Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Can't login

• highrisedrifter
    highrisedrifter
    ✭✭✭
    So. Many. Bugs.
    Options
  • PFFAFL
    PFFAFL
    What the hell are we paying for when we can't even get in the game. This is a joke!
    Options
  • murklor007neb18_ESO
    lordnox24 wrote: »
    just realized my game version is 1.0.0.969973

isn't the 1.0.4 patch already out ? or is my game not updating itself lol....some really weird *** is happening with this game :D
    I have no idea. I just noticed that mine says 1.0.0 as well, is that normal lol? I didnt think it was possible for a game to downgrade itself.
    Options
  • seneferab16_ESO
    seneferab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, EU
    Aerin Treerunner, pre dinner snack
    Options
  • 7Montana7
    7Montana7
    ✭✭
    Same here
    Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it been running terribad all day with endless loading screen that even caused me to have to repeat an entire quest chain again and now its popped good stylee.
    Options
  • baps
    baps
    Getting the same here. Timeouts or 301.

Do the staff monitor the forums?
    Options
  • Altissimus
    Altissimus
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto. Was in transition to another zone, login froze, had to restart and now I'm just getting login timeouts.

On Easter weekend, too....I just bet their support staff are away and they're running skeleton staff.

It's like the beta weekends all over again...
    Options
  • Loony1979
    Loony1979
    Had to alt F4 after logging to an alt. Cant login now either
    Options
  • Silverion
    Silverion
    ✭✭
    I have 15 people in guild that cannot log in ...
    Options
  • Antonie
    Antonie
    ✭✭✭
    Several guild members and me are having the same issue. Right now we are waiting for a solution.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”-Albert Einstein
    Leben ist ein RPG. Was ist DEINE Rolle?-Motto von http://rpgspielen.de/

Options
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    It says something along the lines of "Requesting Login" for a while, then times out... but what I heard was "Go rewatch season one of Game of Thrones."

FINE.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lordnox24 wrote: »
    just realized my game version is 1.0.0.969973

isn't the 1.0.4 patch already out ? or is my game not updating itself lol....some really weird *** is happening with this game :D
    @lordnox24 the game version isn't the patch version, there have been a few threads (including one from me) about how this is a confusing issue because we expect to see the patch version somewhere.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks everyone! We're looking into this now. Stand by...
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here , this game is clearly not ready for launch, much as I enjoy it (when it works) my sub will not be renewed if they don't get their act together by months end.
    Edited by Forztr on April 19, 2014 3:56PM
    Options
  • Rotwurm
    Rotwurm
    Same here, can't login , error301.
    Options
  • nidriks
    nidriks
    ✭✭
    PFFAFL wrote: »
    What the hell are we paying for when we can't even get in the game. This is a joke!

The game is less than a month old...MMOs have bugs. I know it's annoying but I'd say the ESO launch has been pretty good compared to some. When you can play it's stable, and you can play most of the time.

Not what you want to hear, I know, but it's just the realism of the situation.

Options
  • Libertine
    Libertine
    ✭✭✭

ever heard of end-to-end monitoring ?

Options
  • DjRoth
    DjRoth
    Soul Shriven
    same here
    Options
  • Stoda
    Stoda
    Same here :/
    Options
  • Pinkes
    Pinkes
    Yep same. Tried repairing client, didn't work
    Options
  • javajix
    javajix
    ✭✭
    Same here, either error 301 or time out. Eu Server
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    Options
  • baps
    baps

Thanks Gina!
    Options
  • tijnhaakb16_ESO
    tijnhaakb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Well atleast they respond within 30 minutes :cold_sweat:
    Options
  • eduardstoianeb17_ESO1
    eduardstoianeb17_ESO1
    Soul Shriven
    well this is the worst bug a game can have :/
    Options
  • Chiraku
    Chiraku
    got the same problem aswell
    Edited by Chiraku on April 19, 2014 3:58PM
    Options
  • Aestrom
    Aestrom
    Nothing changes. Almost every weekend i'v got 301 error. Is this such a big problem to upgrade servers?
    Options
  • Rotwurm
    Rotwurm
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    It says something along the lines of "Requesting Login" for a while, then times out... but what I heard was "Go rewatch season one of Game of Thrones."

FINE.

With all these server crashes and problems, I'm allready past season 1, halfway into season 2.
    Options
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Well, at least I managed to get the last quest for Greenshade done, before everything stopped working. I just so hope that it's registered...

Now making dinner, good idea. Also going to do that.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

Options
  • Elvikun
    Elvikun
    ✭✭✭
    Server or login server maybe crashed. Let's form a lynch mob and go kill everyone.

Seriously, some people around here should find a way to relax and let off steam. Somehwre else than in game and on the forums here.
    Failing is a lifestyle too.
    Options