Options
  • whooligans
    whooligans
    ✭✭
    PFFAFL wrote: »
    whooligans wrote: »
    whooligans wrote: »
    for what did i pay? that i can play a *** BETA ??? Get real or u fail like the others MMOS !

Lik
    nidriks wrote: »
    What the hell are we paying for when we can't even get in the game. This is a joke!

The game is less than a month old...MMOs have bugs. I know it's annoying but I'd say the ESO launch has been pretty good compared to some. When you can play it's stable, and you can play most of the time.

Not what you want to hear, I know, but it's just the realism of the situation.

I'm well aware MMO launches can be a bit rocky, but this is ridiculous. Early access was started with long maintenance over peak hours making those 5 days near enough wasted. After launch it still persisted until they finally realised that taking servers down when most people want to play is a bad idea. Not to mention the huge number of bugged quests, login issues, etc. etc. that's been happening alongside.

Remember, we're paying a subscription for this! It shouldn't be happening. A F2P game I could let go, but this is far from a F2P game!

"When you can play it's stable"??? We could all "play" up to now today, but it was obviously not stable. Look at the amount of comments who mention the loading bugs that have been happening. This game was clearly not ready for launch and Zenimax weren't ready to support it either!

WoW is almost 10 years old and still suffers from the same issues, server crashes, a huge bot problem in pvp, stuck on loading screens, bugged crap etc. *** happens. So perhabs they should take down WoW aswell, since it's not ready for launch according to your post.

I do agree with people on the issue of communication, it's pretty terrible.

WoW's problems weren't as often as ESO. The game has been live for a couple of weeks and this is a regular occurrence. Blizzard also had the decency to be monitoring their servers, so they informed their PAYING customers of the problem. They didn't need 3/4 pages of forum posts before they even bothered to say "we're looking into it".

WoW's first month was totally unplayable FYI and it took them years to make playing on patch day not such a stressfull day. And the game still suffers from lag after 10 years on certain servers. Like I said, *** happens. Perhabs you should read the WoW forums a bit better, since it's exactlty the same thing thats been said here that continues there each week.

I'm sorry, but since when was ESO WoW?? We're paying for a service that we are not getting! Who gives a crap if launches can be rocky, that doesn't make it perfectly acceptable! It's Saturday, myself like most people have today off to relax and do what they like. Myself and I'm sure them as well want to play the game we've paid and are paying a subscription for! Yet we aren't getting the service we're PAYING for, so yeah, everyone on here has the right to be pissed off! If they weren't ready to deliver and maintain the service, they should have delayed the launch! It's that simple

Looks like you have no clue about how these things work. It sucks, but it's the nature of the beast. Quess you've never experienced a loss of internet connection and/or tv etc.

Options
  • seancstewub17_ESO
    For all you fanboys saying WoW has random downtime...
    erm, no. I played wow for about 2 years and still log on the odd month here and there.

There is hardly ever a random downtime, in fact I dont even remember having one

Did you play WOW at Launch? well, there you go. :D it was worse than this is.
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As mentioned in the announcement we just put up, we had to bring the EU megaserver down to address the login issues that you all were facing. We'll update the announcement as we receive additional details.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ArRashid
    ArRashid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they're doing a good job so far..
    The worst issue was maintenance in peak hours due to european megaserver being in usa.

I'm only angry because I was asked by my guildies to join their group for dungeons, and when I tried to relog on my main I got stuck on 0 seconds left, when trying to shut down the game from desktop ESO crashed and now this no login thing..

Oh well. I guess it's time to give computer a break and go stuff my mouth..
    Options
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    lakaisl wrote: »
    The people asking for refund or free gametime are so hilarious xD

Do you people ask for a refund at the gasstation when you get in a traffic jam?

You got free gametime??

The rest of us had to pay for it by buying a game!

What level troll are you?

Lol what?
    Options
  • patrikblb16_ESO
    patrikblb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    *** morons bringing down server for maintenance primetime on a saturday. And they havent even had any easter event...
    Options
  • foofighter5
    They are kidding us...they have to..otherwise they are really insane....its easter weekend! Everyone wants to play and they take the server down PRIMETIME!!!
    Options
  • Mnezocles
    Mnezocles
    Pinging launcher.bethesda.net [54.217.220.147] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 54.217.220.147:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
    Ping test failed!

Tracing route to launcher.bethesda.net [54.217.220.147]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:
    0 192.168.1.137
    1 192.168.1.1
    2 78.97.206.1
    3 95.77.42.97
    4 84.116.131.53
    5 84.116.132.186
    6 178.236.15.20
    7 178.236.3.65
    8 178.236.3.13
    9 176.32.106.14
    10 178.236.0.81
    11 178.236.0.118
    12 178.236.0.139
    13 79.125.1.201
    14 * * *

Problem.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Naja, nun mal im ernst wie oft ich hier free to play lese ist traurig. ich habe selbst viele f2p spiele gespielt und es kam immer auf das gleiche hinaus, entweder ging das spiel bankrot oder man pumpte nur noch sell items ins spiel aber nie die nötigen fixes oder mapupdates. fakt ist wer nicht in der lage ist diesen mikrigen betrag monatlich zu zahlen hat entweder A: keine budget planung oder B: ist arbeitslos und in dem fall auch zu faul eine stelle zu suchen.

ich für meinen teil finde das spiel genial und nehme deshalb auch mal serverdowns und nicht sofort gefixte sachen in kauf. wie man weiss hat jedes spiel in der anfangsphase ihre babykrankheiten deshalb sollte man auch einwenig verständnis für anfällige störungen aufbringen können.

This is an English-language forum
    Options
  • ruckus37b16_ESO
    ruckus37b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Game is soo broken.
    Options
  • vid9
    vid9
    Gotta love paying for a product we can't use..... again
    Options
  • Mackeh
    Mackeh
    ✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Options
  • seancstewub17_ESO
    For all you fanboys saying WoW has random downtime...
    erm, no. I played wow for about 2 years and still log on the odd month here and there.

There is hardly ever a random downtime, in fact I dont even remember having one

Oh, and calling people Fanboys while defending another game makes you a fanboy of the other game. Just saying.
    Options
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    lakaisl wrote: »
    Timbigo wrote: »
    These things do happen but it would be very useful if the people running the whole thing thought about their customers and
    announced it on the opening screen rather than having to trawl through various pages to find the cause. So things don't always work . FOR GODS SAKE TELL US!!

They don't know yet, give them some time...damn.. bloody whiners

You didnt reach VR yet...So yea, people have all rights to *** whine as much as they want to, Zenimax deserves every bad word written here.

Says who?
    Options
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cinder82 wrote: »
    im getting sick of this BS!!! and when is our server coming to europe??? the lag in pvp is a joke! where the F are the overflow servers??? if you screw us over im done!!!! f*ck easter you better work overtime to fix this game now!! im so done with this BS!! gimme back my money!

/Ragequit much?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfZ9Z85Ed4s
    Options
  • Tightywhites
    Tightywhites
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem so I went out for a walk. The fresh air hurt my lungs and the sun burned my pasty white skin. I do not have this problem in Tamriel, please fix it.
    Options
  • соня
    соня
    ✭✭
    Mistake 301... (((
    Options
  • Azaelia
    Azaelia
    *** morons bringing down server for maintenance primetime on a saturday. And they havent even had any easter
    event...

quicker they fix it, quicker we can ALL be happy and in game again :)

Options
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    Have that same message here, server maintenance on Saturday afternoon? (for me it's afternoon :p). I hope it'll be only a restart.
    Options
  • fambaab16_ESO
    fambaab16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hatti wrote: »
    and i bet, this ingame night, vamps will pop out.....
    I could bite you, but then you'll become a werewolf :)

Options
  • patrikblb16_ESO
    patrikblb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone log on to the NA server now, bring it down to its knees!
    Options
  • butterfly442
    butterfly442
    ✭✭✭
    I expect a new rash of bans
    Options
  • Lantian_Doco
    Lantian_Doco
    ✭✭
    Even a dammed Root server needs a few minutes to restart if you have a few programms running... what do you think it takes to restart a serverfarm or a gameserver...
    Options
  • inhidrosprb19_ESO
    Same problem here from 18:00 CET, thought it was my problem!
    Options
  • Red_Panda
    Red_Panda
    giphy.gif

I love that show :smiley:

Options
  • Balael
    Balael
    ✭✭✭
    These prime time maintenance sessions have got to stop. I have never seen so much prime time maint in an mmo ever, hell not even free to play korean ones go down at peak hours this often.
    Options
  • Koshiib16_ESO2
    Biggreen wrote: »

That does NOT sound good... without a ETA, last time the emergency maintenance took 3 hours something.
    Options