The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Daily Login Reward- May 2024"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
y4m0n3959g1v.png

This is the official discussion thread for, "Daily Login Reward- May 2024"

"Keep cozy with a comfortable pile of rewards available just by logging in this May 2024."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 3, 2024 2:08PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freakin’ AWESOME! :love:
    I wonder what could be the “something special” the house (or something within?) is hinting at…

House, crates, and seals of endeavor — fun fantastic rewards, thank you! :heart:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on April 29, 2024 2:07PM
    Options
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay that's a lot of freebies and I'm definitely excited!
    "Best" healer PC/NA
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a freaking house is incredible. You guys are going all out this year, and it shows. Thank you so much!
    Options
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't say no to a free house. The Crates and Seals are great, as well!
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
    Options
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! Thank you ZoS!
    THIS is what feels like an anniversary celebration should entail!
    Options
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as rewards go this is pretty awesome ngl.
    Options
  • Wittychick42
    Wittychick42
    ✭✭✭
    *dances*

Very happy over here! I already had my eye on this one
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Amazing! Thank you ZoS!

Also to follow up here, we plan to have anniversary support like this throughout the 15 month celebration for 10yr anniversary. There should be something for everyone throughout the celebration. So keep an eye out!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Coerfroid
    Coerfroid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me: I never ever gonna spend Crowns on a house again.
    Also me (after seeing swordsingers redoubt on PTS a few weeks ago: Well I might even consider... heck no, I'm gonna busy it as soon as it's released.
    Me, today, reading the announcement: *passing out in excitement*
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice house!
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wow this is amazing. thanks
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • xMiracles
    xMiracles
    Soul Shriven
    Wow the May login rewards are on FIRE 🔥

What a way for me to celebrate my birthday month...including the 14th which includes a pet pig (pigs are one of my favorite animals❤)! Thank you ZoS again for the amazing daily rewards, looking forward to it!
    Options
  • Anachronian
    Anachronian
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the nice house, was looking forward to seeing it when I saw it in the PTS for U41.

These rewards help to make up for some of the problems in April.
    Looking forward to Gold Road, and to whatever the secret announcement is.
    Options
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Amazing! Thank you ZoS!

Also to follow up here, we plan to have anniversary support like this throughout the 15 month celebration for 10yr anniversary. There should be something for everyone throughout the celebration. So keep an eye out!

I guess for all Housing fans (like me) this is already the highlight, thank you so much!
    Options
  • Sadras
    Sadras
    Soul Shriven
    This is awesome, a house cannot not make me happy, thanks!
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Freakin’ AWESOME! :love:
    I wonder what could be the “something special” the house (or something within?) is hinting at…

House, crates, and seals of endeavor — fun fantastic rewards, thank you! :heart:

Radiant apex guar.....pleeeeeease!
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Kajuratus
    Kajuratus
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be honest, when I realised there was a house that had entrances in both Alik'r and Bangkorai, it felt like a cruel joke aimed at us lot who want the overland zones to connect their borders. I'm genuinely quite surprised that this is a free house, so yeah. Kudos
    So the Dark Elves have weird alien architecture, where people live in mushroom towers and the shell of a giant crab, but the High Elves, the pinnacle of technology, the most magically advanced race in Tamriel, are still stuck in slightly pretty, fairly tall stone buildings? Not even a hint of a glass city? Are stainless glass windows really enough to claim that a city is made of glass?
    Options
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is so awesome, I'm so excited for the house and everything on the calendar!

Also, thank you VERY much for making it a new house that no one has yet- for those of us who have been around a while we really appreciate getting rewards that we don't have yet.
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
    Options
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    Options
  • sunsrest
    sunsrest
    ✭✭
    I think this might be the best reward lineup in the 2 or so years I've been playing
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's nice :)
    Options
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    YOOOOOOOO this is awesome!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
    Options
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's INCREDIBLE! I checked the login rewards page today and was shocked to see the picture of Sword-Singer's at the top, like "Wait... No way..." 🤯 Best reward yet!!

Sad to see Xanmeer crates as a reward again; I've been waiting so long for them to return in full to get specific things in them. It will be impossible to actually win multiple of these items (the plants). 😔 PLEASE please please bring them back for purchase soon!
    Options
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kajuratus wrote: »
    Gotta be honest, when I realised there was a house that had entrances in both Alik'r and Bangkorai, it felt like a cruel joke aimed at us lot who want the overland zones to connect their borders. I'm genuinely quite surprised that this is a free house, so yeah. Kudos

We're getting the gate we've been asking for as a monthly reward. What a world...

I mean, I'd rather just have a normal gate, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't over the moon for this one.
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Amazing! Thank you ZoS!

Did this timeframe start in January or will it end with the celebration of console's 10 year anniversary event?
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet
    200w.gif?cid=6c09b952dx1jvin4nrvbli9djrt4vfvk11988sno2srut7lr&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Redguard is my favorite race in TES, I am REALLY looking forward to this house! I have Thieves Oasis, and Sisters of the Sands too....

Thanks ZOS!

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to enjoy decorating that house over the summer!!
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gold star, ZOS. Gold star.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really glad to see a house being given away, but I hated this house when I checked it out on the PTS. (Yes, I know. You can't please everyone, and I'm not expecting them to. I myself personally just didn't like it.)

The preview picture shown is really quite deceiving.
    It makes it seem like that could be like a nice little oasis of water under those canopies, but it isn't. It's a giant hole with a big old mine-thing going on underneath it. Ugh. :(

Edited to add:
    But thank you for the free house, and the nice stack of Crates. :)
    Edited by meekmiko on April 29, 2024 5:33PM
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes:
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    Options