The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stuck on Cyrodiil load screen

Igolbug
Igolbug
✭✭✭
Been stuck on load screen for a while now. I let it sit there for the first 10 minutes then restarted game and sat again for 5 minutes, so quit the game and launcher and sat another 5 minutes, so quit everything and restarted computer and still staring at the loading screen.
Igolbug
V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
WABBAJACK since day1!
  • kevin.oconnell.04b16_ESO
    Bump I have the same problem.
  • Tjanoa
    Tjanoa
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem! Do you have any idea how to solve this? Restarting the game is not an option.
  • Buddheia
    Buddheia
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, logged off character in Cyrodiil an hour ago. Logging back on I've been stuck at loading screen for 5 min

edit: restarted game aftre 10 min, got in straight away
    Edited by Buddheia on April 3, 2014 3:09PM
  • f.chainlessnrb19_ESO
    Same here, going from keep to keep in Cyrodiil, stuck at endless loading screen,
    When I restart everything my toon is at the keep I was sending him to last time.

Never had this before..
  • The_White_Wolf
    The_White_Wolf
    Soul Shriven
    Good thing ZOS has responded.
  • hecastomp
    hecastomp
    This is happening to me too atm.. I emailed them already. Hoping for a solution soon :/
  • cappaspada
    Same problem here...
  • Ellerielb16_ESO
    Game crashed while i wanted to release in Cyrodill and now I can't take back my character, each time I try to connect him, it is endless connecting time and can't play with it...
  • TomekCalavera
    its a beta problem. go to "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables" and delete "ZO_Ingame.lua" (for EU client its "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/SavedVariables")
    have fun
  • Novelin
    Novelin
    ✭✭✭
    its a beta problem. go to "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables" and delete "ZO_Ingame.lua" (for EU client its "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/SavedVariables")
    have fun

Thank you! Was having the same issue and this fixed it.
    ESO and I are taking a break and seeing other people.
  • Dryyab
    Dryyab
    Didn't work for me :'(
  • Camthallion
    I was having this problem as well. I deleted the file in SavedVariables, and that let me in to Cyrodiil, but I got stuck on the loading screen trying to switch keeps.
  • Xionraseri
    Having the same problem, tried deleting the file didn't work.
  • orrinkrellpreub18_ESO
    I don't have a saved variables folder...
  • lordkniels
    This helped me get into Cyrodiil. Thank you!
    have fun

• Luculus
    Luculus
    have fun
    Many thanks for the helpful tip but it didn't seem to work for me (I deleted that lua from live & eulive) :(

EDIT: OK I just totally deleted the whole "live" folder (as I'm playing on EUlive) and I got into Cyrodiil.
    Edited by Luculus on April 6, 2014 2:33PM
  • giovaetche
    Same problem. I wish I had never purchased this game.
  • Mrchavoda
    Mrchavoda
    same *** happens to me, cant enter.

its extremely frustrating that old BETA bugs are still around after months of testing and reporting by numerous people about these bugs.
  • vaxure
    vaxure
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't work , thanks anyway :)
  • tigenz
    tigenz
    same here :(
  • Otherside
    Otherside
    ✭✭
    Been happening to me too.

Good thing ZOS is fixing these bugs. Or at least assuring us that they'll sort out a patch for it.

NO NO! No patch on Sunday, let's sort out the long queue for the people who left it to the very last minute to set up a sub...
  • tigenz
    tigenz
    ok found solution for me.. just picked another campaign :P
  • Skellan
    Skellan
    Having the same issues, that and i keep crashing every few minutes (only while in cyrodiil) Also tired deleting saved Variables but that didnt work for me
  • phpreesepreub18_ESO
    Same for me. Stuck on the loading screen.
  • Dryyab
    Dryyab
    ok found solution for me.. just picked another campaign :P

I don't want to go to another campaign even of that will take me to cyrodill

• Liquidus
    Liquidus
    ✭✭
    Haven't been able to get in all day.. Some of these bugs are getting annoying
  • gippy
    gippy
    same... happens on an off, fix plz annoying as hell and not playing til fixed.
  • magic_is_might
    magic_is_might
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix asap. I'm already getting booted from the game in the middle of a huge battle with weird error codes (like supposedly spamming chat when I haven't said a thing in chat), then not being able to get back in immediately...
    Sienna Nightsky | Aldmeri Dominion | Nightblade Woodelf
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here.
  • Koku_Ryu
    Koku_Ryu
    have fun

I don't have a live or savedvariables folder, and I can't find zo_ingame.lua
    Edited by Koku_Ryu on April 7, 2014 4:25AM
This discussion has been closed.