The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck on Cyrodiil load screen

• Vagenius
    Vagenius
    ✭✭
    I havne't been able to get in for the past few days and it is getting a bit annoying. I hope there is a fix in the works.
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention crashes are common when getting invited into groups in Cyr. If they, ZOS, can at least provide an update on this it would be much appreciated.
  • tommipalub16_ESO
    tommipalub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    jeah i have a similar issue. i cannot join cyrodiil most of the time. Mostly i have to try far more than 5,6 times till i get in (loading screen of death, alt+f4 and next try).
    It is annoying, due to the quality of the AvA which awaits one, IF u get passed the loading screen.
    I tried setting graphics to low (this was recommended during one of the betas if this issue occured) but nothing seems to work.
    I also know a lot of people who dont have any issues in entering cyrodiil, no matter how populated their campaign is.But this does not make it less serious.
    I hope this gets fixed soon.
  • sleepspasmnub18_ESO
    I've had this issue all day. First time this has happened to me.
  • derek.steven.campbell.jobsub17_ESO
    Same first time trying the pvp campaign and low and behold yet another sad bug :( hanging on load to Cyrodiil. This launch seems to be sucking from my perspective with the bugs riddling the content I have seen. Not to mention the total lack of response to any help requests.
  • tommipalub16_ESO
    tommipalub16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same first time trying the pvp campaign and low and behold yet another sad bug :( hanging on load to Cyrodiil. This launch seems to be sucking from my perspective with the bugs riddling the content I have seen. Not to mention the total lack of response to any help requests.

Compared to other launches, this one is really good. But the topic is the cyrodiil issue. Lets stick to that and not start with allround complaining.

• cher.stewartub17_ESO
    I'm having the same problem, deleting the file did nothing. I don't have problems anywhere else.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, had this issue last night. Fridays are my Guild's "large-scale PvP" event nights, but many of us were having issues. These ranged from bring unable to get into Cyrodiil to being with, to getting caught while using the Transitus Shrines to get to where we were all meeting.

Ugh, I hope it's fixed soon. I suck at PvP but it's fun with a big group of buddies. Hard to do anything PvP-related when we cant' even get into our campaign, though.
    Edited by Arunei on April 13, 2014 1:40AM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • j3crow
    j3crow
    ✭✭✭
    its a beta problem. go to "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables" and delete "ZO_Ingame.lua" (for EU client its "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/SavedVariables")
    have fun

This hasn't worked for me ether
  • galiumb16_ESO
    galiumb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, a response on this would be great. This is a pretty key issue with the game right now and radio silence from devs on the issue.
  • SMW1980b14a_ESO
    SMW1980b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. When I do get in, if I load from one area to the next, odds are I'm stuck with a neverending loading screen again and sit around with login timeouts, or invalid permissions or some such nonsense.

Deleting the LUA didn't change anything for me.
    Edited by SMW1980b14a_ESO on April 13, 2014 2:04AM
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    lagged out going to the harborage this time for my level 15 main story quest, not even in cyrodiil lol.
  • Melko
    Melko
    For the love of god, get me out of cyrodiil and let me play the game.
  • Boutique_All
    Boutique_All
    ✭✭
    Infinite loading screen here too trying to get into Elden Root ...
  • yobinad
    yobinad
    Try a repair. It worked for me
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Homm
    Homm
    ✭✭✭
    *** it, zenimax start caring please =.= This exists and is incredibly annoying.
  • andujar_dani
    Camon cannot solve this ***??
  • Evaner
    Evaner
    Lovely bug, been unable to play for two days now.
  • daza1978
    daza1978
    ✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on it now.
    An MMO player since 2003. A new adventure awaits in Tamriel.Warden - PC EU.
  • Kaskako
    Kaskako
    ✭✭
    It's getting to a point where it is hard to defend this game with the massive amounts of bugs and terribly poor support for some of these game breaking issues.
  • Pistolas
    Pistolas
    THEY DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THOSE BUGS......... OR ABOUT US!
  • blasteron
    blasteron
    they will care when we dont renew and move off to wildstar which if they dont fix things i for 1 will do when id rather play this
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I actually got into Cyr a few times last night, tons of crashes and reloads as expected but at least I got in. HOWEVER I couldn't LEAVE Cyr. Trying to port back to regular zones from the shrine gave me again infinite load screen. Fortunately this morning when Cyr was not full I was able to get in and get back into regular zones.

Please ZOS any insight? Yes I did submit a ticket in game as well...
  • xFusionx
    xFusionx
    This issue is still happening non-stop - when first entering Cyrodiil and even when traveling from keep to keep.

I read another thread that you can see here - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66039/stuck-on-cyrodiil-load-screen

- their fix seems to work inconsistently for me. The first few times I tried it worked wonderfully, but today has been terrible and deleting that "ZO_Ingame.lua" file has not made one difference at all.

Sitting on 25 minutes on a loading screen - WTF did I buy this game for?

I agree with a previous post, at the very least let us know queue times and how long it might take to get into PvP. Unrealistic to expect us to sit at a loading screen for these extended periods. I didn't expect to pay for long load times, but guess what - I did..............
  • steven.flemingub17_ESO
    I made the mistake of logging my character out in Cyrodill. Now I can't get to my char to have him zone out of Cyrodill due to the loading screen for Cyrodill. Absoutely frustrating. I wish there was a way to force my character to simply load in another area.
  • psyncro_ESO
    Stuck at cyrodiil loading for the last 10 minutes. Been trying all weekend. The few times I've been able to get in, it always ends in crashes, followed by more loading screens. This sucks.
  • Anotil
    Anotil
    its a beta problem. go to "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables" and delete "ZO_Ingame.lua" (for EU client its "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/SavedVariables")
    have fun
    I waited 30m trying to login to Cyrodill until I tried this and got in after 30 seconds.
  • Sornfein
    Sornfein
    Had this problem yesterday waited for 10 minutes. Restarted the game and then logged in Cyrodiil in a minute or so.
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Any update? ZOS, anyone?
This discussion has been closed.