Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Can't login

• Lauradana
    Lauradana
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot log in either after monster long loading screen after leaving an instance
    Options
  • robertlfppb16_ESO
    Who on earth replaced the server Hamster with an Easter Bunny!? Everyone knows they can't nearly go as long as a Hamster!
    Options
  • Pipsissiwa
    Pipsissiwa
    ✭✭
    Logged in about 30-45 mins ago no issue, decided to start a second character. Spent ages making her look perfect, hit 'create', nothing happened. Hit it a few more times, got kicked for 'spamming messages'.... Now can't log back in at all - just times out. And I've probably lost my artfully designed Orc too. :(
    Options
  • kh3ldareb17_ESO
    Same
    Options
  • Sergiug
    Sergiug
    I got the same problem. Tried to change characters and didn't loged out. Need to use hard quit. Now can't even log in. The problem was when I tried to get in a dungeon I got u don't have permission to get in the area. What is this???
    Options
  • SintNicolaas
    Same here, I can't log in.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, someone got banned and decided to thank for the ban with DDoS'ing the servers?
    Options
  • Yeevle
    Yeevle
    Getting a bit fed up now. Oh well I'll be gone after my month so I wont be stressing the "megaserver" much longer.
    Options
  • Depechenova
    Depechenova
    ✭✭
    Elvikun wrote: »
    Server or login server maybe crashed. Let's form a lynch mob and go kill everyone.

Seriously, some people around here should find a way to relax and let off steam. Somehwre else than in game and on the forums here.

What if your way of letting off steam, after working all week is to play this,,,,, and u cant because its broken?
    Options
  • Kaisino
    Kaisino
    IT NO WORK
    Options
  • HardLord
    HardLord
    I wonder how long to wait correct this error.
    Options
  • stefaan.de.wasch1b16_ESO
    Mess :-( ... no official comment?

There was an official comment :)

The statement "if you put enough monkeys behind enough typewriters... sooner or later one will produce the works of Shakespeare" has sadly been proven utterly wrong by the internet...
    Options
  • Akaasha
    Akaasha
    Can't login either
    Options
  • Cube968
    Cube968
    Same here.
    Options
  • Kroin
    Kroin
    ✭✭
    I did fall through earth, and after i killed myself with stuck i was at a wayshirne but coudent see a thing, tried to relog dident help so i just pressed alt f4 and now cant log in.
    Options
  • tranides
    tranides
    same
    Options
  • Iniesta
    Iniesta
    ✭✭
    <-- needs ESO infusion , else going to die
    FIX IT :smiley:
    Options
  • Snugenz
    Snugenz
    Loxy37 wrote: »
    AlliN wrote: »
    I see next SWTOR all over again.

The sky is falling! Please don't start the silly talk. I think they have done awesome to keep the servers pretty much up all the time over the last few weeks.

How have they done an awesome job exactly?.
    Options
  • Divad Zarn
    Divad Zarn
    ✭✭✭
    same here
    Options
  • KitiaraLi
    KitiaraLi
    Thanks everyone! We're looking into this now. Stand by...

I am standing, but not sure if I am standing by the right thing?..... help?!

Options
  • Raynekatt
    Raynekatt
    We've 4 people with this problem as well for the EU server. 1 was actually in the game, did a zone change, and got booted out the game as "connection lost" and is unable to login.

Game was working fine for all of us. We've done the repairs, driver checks, host suggestions ect.

Oddly, we have 1 other person with us who is still in the game playing. Seems like it's a login issue only.

*During the time of writing this, 2 more of our guild members have dropped into Teamspeak having the same login issues.
    Options
  • Wolperting
    Seems like another crash. Hope there will be at least a refund.
    Options
  • Azariah
    Azariah
    Soul Shriven
    Dont be so pissed :) This game just started. I see many of you have not played WoW when it started,that was hell. especialy bugged. we were waiting few hours to login, also servers were down for many days. This is fine.
    Options
  • natsamson
    natsamson
    ✭✭
    Login timed out and error 301 continuous even after a repair of the client, something is wrong with the server I think.
    High Elf Templar Healer | Imperial Necromancer Tank | EU Megaserver | Aldemeri Dominion
    Options
  • andrmncreb17_ESO
    Log out due to inactivity and now I can't log in. :(
    Options
  • Valije
    Valije
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long till someone comes in to argue that late afternoon early evening on a Saturday bank holiday weekend isn't prime time.
    Options
  • nikos
    nikos
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem, error 301 or login timeout!
    Options
  • N373r
    N373r
    Soul Shriven
    Can't login, error 301:***
    Options
  • richard.mcmanb16_ESO
    fix the server or at least tell us there's a problem
    Options