The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Account Page is Frozen? Unable to access any functions.

powerfantasticb14_ESO
I used to go to the account page to download the client, but today when I login and get to the account page, the images on the right of the page are black and the options to the left are static w/ a spinning ESO symbol. I've tried on Edge & Chrome on my PC and phone, I also tried a couple different ISPs, same thing... I see that the ESO store was down earlier, but I cannot find any reference to this problem, is it a known issue?
  • TheLazyGeek
    TheLazyGeek
    ✭✭
    I am also having this exact same problem. I tried a different browser, my phone, clearing cookies and the cache, going through a vpn and nothing seems to work.
  • powerfantasticb14_ESO
    I am also having this exact same problem. I tried a different browser, my phone, clearing cookies and the cache, going through a vpn and nothing seems to work.

Cool, I'm not insane! I'm sure they'll get on it as they're able. I did submit a ticket so, we'll wait and see. :)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would guess that they have high traffic today due to pre-orders.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me, I can log in but nothing populates on the right or bottom of the page and I just have a spinning Ourboros on the left.

They must be getting slammed right now, I think I saw 60k+ at one point tuned in on twitch. This place is just a drop in the bucket.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, are you still running into this issue? As you all noted, we did have a high volume of traffic in the hour following the Global Reveal.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • sleepyheadtm
    sleepyheadtm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all, are you still running into this issue? As you all noted, we did have a high volume of traffic in the hour following the Global Reveal.

Yup, trying to access the code redemption page and it's still stuck.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still not working for me, but was able to purchase the new chapter with no issues
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Thank you. We're looking into this. What sort of code are you looking to redeem?

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • sleepyheadtm
    sleepyheadtm
    Soul Shriven

Thank you. We're looking into this. What sort of code are you looking to redeem?

Necrom Collection code! Recently restarted playing today and wanted to get as caught up as I could prior to Gold Road
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Necrom Collection code! Recently restarted playing today and wanted to get as caught up as I could prior to Gold Road

Thank you! We're investigating. We appreciate the patience. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to go to the account page to download the client, but today when I login and get to the account page, the images on the right of the page are black and the options to the left are static w/ a spinning ESO symbol. I've tried on Edge & Chrome on my PC and phone, I also tried a couple different ISPs, same thing... I see that the ESO store was down earlier, but I cannot find any reference to this problem, is it a known issue?

Same for me, but also cannot get into the game. The patcher downloaded the new event data, but both PCNA and PCEU tell me I need a code for a new computer, but then never send a code.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, we believe the issue with the account page is now resolved. Those of you who were having issues, could you please try again and let us know?

@tinythinker we're sorry to hear you aren't getting the Access Code email. Could you try these troubleshooting steps, please?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/8724

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • TheLazyGeek
    TheLazyGeek
    ✭✭
    Belated response but it does now work for me, thank you.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we believe the issue with the account page is now resolved. Those of you who were having issues, could you please try again and let us know?

@tinythinker we're sorry to hear you aren't getting the Access Code email. Could you try these troubleshooting steps, please?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/8724

Also belated, but yeah last night the account page stopped spinning and I woke up to multiple emails with login codes.

And the servers getting that crushed is a really sign for the response to the 2024 announcements :blush:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    Had this same problem after the stream yesterday because I was trying to (re) link my Twitch profile so I could get the drops. Page just froze with a spinning ourbouros.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @powerfantasticb14_ESO - Are you able to access the account page now?

@TheLazyGeek and @tinythinker - Thank you for the update!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post