Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server maintenance times

• juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    I think this is a ploy by Zenimax to get me to sleep more. I spent forty four hours in game on launch, and then was pushing a bunch more yesterday and planned to stay up till three. I will not sleep so easily! Nor do I need that much! I will not submit to these efforts to get me to sleep more! NEVER ZENIMAX! DO YOU HEAR ME!?

Insomniac here, I know that pain.
    Options
  • Kadigan
    Kadigan
    ✭✭✭
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »
    I will definitely join the Downtime Defenders! At least i'll get something nice out of sitting here for 9h 40m lol
    There's your compensation! A good fun times guild :p
    Daggerfall Covenant: Fork-Stealer, Argonian Dragonknight
    Aldmeri Dominion: Kadigan, Bosmer Nightblade
    Let's be civil, shall we?
    Options
  • Invisioblack
    Invisioblack
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a favorite screenshot from during a dungeon run:

SSfpad6.png

:D

Did mostly harmless remember their towel?

I don't even know what that refers to.... but uh... if you mean South Park's "Towelie" episode, no, no Towelie was around to try to get us to do bad things. :p

If you mean something about playing too much... that's with about 30 hours /played as of servers going down last night, and having finished the main questline (L50) and entering the vet zones.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
    Humans: Mostly Harmless
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    Ok If you want into the DD Guild Inbox me Please!

There are a ton of people requesting to join and ill happily add all of you, so if you don't want to be missed just inbox me =)

Also mention which alliance you are in so I can sort it better xD
    Options
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    And just for show and tell, my Kimber TLE .45
    You find guns something to brag about .. you must be an American.

So he likes his gun big deal. That's like saying you like boring, you must be European? lol. Bad form, friend.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    Doraelari wrote: »
    Screenshot_20140331_121905_zps0f7c4b08.png

A.D? Because daggerfall doesn't look like that, at least not the areas I have gotten to yet. If so I shall have to stop and smell the roses before setting fires once we invade.
    Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
    Options
  • MattoxMaodhun
    MattoxMaodhun
    ✭✭
    Zaeros wrote: »
    ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN DOWNTIME DEFENDERS INBOX ME WITH YOUR ID'S AND WE'LL GET IT SORTED ONCE GAME COMES BACK UP! CAN WORK OUT DETAILS LIKE CROSS-ALLIANCE/SEPERATES FOR ALLIANCE LATER! :)

Already sent you an inbox
    Options
  • Emperor_Maximus
    Emperor_Maximus
    Soul Shriven
    Lol this idea for a guild is lame imo, so someone made 1 comment and suddenly everyone is kissing *** and people are going to make guilds for what? A smart remark?
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on April 2, 2014 3:17PM
    Options
  • Alephen
    Alephen
    ✭✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    Faked wrote: »
    Ive been here sense it went down...

Since*
    I couldn't make sense of your sentence since you couldn't spell 'since' correctly.
    And that's just common sense.

If your gonna be a grammar and spelling ***, shouldn't you use correct spelling and grammar? Forums are not an English class.

personally, i blame the idiots who decided what is 'correct' english. some morons say 'ruff' should be spelled 'rough' and 'tu' should be spelled 'to,' 'too,' or ''two,' but only spelled correctly, according to phonetics, when a foreign word. more morons say, 'those are great ideas!'
    Options
  • Resourceful
    Resourceful
    ✭✭
    9h and 40 mins?? I have been rough estimating. Thank you for an up to the minute reminder. Now I can take it from here and document the rest of the time in my life I am wasting...because I LOVE THIS FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    Seriously guys, only one person needs to make the guild. And i think i've seen 2-3 people saying they'll make it. We need to come to an agreement.
    Options
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    @Skjlvald I thought you left us or fell asleep. I did not see for awhile here.

@Medgirlpts_ESO nah, I played Skyrim for a bit and came back. Bout to have to crash for real though. :(
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN DOWNTIME DEFENDERS INBOX ME WITH YOUR ID'S AND WE'LL GET IT SORTED ONCE GAME COMES BACK UP! CAN WORK OUT DETAILS LIKE CROSS-ALLIANCE/SEPERATES FOR ALLIANCE LATER! :)

What? I couldn't hear you...
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    It is all one thread. I dont see the problem with one guild.

That's why I would like a main All-inclusive guild, but I still think having each alliance a guild would suit other peoples taste.
    Options
  • Freshmango55
    Lol this idea for a guild is lame imo, so someone made 1 comment and suddenly everyone is kissing ass and people are going to make guilds for what? A smartass remark?

Great guilds have been started for stranger of reasons.

Options
  • Doraelari
    Doraelari
    ✭✭✭
    TheFio wrote: »
    Doraelari wrote: »
    Screenshot_20140331_121905_zps0f7c4b08.png

A.D? Because daggerfall doesn't look like that, at least not the areas I have gotten to yet. If so I shall have to stop and smell the roses before setting fires once we invade.

Yes. :) And don't underestimate the Aldmeri Dominion, pal.

Options
  • Zaggolf
    Zaggolf
    ✭✭✭
    Lol this idea for a guild is lame imo, so someone made 1 comment and suddenly everyone is kissing ass and people are going to make guilds for what? A smartass remark?
    Someone need sleep?
    Edited by Zaggolf on April 2, 2014 2:51PM
    Fanboy's don't keep a game running! GAMER'S DO!!!
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    come on we've not had any fights since a certain person left about 30 pages ago .. lets not start up now.. :P any news at all @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Still here, lurking, reading, enjoying the screenshots. We're working on pushing the new build to the North American megaserver right now. No changes to the ETA yet (still looking at a few hours, maybe a couple.) As soon as we can provide a time, we will.

Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SundogA
    SundogA
    Well, I'm not getting much value out of my three early days...I've manged to make a charcter so far.
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭
    9h and 40 mins?? I have been rough estimating. Thank you for an up to the minute reminder. Now I can take it from here and document the rest of the time in my life I am wasting...because I LOVE THIS FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!

Yeah man, i've been watching the clock like a hawk. The minutes tick by slower and slower :(
    Options
  • MrSaintBlur
    During Downtime, what are these guilds going to do, considering its downtime.... j/s.. :smiley:
    Options
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    let Zaeros make it, i only suggested some one he offered at the start ok 2am.. pain meds have kicked in 10 hrs almost have passed i think this aussie needs some sleep ;) wish i could stay until the delightful end.
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭

Hey lets work together, you can make the DD for covenant and lead it or whatever, but there is no point in us both making a DD, then the legitimacy of the Guild would be ruined
    Options
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the few that are expressing interest in creating the guild can talk amongst each other and be the leaders?
    Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
    Options
  • TheFio
    TheFio
    ✭✭✭
    come on we've not had any fights since a certain person left about 30 pages ago .. lets not start up now.. :P any news at all @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Still here, lurking, reading, enjoying the screenshots. We're working on pushing the new build to the North American megaserver right now. No changes to the ETA yet (still looking at a few hours, maybe a couple.) As soon as we can provide a time, we will.

*sniffles*

Fuzzball of the Ashen hand
    ~Daggerfall Covenant~
    Options
  • BrandynPublic
    Alephen wrote: »
    Faked wrote: »
    Ive been here sense it went down...

Since*
    I couldn't make sense of your sentence since you couldn't spell 'since' correctly.
    And that's just common sense.

If your gonna be a grammar and spelling ***, shouldn't you use correct spelling and grammar? Forums are not an English class.

personally, i blame the idiots who decided what is 'correct' english. some morons say 'ruff' should be spelled 'rough' and 'tu' should be spelled 'to,' 'too,' or ''two,' but only spelled correctly, according to phonetics, when a foreign word. more morons say, 'those are great ideas!'

I mostly agree. The point of communications is just that and so long as an idea is conveyed is not communication accomplished. However, to play the other side the point of 'correct' is to assure everyone IS on the same page and communication is accomplished. So flip a coin and argue either. However, pointing it out only makes sense if it's a gross error that could lead to misunderstandings.
    Options
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭

Hey lets work together, you can make the DD for covenant and lead it or whatever, but there is no point in us both making a DD, then the legitimacy of the Guild would be ruined

Thats why we should have a cross alliance guild. It would be better imo.
    Options
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    TheFio wrote: »

*sniffles*

*double sniffles* Off to bed for real this time :P
    Ulyn Andrano

Ebonheart Pact
    Options
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skjlvald wrote: »
    KerinKor wrote: »
    And just for show and tell, my Kimber TLE .45
    You find guns something to brag about .. you must be an American.

So he likes his gun big deal. That's like saying you like boring, you must be European? lol. Bad form, friend.
    I find the worship of guns worrying. Better boring than a gun lover.
    Edited by KerinKor on April 2, 2014 2:53PM
    Options
  • Medgirlpts_ESO
    Medgirlpts_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    T3CHN01221 wrote: »

Yeah man, i've been watching the clock like a hawk. The minutes tick by slower and slower :(

I keep the clock almost 180 degrees behind me for just this reason. I rarely remember the computer has one.
    Ceridai <3 Healing Mage <3
    --The Downtime Defenders --
    - Aldmeri Dominion -
    Options