Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the coolest house in the game by far, I hope I can get the furnishing pack to go with it before it expires to make it complete, this is an incredible christmas gift, thank you so much for making it possible!

tci7rtkzgtgp.jpg
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darkmage1337
    PC-NA

Happy Holidays to all! :smiley:
    I would be very grateful for an Aetherial Well furnishing (3,000 crowns).
    An Aetherial Well would complete my Primary Residence's furniture-limit as well as complete my dueling arena! :smiley:
    I will edit an update if received!
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on December 26, 2022 9:05PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • CerbinTalYalas
    Thanks a lot @Needler777 for the gift! Will make good use of these new weapons :smiley:
    This thing is just awesome, really nice to see people sharing this way ! I hope people who received my gifts have been happy with it :smile:
    I didn't request for any special item, but I want to add one with the new crown store : the 2 players dwemer mount, if some people have extra crowns sitting in bags.
    Merry Christmas everyone :blush:
    EU Server
    - - - - -
    Kherbin, Khajiit, PVE Stamina Nightblade
    Ma'isha, Khajiit, PVE Necromancer Tank
    Alessiac Tal Yalas, Breton, PVE Warden Healer
    Elara Tal Yalas, Breton, PVP Magicka Dragonknight
    Marche-dans-la-tempête, PVE Sorcerer Tank
    Alric Sombremont, PVE Stamina Sorcerer
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to give a special thank to @Needler777 for the special gift for me. He really knows what a houser wants for Christmas !!!!
    p4phaizaa9j9.png

It will be perfect in my new house "Hunter's Glade", which I am dedicating to the Moon.
    This house is not yet open (under construction), but it will be soon.
    @Needler777 you are really invited !!!
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on December 26, 2022 3:58PM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Niruah
    Niruah
    ✭✭
    Hello!

Gonna list my lil brother's wish list (he doesn't have a forum account):
    - gold
    - Snow bear mount
    - Purple solitude furnishing blueprints etc.
    - crates
    - Pantherfang Chapel

@Varellen PC EU
    Edited by Niruah on December 26, 2022 5:40PM
  • SpectralRaven
    @Needler777 Thank you so much for the furniture and gold gifts you have made a new player so happy. I now want to get a nice convenient house. May you have a wonderful festive holiday with best wishes.

SpectralRaven Pc Eu.
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    @Trylien Thank you so much for your special gift! This means really a lot to me because i wanted this horse so much and you made it possible <3

I wish you an happy New Life and happy holidays!!!!

nfjn2cjcrkoj.png

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Once again @Needler777 you are wonderful. Thank you very very much for Firesong DLC.
    This thread is great community-based.
    Happy holidays everyone!

I will drop once again 2 small wishes if someone can help me out.Thanks a lot again.

-Ascending Tide DLC
    -Lost Depths DLC
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, today is my birthday (26th december) and well my wish would be to have some of Crates to have some fun. :-) Thanks in advance!

PC EU @elanarya

Edited by maboleth on December 26, 2022 7:59PM
  • Rathkud
    Rathkud
    ✭✭
    PC EU - @Rathkun

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Christmas! Mine aren't bad, can't complain so far <3

So, I've always been obsessed with the vampire/gothic theme and it's a big reason why I play this game. Decorating in this game is so expensive, however, that I've been ignoring that system completely. But after seeing the Pantherfang Chapel, I fell so deeply in love, I just had to get it no matter what. I had to burn through all of my gold and have a friend lend me some of his own gold to to exchange for crown store gifts to get it, but I can finally say I'm the proud owner of a beautiful, mindblowing Cathedral! But, of course, I have nothing to decorate it with so filling it up is gonna take a good amount of time. That's okay, there's no rush. Having a place to call home is gonna improve my gameplay so much now, I'm really excited and will take my time, one deco at a time.

I'm obviously gonna decorate it with a vampire theme, I want it to be a base for vampires with a lab and lots of blood everywhere. I want it to be spooky and beautiful. So while browsing for decorations I just came across the Furnishing Bundle: Vampiric Libations and realized this would be basically the centerpiece around which I would do all of my decorating. It's just so perfect. I don't have any target dummy and that's just the one I need for my house, it would be a thrall enhanced in the lab to endure a lot of hits so vampires can practice and hurt and have fun, and the fountain... No words. It's beautiful, perfect, and so important for me in utility! I give a lot of importance to RP so I need my characters to always look stage 1 but I also want to have fun since biting necks is literally the reason why I play this game.

[Edit: @Needler777 you're the best thing ever, thank you so much for the bundle dlsfhakhsdkjfh]

I know the bundle is expensive. I would hate to sound greedy, it's fine if I don't get it, I'll just save up gold to eventually get my hands on it regardless. So really, any vampire-themed or simply dark/daedric/spidery/lab looking decoration you have around, or even basics that any house should have to start filling it up a bit, would all be very appreciated. Literally the only decos I own right now are the ones you get for free on Witches Festivals so even idk a candle would make this vampire so very happy! Or just decoration crafting mats would mean the world too <3

Thank you everyone for making this Christmas so much better! This thread is delightful to read :3
    Edited by Rathkud on December 27, 2022 11:43AM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, Needler, for the crate!
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey I just wanted to say a huge thanks to those who sent me gold. Was able to get ma banker today and I'm just pleased as punch 😁
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all for sending me awesome gifts. Sadly my hireling message instincts kicked in and I deleted a mail, so I do not know who sent it and thus do not feel like I'd write everyone's UIDs to thank them. Instead, I'll show what I managed to do so far with the gifts. Below in the spoilers are some screenshots.

Grand Psijic Villa, the museum of adventures. Clockwork wing.
    s6FMF4u.png

Doomchar Plateau, a mix of deadlands and clockwork.
    w02o7Dx.png
    LXdHAJB.png
    image.png
  • Goratesque
    Goratesque
    ✭✭✭✭
    CradonWar wrote: »
    Hey @Trylien

I wanted to send my message but longer here:
    bjbjlfdrwnto.jpg
    Thank you so much for two character slots! <3 However, I was already near the limit and I can only claim one slot. I didn't wanted your crowns to go waste so I'm returning the gift to you. :3

If you can send just one slot I'll be more than happy. Maybe with pack donkey pet if you may, or better yet Race & Name Change instead of all so I can change that particular character I've mentioned. :>

Happy Holidays,
    @CradonWar
    @Trylien I've got the tokens, thank you so much for helping me to start anew in the new year. ^^
    3a0ac9a4yxei.jpg

I still need a character token (just one) so here's my remaining wishlist in quote if anyone interested to share wholesomeness before New Year:
    CradonWar wrote: »
    PC/EU @CradonWar

My Wishlist
    - Character slot
    - Change token (name/appearance/race/etc.)
    - Armory/Deconstruction assistant
    - Gloambound Weapons Bundle
    - Explorer's Pack Donkey
    - Mournhold Packrat
    - Dragonhold DLC
    - Markarth or your favorite DLC comes after Greymoor (I've got chapters)
    - Crate? 1 will do I'm not super lucky
    - Any new Style/Motif drops I missed from recent event(s) or anywhere for the last 2 years

Received Gifts:
    @Needler777 - Dragonhold DLC
    k245hxpib5zv.jpg
    Thank you so much for the very first gift I've received in ESO! <3

@schnickipinzi - Mournhold Packrat
    j3fcqdxwfua1.jpg
    Now my pack boar has a packrat friend, thank you! With donkey the trio will be ready for all mischievous adventures! o:)

@Trylien - Name and Race Change Token
    3a0ac9a4yxei.jpg
    Finally, I can keep my progress without deleting that character. Many thanks to you capeless hero!
    Edited by Goratesque on December 27, 2022 8:22AM
    My Guilds:
    PC/EU - EP | Skyrim Lejyonu | GM
    PC/EU - DC | Black Horse Courier | GM
    PC/EU - EP | Siyah Atlı Kurye | GM
    PC/EU - DC | Imperial Trading Company
    PC/EU - EP | Unlimited Undaunted
    My Characters:
    Daggerfall Covenant
    [^]Master Arctus | DD - Magicka Nightblade (Breton, Battlemage of the Empire)
    Khaled al-Bergama | Tank - Health Dragonknight (Redguard, Forebear)
    Brother Marcel | Healer - Magicka Templar (Breton, Monk)
    Lucius Detritus | Tank - Health Necromancer (Imperial, Colovian)
    Sir Armand Dubois | Tank - Health Templar (Breton, Knight)
    Akhenatosh | DD - Stamina Templar (Imperial, Nibenese)
    Shrek Xl | Tank - Health Arcanist (Orc, Swamp Ogre)
    Selena Tharn | DD - Magicka Necromancer (Breton, Vampire)

Ebonheart Pact
    Goras Dagoth | DD - Magicka Dragonknight (Dunmer, Sixth House)
    Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal | Tank - Health Warden (Nord, Undead Kamal)
    Never-Gives-Up | Tank - Health Nightblade (Argonian, Shadowscale)
    Uruk gro-Mauloch | Tank - Health Dragonknight (Mountain Orc of Skyrim)
    Freydis Iron-Shield | Tank - Health Sorcerer (Nord, Champion)
    *Kelvedkaal | DD - Stamina Arcanist (Nord, Dragon Priest)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Robin of Valenwood | DD - Stamina Nightblade (Imperial, Strident)
    Tihullu | Healer - Stamina Warden (Bosmer, Druid)
    *Rilis Xll of Firsthold | DD - Stamina Sorcerer (Altmer, Lich High Kinlord)
    Dark Kinlord Sauron | DD - Stamina Sorcerer (Dunmer, Xivkyn Dreadguard)
    Prince Taka | DD - Hybrid Templar (Khajiit, Two-Moons Warrior Priest)

[^]This is my Main character overall.
    *This is my Primary character in that Alliance.
    My Primary Residence: Strident Springs Demesne (Arenthia, Reaper's March)
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭✭
    @turlisley
    PC-NA

Happy Holidays, all!

I am missing 2 Chapters: Greymoor & High Isle.
    I would be very happy to be able to access them!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @schnickipinzi, you are just amazing! Just logged in and you put a smile on my face :)
    I will take good care of her <3

hstho6h052zy.png

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Rathkud
    Rathkud
    ✭✭
    This is insane. @Needler777 you keep single handedly owning and saving Christmas! You brought me so much joy last year, and this one too, I don't even have words anymore gvzhcfa3ie9n.png
    gryg97ik1abi.pngiwdneykh6jzc.png
    I just don't know how to thank you, not just for my own gifts but for everyone. You can't read a page in this thread without seeing several gratitude posts towards you, and every one of them makes me smile. I hope life treats you as well as you treat others. If there's anything I can do to make your day brighter too, just let me know <3
    Edited by Rathkud on December 27, 2022 11:41AM
  • Mirrasol
    Mirrasol
    ✭✭
    First of all, I wanted to give my huge thanks to these people again: @BoraxFlux, @MiyukiShiba, @JellySunset, @BlackRayser, @WithMyLaserGun, @Kimchi-King, @Erinia, @Izzy_D, @Enemoriana, @Lady_Galadhiel, @schnickipinzi, @Olibeau, @MissHeartseekerx, @Needler777. You made my holidays so much happier! :)

And I also wanted to make an addition to my list. Since there is only one week left to get the Frost Melt Melody music box, I've started accumulating funds to be able to exchange it for crowns and buy the box before it's gone. So any amount of gold one can spare is highly appreciated! I had a good start with the gold already gifted, and saving gold for an outfit slot or else can wait unlike the box, so hopefully I will get it in time.

PC-EU, @Mirrasol

Edit: I was happily surprised by @Termagant12 with the music box itself!!

And once again, happy holidays everyone!
    Edited by Mirrasol on December 27, 2022 3:15PM
    "Let us engage in purple vertex".

• maitrekanter
    maitrekanter
    ✭✭
    thanks @Needler777 for the gift (token race) youare a wonderful person .
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone that gifted things too me, and I hope those of yall I gifted to enjoyed your presents!
  • Mirrasol
    Mirrasol
    ✭✭
    Many-many thanks once again to @Termagant12 for the music box and for the festive mood! ^^

6gvdrez3xa9g.png
    Edited by Mirrasol on December 30, 2022 8:15AM
    "Let us engage in purple vertex".

• Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    @Needler777 thank you for the wee grimalkin kitteh. He will be given a loving home. You put a smile on my face on what was otherwise a very trying day.

This community, I tell you what. You're a good mob. [coughs] Carry on.
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
  • Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    Yet another huge THANK YOU!! to @Needler777!

This person seems to have single-handedly made Christmas for so many people :)<3

cah2heqczdov.png
    @Izzy_D - PC/EU
  • Feowyn13
    Feowyn13
    ✭✭✭
    Huge thanks to @Needler777 and @Trylien for the amazing gifts of extra character slots <3
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thanks to our lovely @Needler777 for a gift! <3<3

Wishing you a Happy New 2023 year and all the best!
  • Lord_Graas
    Lord_Graas
    ✭✭✭
    Big thanks to @Needler777 for the generous gift. To be honest, I already forgot about my Christmas request, lol. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. ih99cgxjwyhk.png
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very kindly to everyone who has been generous this year, spreading cheer with small and big gifts.
    As for me, I enjoyed gifting and give people some joy.I was not able to gift much from the crown store as my budget for crowns is limited, but I tried my best to fulfill the wishes from the kind souls who decided to include me in their Santa's list.

This Community is amazing and I am glad to be part of it!
    That said, I would like to thank each and every one again (sorry to ping you all once more).

@Kalibrun; @heaven13; @LynneD; @Darkhorse1975; @JellySunset; @Qyrk; @ArchangelIsraphel; @Coach99; @gameswithaspoon; @Seminolegirl1992; @Drakenheim; @Bethgael; @MiyukiShiba; @Enemoriana; @Mirrasol; @Marronsuisse; @Needler777; @lDaede; @Tenthirty2; @SoSparkly and one person who I still don't know who it was.

De novo, thank you all and Happy New Year!!!

PS:Please no more gifts, rather spread the joy with some other people who might not have recived so much as I did.

Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the furnishings, @SoSparkly! They really help add ambiance to my dark home!

Happy New Life, everyone!
  • Rathkud
    Rathkud
    ✭✭
    2hg69z8uy0u2.png
    Thank you so much @Mirrasol for your generosity, it made me so happy to log in to this mail! I adore every single one of these decos, they are perfect!
    I don't really have much to show right now, I'm barely starting, but just to show how good the theme looks with the Pantherfang Chapel <3
    en0n3beoyh4r.png
    Thank you again!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're awesome, really! :D I couldn't believe my eyes when I logged in this afternoon/evening - being bombarded with small furniture (pillows!) :D

A huge thank you...

to @Needler777 for all 3 Velothi panels (I had been trying to find them as loot for years without any luck), 4 bonsais, 2 bone trinket boxes, a fan, 3 perfume bottles and a few grooming items - finally a comb for my hair, after 6 years! :D And: 10 pillows! That's pillow paradise.

to @schnickipinzi for a few CWC vials, a trinket box, 2 pillows and 2 Velothi shrouds (I'm glad they'll find a decent place now - although they do smell a bit moldy, now that you say it... I don't think the dead will mind, though),

to @Sanne'Lien for another pillow, 2 flasks, a soul gem and a bit of writing equipment. Really makes me want to rob Gothren again. Reliving old times and all that, you know...

and to @Mirrasol for writing equipment for my study and a few clockwork items (including lots of gears) for my workshop.

I'm amazed. You're truly wonderful! <3

A few pictures (the lighting is awful, I must admit - I should have better not collected everything on the roof of my Deadlands fortress...) -

lqyi8lmqsp9e.png

e81crsuc6tyf.png

w81klaxfnepe.png

It's late in the evening; I'll move everything to its final location tomorrow :) Thank you so much, everyone!
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire