games, and even the free once had more smooth start that this one.
    Zenimax could make an open beta for a month or so, but apparently they thought about money more than about quality.

Ever play Vanguard? Play WoW at the start?

Well it probably cost them a lot ot make ESO. SWTOR is estimated to have cost at least $150m, so I'm sure ESO is up there in the hundreds of thousands. The game is playable for the most part, in fact my experience has been relatively stress free (a few crashes most likely due to me not updating video drivers), so I don't see why launch needed to be held up.

Options
  • 7Montana7
    7Montana7
    ✭✭
    Mess :-( ... no official comment?

There was an official comment :)
    Where??

Just click the green circle under this topic (Customer support page) and you'll get right to it.

Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loxy37 wrote: »
    AlliN wrote: »
    I see next SWTOR all over again.

The sky is falling! Please don't start the silly talk. I think they have done awesome to keep the servers pretty much up all the time over the last few weeks.

How have they done an awesome job exactly?.

Well 95% of the time the servers been up as advertise. I would say that's an awesome job for a new MMO. Is this your first MMO launch?
    Options
  • Jonnymorrow
    Jonnymorrow
    ✭✭✭

The sky is falling! Please don't start the silly talk. I think they have done awesome to keep the servers pretty much up all the time over the last few weeks.

How have they done an awesome job exactly?.

Exactly what I was thinking... lol an awesome job.

We are 3 weeks in, and I reckon I have lost nearly a weeks worth of play in badly timed maintenance's and now a login server crash.

Sounds Awesome to me
    Options
  • ESObtst_Grig
    can't login !!
    Options
  • Grumbles
    Grumbles
    Same problem, timeout or error 301
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: Still investigating, but it appears as though this is only affecting some players on the EU megaserver only.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • olly
    olly
    same
    Options
  • Novarre
    Novarre
    Getting the same 301 as everybody...what a peach to have when I'm off work.
    Options
  • Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    Update: Still investigating, but it appears as though this is only affecting some players on the EU megaserver only.

yeah me!
    Options
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭

Now thats funny :)
    Probably add sarcasm tags...

Options
  • Abuse
    Abuse
    Can't login. Login timeout.

Thank god, I've cancelled my subscription few days ago.
    Options
  • Minsc
    Minsc
    ✭✭✭
    same problem
    Options
  • PFFAFL
    PFFAFL

The majority if not all MMO launches have rocky starts, this is actually going rather well when I compare it to others. At least there isn't a log in queue....yet.

Ofc there's no login queue, no one can even login! And just because they generally have a few issues doesn't make it perfectly fine for them to happen! Especially on a P2P model. We're all paying for this service, I might add one that we aren't receiving!
    Options
  • yerug1b16_ESO
    Been playing practically all day, then the loading went wrong. Dont know if that helps

Options
  • benjamin88preeb18_ESO
    same issue, friend is in game and I can't log in
    Options
  • Tsyliae
    Tsyliae
    Thanks everyone! We're looking into this now. Stand by...

so we have to wait and see ..
    Options