Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Style Page: The Blind Shoulder

• Scarefish
    Scarefish
    ✭✭✭
    I ended up spending ~260 keys and got 1 Balorgh Shoulder Style Page and that's it.
  • tom6143346
    tom6143346
    ✭✭✭
    260 keys 😧 uff that’s annoying
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno sorry to bother you but can we get a solution here? I'd appreciate getting my keys back before the Blind shoulders are gone.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do I understand correctly that it actually is NOT dropping at all?
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do I understand correctly that it actually is NOT dropping at all?

Don't know if its been fixed since, but at the time I unloaded all my keys, if you purchased the single crate there was (prob still is) a 0% chance of a blind shoulder.

I do not know about the 5 key crates, but you can purchase the style for 50 keys.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As there are no official notes in today's patch, it seems to be still bugged (Or not added to the loot table yet).
  • syberfut
    syberfut
    ✭✭✭
    Did they ninja fix this with the patch? Well.. regardless if they did, RIP 250 keys.
  • ArrowPoint
    ArrowPoint
    ✭✭
    I've spent 30+ keys this morning with no joy. The Blind shoulder style page doesn't drop. Usually - IF the loot table contains it - it drops within the first 5-10 coffers purchased. I wonder if Zos will fix this before too late...
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anybody gotten the Blind Shoulders from the boxes that cost 1 key? If so please confirm when, would help in determining if they have put the style in the loot table yet.

Also anybody had any luck with their support tickets?
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spoke with someone in Support that seemed to actually understand what was going on and requested information like how many keys, bought all at once, what time etc and was going to look into it.

Since then, 3 auto responses from bots have come through about RNG and the first person I spoke with, has vanished.

Trying to explain to them it isn't an RNG thing if the chance if 0% and the general consensus is it isn't even in the loot table. Then it get bounced off to another bot that repeats the same spiel, its beyond frustrating.

@ZOS_GinaBruno any update yet? Can you confirm the drop rate?
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balorgh has been removed from the Undaunted Merchant, so something has clearly changed. Its like they accidently put Balorgh instead of Blind in the loot table?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    richo262 wrote: »
    Balorgh has been removed from the Undaunted Merchant, so something has clearly changed. Its like they accidently put Balorgh instead of Blind in the loot table?

They were both running at the same time, but Balorgh is over now.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • syberfut
    syberfut
    ✭✭✭
    Tried again just now with 15 more keys, nothing. I didn't want to waste another hundred just for support to say it was RNG again. Is it dropping, yet?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    syberfut wrote: »
    Tried again just now with 15 more keys, nothing. I didn't want to waste another hundred just for support to say it was RNG again. Is it dropping, yet?

This is not the first time they've messed this up and forgot to add the shoulder to the loot table.

In all the previous cases, the fix happened during an incremental patch and they mentioned it in the patch notes. So I think it's fairly safe to assume that until they announce that it's been fixed, you shouldn't be wasting your keys in hopes that they did an unannounced mid-cycle stealth fix.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I put another 12 in the sinkhole. Fortunately i've had some good luck with the monster mask style, but thats because it is in the loot table and I have run it quite a bit. I have ran the dungeon about 20 times, vs 92 keys I've put in so far. They really need to double check before publishing these monster sets that they actually drop.

It ruins dungeoning, I do pledges for keys, to bank them to get any missing shoulders when a style page comes out. This just wasted all the pledges I had done to date. Not a great feeling, makes me not want to do pledges anymore not much point.
  • KalevaLaine
    KalevaLaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also spend about 120 keys - nothing. Two times Balorg.
    i TurNeD inTo A mARtian 👽 // PC EU seit 2020 (3600CP) // PS EU von 2015-2020 (1250CP)
  • Scarefish
    Scarefish
    ✭✭✭
    Also spend about 120 keys - nothing. Two times Balorg.

I swear Balorgh is broken too. It feels like it has a tenth of the normal drop rate
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally got this on my first key and then ate it ... no idea what it was until I came here lol
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally got this on my first key and then ate it ... no idea what it was until I came here lol

You said you have no idea what it was, are you absolutely certain it was Blind? and not Balorgh?

You are the only person that has claimed they have had it dropped, yet are not sure what it was. You can confirm if it was Blind, because you'll see it in your Signature Shoulder unlocks in Outfit Styles. I suspect you may have unlocked Balorgh. The bug we are talking about is that Blind is not in the loot table, many in zone and on forums are stating it does not drop.

If you confirm it is Blind, can you tell us when you found it?
  • syberfut
    syberfut
    ✭✭✭
    richo262 wrote: »
    If you confirm it is Blind, can you tell us when you found it?

I second this. @dcam86b14_ESO can you please confirm that the Blind Should is indeed dropping from the one key coffers? Since ZOS won't respond, we are hoping on the community to verify or not.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

This is not the first time they've messed this up and forgot to add the shoulder to the loot table.

In all the previous cases, the fix happened during an incremental patch and they mentioned it in the patch notes. So I think it's fairly safe to assume that until they announce that it's been fixed, you shouldn't be wasting your keys in hopes that they did an unannounced mid-cycle stealth fix.

@ZOS_Kevin

Can you please have the team look into the Blind shoulder style page drop from the 1 key coffers?

Thank you.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Scarefish
    Scarefish
    ✭✭✭
    Spent 12 more keys. Got Vykosa, not The Blind
  • Krymsyn_Panda
    Krymsyn_Panda
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno

I know the team has asked in the past how to improve communications. This thread here is the perfect example of the frustrations players feel when there is no response. The Blind style pages have been in the game for over 2 weeks now. They will be gone from the store in a couple of days and there has been 0 indication of them dropping as expected from the 1 key mystery coffers. There are multiple threads and even when posted in the correct "Bug Report" section of the forums, a mod closes that thread down and points to this one.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/661787/the-blinds-shoulder-style-not-dropping-from-1-key-coffers

If it is not working correctly and it is unable to be fixed in time during the drop window (3 weeks) communication that we should stop wasting our hard earned keys would be exactly what we need. Not silence. If the general section of the forums are not where the team is looking for bug reports, threads in the bug report section should not be closed.

While bugs can be disappointing, being kept in the dark about them is far worse.
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    I created a support ticket and they answered that the bug is known and it will be fixed in a future patch.
    Tomorrow I’ll ask them if we can expect something about the loss of the keys.
  • salander7
    salander7
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny that they bothered to shut down another thread and refer to here, but not enough to give any pointers.
    At this point I don't expect this to be fixed, but a "you can get your keys back if you bother to create a ticket" would be nice.

However, as per a ticket I had from a previous time this happened, the reply I got from support back in the day (which follows the pattern of their response in scam cases also) was
    "Looking into your account, we see you purchased 77 coffers recently. As a one time courtesy we have restored 77 Undaunted Keys to your account. Your new total next login will be 87."

So "one time courtesy" means since I asked them once already to give me back the keys I wasted because of their a mistake, this time I have to own their mistake, somehow
    Main: Dragonknight Tank.

Crown trading middleman in PC-EU.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno

I know the team has asked in the past how to improve communications. This thread here is the perfect example of the frustrations players feel when there is no response. The Blind style pages have been in the game for over 2 weeks now. They will be gone from the store in a couple of days and there has been 0 indication of them dropping as expected from the 1 key mystery coffers. There are multiple threads and even when posted in the correct "Bug Report" section of the forums, a mod closes that thread down and points to this one.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/661787/the-blinds-shoulder-style-not-dropping-from-1-key-coffers

If it is not working correctly and it is unable to be fixed in time during the drop window (3 weeks) communication that we should stop wasting our hard earned keys would be exactly what we need. Not silence. If the general section of the forums are not where the team is looking for bug reports, threads in the bug report section should not be closed.

While bugs can be disappointing, being kept in the dark about them is far worse.

This is exactly how I feel. Even with PTS running there's not a lot going on here. Barely even see... well... ANY ZOS employee. I feel like we've been abandoned.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!
  • RunningSucks
    RunningSucks
    Soul Shriven
    I created a support ticket and they answered that the bug is known and it will be fixed in a future patch.

Could you share the ticket number where they acknowledge the bug, so that I can reference to it? The only answers I got until now were that I have bad luck and don't know how random works.
  • RunningSucks
    RunningSucks
    Soul Shriven

thanks a lot! got the keys back :)

• richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    salander7 wrote: »
    It's funny that they bothered to shut down another thread and refer to here, but not enough to give any pointers.
    At this point I don't expect this to be fixed, but a "you can get your keys back if you bother to create a ticket" would be nice.

However, as per a ticket I had from a previous time this happened, the reply I got from support back in the day (which follows the pattern of their response in scam cases also) was
    "Looking into your account, we see you purchased 77 coffers recently. As a one time courtesy we have restored 77 Undaunted Keys to your account. Your new total next login will be 87."

So "one time courtesy" means since I asked them once already to give me back the keys I wasted because of their a mistake, this time I have to own their mistake, somehow

They kept telling me it wasn't a bug? You guys got your keys back?