Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Daily Login Reward- May 2024"

• prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    llgr2qyzvhiq.jpg
    Options
  • Teridax941
    Teridax941
    ✭✭✭
    xMiracles wrote: »
    Wow the May login rewards are on FIRE 🔥

What a way for me to celebrate my birthday month...including the 14th which includes a pet pig (pigs are one of my favorite animals❤)! Thank you ZoS again for the amazing daily rewards, looking forward to it!

I'm a May bday as well! Great month I always say!
    Thanks ZOS!
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Amazing! Thank you ZoS!
    THIS is what feels like an anniversary celebration should entail!

Also to follow up here, we plan to have anniversary support like this throughout the 15 month celebration for 10yr anniversary. There should be something for everyone throughout the celebration. So keep an eye out!

Did this timeframe start in January or will it end with the celebration of console's 10 year anniversary event?

We started early with a 10yr celebration event in March when we had the Orsinium DLC in March Daily Login Rewards, but the ESO 10yr Anniversary Celebration is from April 2024 to June 2025.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 29, 2024 6:23PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A house?!!

*is very excited*
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
    Options
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭✭
    A Redguard house, 10 days of crates, seals, and a cute little pig 🤩 Very awesome ZOS thank you!

Wasn't going to buy the house bc the cave system was overwhelming but with it being free, I can work with it! Might make a Thieves Guild inspired build. More Redguard things the better :)
    FOR THE COVENANT! 🦁

PS NA 2200+
    PS EU 1400+
    PS NA Alt 500+

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)

Bring back Sergeant Seyne
    Options
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps THIS TIME at LONG LAST can the Nightfall crate FINALLY return in May?
    Edited by dragonlord500 on April 29, 2024 8:18PM
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
    Options
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently there exists a "Furnished" version of the house - it has been previewed, and the contents are visible on UESP Wiki. Which suggests that the house was originally planned to be sold in both versions, furnished and unfurnished, and that it may have been a late decision to give it away - especially to give it away so early in the month.

Because, I'm thinking, given that we are told it is the "Unfurnished" version that is being given away... And that it is so early in the month that it will be near impossible for subscribers NOT to get it (and indeed, some non-subscribers may even subscribe just for the month and not renew it at the end)... Which means that pretty much everybody is going to end up having the Unfurnished version... And once you've got that, it's impossible to then acquire the "Furnished" version later, should it ever go on sale again.

(The trouble is... the infinite ways of shifting furniture around in a house, installing stuff or moving it, make it impossible to upgrade any property from "unfurnished" to "furnished" simply by paying, the way one can do with the player houses in Oblivion or Skyrim. I generally prefer to get my places ready furnished, but some of course *only* come unfurnished.)

Still... an entire house is a pretty massive reward. Especially a large one, and especially in such a useful location, serving as a first-teleport into TWO areas that are otherwise fairly annoying to reach, eastern Alikr and southern Bangkorai. I like it already :-)
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    Apparently there exists a "Furnished" version of the house - it has been previewed, and the contents are visible on UESP Wiki. Which suggests that the house was originally planned to be sold in both versions, furnished and unfurnished, and that it may have been a late decision to give it away - especially to give it away so early in the month.

Because, I'm thinking, given that we are told it is the "Unfurnished" version that is being given away... And that it is so early in the month that it will be near impossible for subscribers NOT to get it (and indeed, some non-subscribers may even subscribe just for the month and not renew it at the end)... Which means that pretty much everybody is going to end up having the Unfurnished version... And once you've got that, it's impossible to then acquire the "Furnished" version later, should it ever go on sale again.

You do not need ESO Plus for Daily Log in Rewards.
    Every player can get the daily rewards, no subscription needed.

and the furnished version has nice furnishings! but they will very likely be available in the housing editor as they were available on pts (they were available during update 41 testing at least).

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Dax_Draconis
    Dax_Draconis
    ✭✭✭
    I never expected a house from the daily rewards! Thank you so much ZOS!
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am beyond excited for this months rewards, I love it all, especially the house!!!!! Thank you so much!
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The house adds a nice missing link to an ESO walking tour. I planned one of those months ago, but having no link between those 2 zones messed up the plan a bit.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »
    The preview picture shown is really quite deceiving.
    It makes it seem like that could be like a nice little oasis of water under those canopies, but it isn't. It's a giant hole with a big old mine-thing going on underneath it. Ugh. :(

After seeing the mine I did a double take the next time I saw that image.

If you look really closely and already know what's there, it is accurate, but otherwise you would think it's water.

I happen to like the mine but there could be other players dreaming up plans for that oasis over the next few days who claim it and then have a [snip] moment.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 30, 2024 10:05AM
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    It makes it seem like that could be like a nice little oasis of water under those canopies, but it isn't. It's a giant hole with a big old mine-thing going on underneath it. Ugh. :(

If you look really closely and already know what's there, it is accurate, but otherwise you would think it's water.

I happen to like the mine but there could be other players dreaming up plans for that oasis over the next few days who claim it and then have a [snip] moment.

I think you could build over this opening (there are other entries to the cavern below) and install a water feature. I thought I had seen a relatively large round pool as an achievement furnishing, but now I cannot find it. 🤔
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think you could build over this opening (there are other entries to the cavern below) and install a water feature. I thought I had seen a relatively large round pool as an achievement furnishing, but now I cannot find it. 🤔

i believe you're thinking of the Basalt Pool from Galen
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

That’s it! Thank you! :blush: I haven’t done much in High Isle / Galen, but I’m going to have to get that pool eventually!
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

That’s it! Thank you! :blush: I haven’t done much in High Isle / Galen, but I’m going to have to get that pool eventually!

I finished High Isle, but had so much trouble with the boss (whoever he was) that I never went on to Galen. *sigh* Not looking forward to it, but needs must as the devil drives....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love a free house, especially one with Redguard architecture, and a massive cave system. Can't wait to decorate it!

Xanmeer crates too, hopefully they also come back to the store soon. Would LOVE to buy the Chilling Senche-Lizard mount.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
    Options
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bravo!
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
    Options
  • step9372
    step9372
    ✭✭✭
    As a housing fanatic, thanks so much for the new house! The underground area is very expansive. Can't wait to figure what I want to do with the place.

I was excited to see that the house has entrances in both Alik'r and Bangkoria. However, when actually exiting the house, you can only exit to the zone you entered from. This is really disconcerting as the doorways are situated at opposite sides of the property, as expected. This is also disappointing as I thought we finally had an overland way to travel between The Alik'r and Bangkoria - which we sort of do in theory based on the map, but because the doors don't behave as expected we don't in practice.

I'm hoping you can fix this pronto, otherwise I have a feeling you are going to have quite a few complaints on the 3rd, when the house goes live.

PC NA. Arrived in Tamriel April 2017. CP2500+. 13 Characters. Housing addict.
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked out the house on live. After making sure to claim today's login rewards on all of my accounts.

It really is stunning.

I love that you can ascend and descend via the rope and bucket.
    Options
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    That's INCREDIBLE! I checked the login rewards page today and was shocked to see the picture of Sword-Singer's at the top, like "Wait... No way..." 🤯 Best reward yet!!

Sad to see Xanmeer crates as a reward again; I've been waiting so long for them to return in full to get specific things in them. It will be impossible to actually win multiple of these items (the plants). 😔 PLEASE please please bring them back for purchase soon!

The crown store reveal today!! Shut me right up. 😂 Thank you!

That's awesome to have them return while also being given away: increased chances for duplicates = gems to get the specific items we like. OR just increased chances of winning something :)
    Options