Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Add-On Recommendation List and FAQ

• Left_Hand
    Left_Hand
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be maintaining this list anymore as im canceling my subscription to the game until Zenimax sorts out their stuff.

The situation involving the lack of European server has become unbearable on the gameplay side and the lack of any clear date for moving the servers has lead me wait until then to return to the game if at all.

Have fun.
  • antspants
    antspants
    Soul Shriven
    epoling wrote: »
    I like Wykkyd's Framework (http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8-WykkydsFramework.html). It puts a bar on your screen (you can place it as you want) that includes a lot of the individual features above. There is local time, server, experience / experience needed to level, current zone, current level, current gold, current bag space and a few other stats. It also lists everything you loot in your chat window. There are some other features I have played with yet (including macros). It's really helpful without a ton of downloads.

Wow, this is exactly what I have been looking for. I haven't delved into the mods yet but a current time would eliminate the need to minimize windows / keep the game in window mode and the loot info would be really helpful. I always have this paranoia looting chests and fishing whether or not the loot actually went into my pack or not. The person below mentioned subs and that would be perfect during scenes with the prophet especially.

• Kelsaik
    Kelsaik
    ✭✭
    Best Combat Text Addon = Combat Cloud. You can customice everything. Different colours for different dmg effects like poison/fire etc
  • linda912
    linda912
    Left_Hand wrote: »
    I won't be maintaining this list anymore as im canceling my subscription to the game until Zenimax sorts out their stuff.

The situation involving the lack of European server has become unbearable on the gameplay side and the lack of any clear date for moving the servers has lead me wait until then to return to the game if at all.

Have fun.

Oh no! I hate to see you leave, this is such a nice list. Maybe you will change your mind, but if not, hopefully Zenimax sees how many people leave after those controversial 30 free days and prioritize support in some way. All I can say is, I'm glad I am not a support tech.