The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hardware Refresh Work Update – March 31, 2023

• Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poss wrote: »
    Oh yeh I understood the long downtime but is it new servers or just a reboot or something? “Hardware refresh” is kinda ambiguous, could be digital (reboot) or actually physical

Refreshing the hardware means upgrading the physical servers themselves.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooo ok
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks to everyone who clarified here. Yep, these are new servers being installed and migrated to. We did this with every other megaserver as well.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who clarified here. Yep, these are new servers being installed and migrated to. We did this with every other megaserver as well.

New LAN/Network infrastrucure as well ?
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    considering that they had to delay the Xbox EU upgrade because of "work on the data center", I think that's likely.
    Edited by laniakea_0 on August 13, 2023 3:35PM
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    ok. looks like all servers have been replaced now. but now that this major task has been completed, what is next for ESO?

@ZOS_Kevin Can you give us any insight on what improvements are currently being developed? would be great to see all the things you guys are working on listed in one place. I know most of us here on the forum would really appreciate it if you could give us some detailed updates and tell us what the plan is going forward.
    Edited by laniakea_0 on August 16, 2023 6:08PM