Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

If you're gonna nerf Arcanist DPS...

• ShatteredRose6
    My beautiful brothers and sisters, arcanist is fine after the current PTS nerfs <3 wardens and cro dps need buffs, nb needs slight buffs, plars has a sustain issue on moving fights. P S I talk about pve perspective, also english is like 3/4th language for me so excuse any mistakes
  • Brakkish
    Brakkish
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a moral in this:

I play 9 toons, none is my "main".
    Why 9? So when a class gets "adjustments" I can choose what I shelf, and what I keep playing till the next round of "adjustments". It eventually all comes back around.

With our limited voice and influence over game changes, I've learned It's easier to roll with class changes than dictate them.
    CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brakkish wrote: »
    There's a moral in this:

Why 9? So when a class gets "adjustments" I can choose what I shelf, and what I keep playing till the next round of "adjustments". It eventually all comes back around.

With our limited voice and influence over game changes, I've learned It's easier to roll with class changes than dictate them.

Sadly, this seems like a good strategy.
    Khajiit Stamblade main
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP
    Dark Elf Magden
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Khajiit Stamina Arcanist

PS5 NA
  • Galeriano
    Galeriano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a moral in this:

Only if You are chasing the meta which sadly majority of people in this game is doing.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flail is a bit overtuned
    Silaf wrote: »
    Quite francly all classes should do more or less the same dps to have a balanced game. Arcanist definitly need to be nerfed more.

The developers promised this game will not be pay to win and i'm supporting it with eso+ since beta.
    Keep your promise zenimax.

In a perfect world yes. But pvp and pve are balanced together.

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Galeriano wrote: »
    There's a moral in this:

Only if You are chasing the meta which sadly majority of people in this game is doing.

Not always. If you don’t have bis gear then you’re even farther behind the meta. Having different classes is still helpful there.

Khajiit Stamblade main
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP
    Dark Elf Magden
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Khajiit Stamina Arcanist

PS5 NA
  • pklemming
    pklemming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nerf is a problem ONLY because they deliberately put in an overpowered class and left it there to keep sales high.

The fact they 'only just discovered' that the numbers were high, I call BS on. It is not hard to test dps, and test dps in content. The class should be balanced at inset and there would not be this uproar. It is always something on a new expansion in an attempt to sell it. They are upsetting a ton of players and are literally causing themselves their own headache.

I just wish they would stop doing that, similar to them promising no more significant class combat changes.