Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    @kinguardian

I just wanted to know if you got my mail at the end. You had your mailbox full, but when i tried again, it was sent. Just want to be sure.

Yess thanks, love. I am really grateful.

And a big thank you to everyone who sent me gifts and messages. I am very happy with the armour that someone made for me and all the foodpots and furniture.

Glad you like it^^

Just hope to get an answer in-game after i send gifts so i know everything arrived and i don't need to ask in the forum again :)
    Edited by MiyukiShiba on December 18, 2022 9:11AM

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • ElvenOverlord
    ElvenOverlord
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to get everything I wanted. Thanks to everyone who were able to gift me something! Happy New Year.
    Edited by ElvenOverlord on December 26, 2022 11:02PM
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy holidays everyone!

This one is currently decorating her Sleek Creek House and has been eyeing some furnishings that she would very much like to have. While I would love to have the original recipe so she can craft these herself, they also seem to be quite rare and expensive in the world and this one has not been able to acquire them so far. If one has the original recipes laying around this would be amazing, but this one would be just as happy if one wants to craft them for me. Some of the knick-knacks furnishings seem to be from crown store only.

Here is this one wish list:
      [*] Hlaalu carpet, Garden moss x5 (or the recipe!)
      [*] Khajiit Skooma bubbler x2 (or the recipe!)
      [*] Various knick-knacks furnishings like: common, hourglass, Elsweyr Fragrance Bottle Moons-Blessed, Elsweyr Fragrance Bottle Moonlit Tryst, various colourful flowers to decorate a pretty khajiiti style garden and book stacks to fill out shelves. (surprise me!)

This one plays on PC-EU under the accountname Sanne'lien
      ((When I get online tonight I will make sure to empty my mailbox, as I tend to let to hireling messages pile up due to wanting to read the stories in one go every once in a while))

May your claws stay sharp fellow walkers
      This one wishes happy holidays and a wonderful 2023

EDIT:
      Thank you so much Schnickipinzi and @izzy_D for the amazing gifts

EDIT 2:
      I have received wonderful gifts and messages from even more people. Thank you @WithMyLaserGun @Syldras and @Enemoriana for your generosity!!

Best wishes for everyone! Bright Moons!
      Edited by FayJolyn on January 1, 2023 11:42PM
      Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
    • schnickipinzi
      schnickipinzi
      ✭✭✭
      This one can´t read a full post and is sorry Dear @ Sanne'lien, sadly your inbox is full, so we can´t send you anything.
      Edited by schnickipinzi on December 18, 2022 10:51AM
    • FayJolyn
      FayJolyn
      ✭✭✭✭
      This one can´t read a full post and is sorry Dear @ Sanne'lien, sadly your inbox is full, so we can´t send you anything.

Ah This one is sorry. Should have just waited to post the wishlist until after my shift. Good news. it is empty now!
      Edited by FayJolyn on December 18, 2022 2:02PM
      Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
    • Drakenheim
      Drakenheim
      ✭✭
      I've sent out as many gifts as I can to PC/EU folks - sorry I don't have the means to send Crown gifts. I'm very grateful to those who have sent me gifts! <3

@Enemoriana - Thank you for your lovely gifts - I can't find your list on here. Is there anything you would like?

@Wolfkeks - you'd better be bringing Fish Pie to the Alith Xmas Social o:)

@Olibeau - where's your list? What do we get the man who has everything?? Irish lessons, maybe? :D:p

Best Wishes to everyone for New Life and 2023 @Izzy_D
      @Izzy_D - PC/EU
    • Darth_Coastie76
      Darth_Coastie76
      Soul Shriven
      @Darth_Coastie PS/NA

This is an amazing thing to do. I love how the community comes together even when times get tough with the game.

My list consists of 2 categories (Cheap & Crown Store)
      CHEAP

Any type of Christmas decorations for house.

CROWN STORE

New Life Festival Furnishing Pack
      Banker (any)
      Merchant (any)

Thank you. Happy Holidays

Edited by Darth_Coastie76 on December 18, 2022 10:14PM
    • francesinhalover
      francesinhalover
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      TaSheen wrote: »
      @francesinhalover what is your ingame id ot does not let me send you things.
      Merry christmass to all from FluffyPallasCat EUW

It does not want to work :( not FluffyPallasCat and not the forum handle.

Whats your user? i can msg you ingame :) I'll try adding@kingguardian i ncase that's it
      hello-cat.gif
      I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
      Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    • Djennku
      Djennku
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Djennku PCNA

Chef Arquitius' lost thesis. Absolutely dying to get my hands on one so I can know all the recipes. Other than that, not much else I am looking for.

Tyfor taking the time to read this, happy New Life!!
      @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
      Vamp and WW bites available for players.
      Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
    • Jarl_Ironheart
      Jarl_Ironheart
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Xbox NA @Jarl Ironheart
      I would love the Ebonsteel Style Set, the snowhawk Mage set or the Arena Gladiator Costume. Snowhawk style is something I've been dying to get but I was never able to play during the time it existed. Please and thank you to anything anyone sends me. Merry New Life everyone!
      Push Posh Applesauce, Pocket Full of Marmalade.
    • marcbf
      marcbf
      ✭✭✭
      Long time lurker, first time poster here. Well, actually, my first post was supposed to be for that guild ad thread, but apparently that one is gone. Boo!

In any case, some of my female characters (yeah, I have some) have told me in so many words, that they find themselves looking drab and expressionless. They'd love to look Cheerful and sometimes Furious or even Melancholy or like that selfobsessed duchess. How's that for personalities... I'm strongly considering not playing them at all, but perhaps secret Santa can help out?

Also, if anyone has a "between jobs"banker, merchant, armorer etc. I might be able to provide steady work.

Thanky you for reading and lots of holiday cheer!
      @marcbf / PC EU

EDIT: A kind soul, @Kinlord (in-game name), has treated them to look and feel like a duchess. I'll never hear the end of it now...

EDIT2: Another kind soul, @Needler777 (in-game name), sent me a Stonelore crate. Going to break out my lucky charms before opening it. :smile:
      Edited by marcbf on December 24, 2022 9:38PM
    • Khenarthi
      Khenarthi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      PC / EU
      I would love a Khajiit (Alfiq) merchant or banker, if someone has the crowns to spare and is in a very generous mood...

In the meantime, happy holidays to the lovely ESO community!

edit to add - my in-game name is the same as the forum handle, @Khenarthi
      Edited by Khenarthi on December 19, 2022 10:23AM
      PC-EU
    • LynneD
      LynneD
      Soul Shriven
      I posted early in the thread and mentioned how cool it is to see the kindness in this community. I even talked about it to a friend, who doesn't even play the game. They thought it was awesome too.

Then they asked me a question that I didn't have an answer for. When folks try to give gifts from the crown store and the recipient already has it (like a dlc), what happens? Does the sender lose those crowns and get stuck with a purchase they can't send? Or does the store not let the purchase go through at all and the sender doesn't lose anything?

I figured it was okay to ask here. With all the gifting going on, other people might be curious too.

Happy Holidays,
      @lynned004
      PC-NA
    • Bethgael
      Bethgael
      ✭✭✭
      LynneD wrote: »
      I posted early in the thread and mentioned how cool it is to see the kindness in this community. I even talked about it to a friend, who doesn't even play the game. They thought it was awesome too.

Then they asked me a question that I didn't have an answer for. When folks try to give gifts from the crown store and the recipient already has it (like a dlc), what happens? Does the sender lose those crowns and get stuck with a purchase they can't send? Or does the store not let the purchase go through at all and the sender doesn't lose anything?

I figured it was okay to ask here. With all the gifting going on, other people might be curious too.

Happy Holidays,
      @lynned004
      PC-NA

If any gift item is sent and 1. The receiver already has it (like a DLC) or 2. The receiver doesn't claim it within 14 days, it gets sent back to the sender. However, the sender cannot either claim it themselves or refund it. Instead, the gift stays in your gift inventory and you can either 1. gift it to another person, or 2. try again to the same person (if the problem is that the receiver didn't claim it in time). This is also the case if the receiver manually returns t to you.

Sometimes the returned gift may end up not going into your own gift returns pile, if so, you need to put in a ticket so it can be moved (I recently had just this issue) :)

Either way, once the crowns are spent, they're spent.
      Edited by Bethgael on December 19, 2022 2:50PM
      Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA
    • avroch
      avroch
      Soul Shriven
      Hi Guys,
      PC-EU @ureus_Kaio

if someone can send me Orsinium or Clockwork city I will be very grateful, or even motif Frostcaster.

A merry christmas to all.
    • kaioruschellub17_ESO
      I've been wanting to get this house Moon-Sugar Meadow for some time, but I've never been able to buy it, so come here and see if any charitable soul could help me.
      ID: @Ruschell / PC-NA
      Edited by kaioruschellub17_ESO on December 19, 2022 10:24PM
    • marcbf
      marcbf
      ✭✭✭
      LynneD wrote: »

Happy Holidays,
      @lynned004
      PC-NA
      Very good point. I hadn't quite considered that myself. I guess there are two immediate options. Either the (no longer so) secret Santa contacts the potential recipient beforehand or stuff like crown store items are off the table completely. At least I wouldn't feel good receiving a crown store gift I already have and thus leaving the kind soul in a lurch.
      Edited by marcbf on December 20, 2022 7:52AM
    • Bluepetunia
      Bluepetunia
      ✭✭✭
      Would love to thank all in advance for such generosity. Last year I was so blessed with such lovely gifts.

This year I hope to have made the nice list once again.
      Two things I would like the most are
      Summerset Nobles Bedroom and the Summerset Noble Bathing pack
      also any High Isle furniture would be an added bonus.

Thank you all once again.

Forgot to add @Savageprincess and I play on the PC/NA server
      Edited by Bluepetunia on December 26, 2022 7:33PM
    • morrowjen
      morrowjen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      So I'm late to my favorite thread of the year but I will try to make up for it in the coming hours and days with healthy doses of gift giving and reflections on this year in ESO and what it and most importantly, the community, has meant to me. I'm not good with brevity so I'll add a spoiler tag for all you skimmers. :D>:)

So here goes... In 2019 my life became a country music song and the song is still playing but in our case that's a good thing because it means, if nothing else, we're still alive and fighting. You see back then we lost our home and everything we ever owned to a fire and a few months later the other half was diagnosed with cancer and terminal liver failure. The docs never really expected him to leave the hospital and they'd have certainly told me there was about zero chance he'd be around three years later.
      Post-fire I was shaken to my very core. I'd lost everything I owned and while I was still trying to process that loss, we got hit with a life altering set of diagnoses that meant I was forced to confront the fact that I could lose a partner and soul-mate who had been in my life since college at any moment. My entire world felt like it was ending - the material things were already gone and the life of the one I loved most was going with it. I was completely adrift, forced to step into the role of full-time caregiver for my partner who is currently still in hospice when I could barely care for myself.

But during all that, I discovered that at least one thing survived - ESO. The digital life I'd built was there untouched and just as I'd left it and the amount of comfort that brought me was enormous. I remember posting in that year's version of this thread and people reaching out to me. Back then, we couldn't gift houses but many gifted me things to help me purchase and furnish one. Still others, sent me personal messages about their own experiences with the trauma that being displaced and/or losing all your possessions can bring and those kind words meant the world to me -- when I felt truly alone in this world in my pain and grief people in this community reminded me that I wasn't. And the general ESO community, my guildies, the friends I'd made in ESO from various activities, all yanked me back to the surface when I was drowning.

ESO and the community became my anchor point and helped me keep my sanity when I didn't know if I still wanted to be sane. My SO's illness means that often times I can't guarantee that I won't have to stop play in the middle of something and that it's difficult for me to plan for events because he might be fine for me to do a run one minute but he might have dementia symptoms flaring up the next. The ESO community worked around that -- even hard core trial runners. Yes, even one who was so hard core that he was determined we'd achieve Godslayer in vet Sunspire together with our guild team.

That particular hard core trial runner was a friend and one of our guild leaders and he went out of his way to make sure I was included in runs despite the fact that I had a hard time guaranteeing I'd be able to keep commitments. He lost his battle with depression in September of this year and the world is a little less interesting, less bright, because of it. But once again I saw the community reach out and come together. We held a memorial service in-game and brought gifts that reminded us of him and sealed them in a tomb another of our guildies had built for him. We shared stories, laughed and cried. And yet another guildmate compiled what we had said and written and created a physical book she gave to his surviving family.

What we did, what we felt, was all very real and very powerful.

If there's one simple (or concise) thing that the ESO community can take away from my ramblings - it's that. What we have here in the ESO community is real and it's powerful. Maybe more than many of you realize. Our actions, our words, even our digital gifts mean something.

More than once, in the dead of night, when I've felt lost and full of self-pity over the cards I've been dealt the past three years or the stress I've been under the past few weeks, I've seen something gifted to me by the people who participate in this thread. at random times, or one of the friends I've made in ESO. I think about all the times people have reached out to me or have been willing to 'pause' play so I could help the SO with his needs.

And I think about the hours I spent listening to guildies play jackbox games over discord and the dungeons we ran while I was sitting in the SO's hospital room -- the laughter that chased away my deepest, darkest fears, if only for a few hours. And it reminds me that there is still good in this world and it can be found right here in our community - that there are people out there, even complete strangers, who care.

That alone makes the ESO community something special and that I'm proud to be a part of.

So, whatever you celebrate or if you don't celebrate anything at all, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and happy New Year. Cherish the people in your physical life as well as those in your digital life. Remember that what happens in both matter - you have the power to make a positive and meaningful difference in someone's life and if you're open to it they can make a difference in yours.

As for my list....

I'm @morrowjen on PC/NA

In-game:
      Shimmering Sand
      Sul-Xan Motif (legs)
      Syrabanic Marine Motif (chest)
      Crimson Oath Motif
      wormwood, blessed thistle, dragonthorn, water hyacinth (ingredients to make weapon power potions or just weapon power potions)
      perfect roe
      powdered mother of pearl (for clockwork and arteum takeaway broth)

Any neat furnishings, especially unique ones and paintings (I have a ton of all the big season ones but I don't have a lot of the less common ones).
      I love Dunmer and Khajitt things but anything stylish or from the newer chapters.
      Dark Elf crafting motifs
      High Isle crafting patterns
      Unique crafting motifs/plans

Crown Items:
      Aetherial Well - I run a lot trials and would really appreciate one of these!
      Giladil the Ragpicker
      *Clan Mother Tadali (have you seen how adorable she is OMG!)
      *Gloambound Arms Pack

Crown Crates - I really like some of the items in the crown boxes right now (Oh and ZOS, if you're reading this that purple glowy skin in the boxes should've been our reward for completing vet dreadsails and the tattoo you gave us what you put in the crown box).

Eveli's Adventuring Leathers
      Music Box: Hymn of 500 Axes
      The Imperial Edition
      Ald Velothi Harbor House* (I think this is in-game too)
      Amaya Lake Lodge
      Iron Atro Trial Dummy or one of the smaller practice dummies like the Frost Atro (basically any dummy that doesn't go by my username or the name of my toon :wink:)
      Frostcaster Style Motif
      Moonlit Cove Sojourners Wraps
      Windows of the Divines Furnishing Pack or the Chapel of Zenithar Pack
      Zuqoth, Armory Adviser

If you actually hit the lottery and want to share the love:
      Earth Tear Cavern
      *Pantherfang Chapel (that place is amazing)
      Edited by morrowjen on December 22, 2022 10:10PM
    • lDaede
      lDaede
      ✭✭✭
      A very special thankyou to the following people for their incredibly kind contributions.
      Your gifts have excited, delighted and moved me in ways I haven't felt for decades.

All the wonderful people on this forum and in this game the past few days have provided the most joyous, soul restoring experience I have had in a very long time. I hope all of you realise what extraordinarily special people you are and have had and continue to have the most glorious holiday season and new year you all deserve.
      <3 Please continue spreading the love to all! <3

If anyone wants to send anything fun or cool to either of my 2 friends directly I am putting their names below. They are both Nightblades but keep in mind that they have very few hours in the game and only ever get to play in small bursts once a month or so. Please don't send them anything too complicated or build specific as they will never have the time to master the many intricacies of this game; They will always be casual pure PvE exploration players.

User PC North American Server = @Oskaloid
      User PC North American Server = @AngryCanineTwo

Warning: Unnecessarily long post ALERT! I am a verbose writer, read at your temporal peril.

User PC North American Server = @lDaede
      I personally have received more than I could ever imagine, as much as I do appreciate it please don't send me any more gifts.

I was browsing these forums for the first time whilst waiting for the maintenance to end yesterday and saw this thread; Awesome idea and proving once again that Bethesda games always end up with such amazing player communities!

I posted here with no expectations only to be so genuinely astonished and humbled by the amazing gifts I received, this beautiful community has staggered me. To be completely honest I only posted to begin with because, to me, just contemplating the idea that I could actually be given something is a happy thought that I enjoy having run around in my head for a while. It's of course super nice when someone does something nice for you but I find it is also really nice just to sit and think about nice things happening, even if they never actually do. I guess growing up I took the saying of "it's the thought that counts very literally" but it has served me well through life. Here however every wish; small, large and absurd has been granted. I am beyond grateful.

The sets of Vampire Kiss for my friends outlined below have been received in full, Thank you so very much!
      As this part of my wish list has been completed I have put the request in a spoiler tag to minimise post clutter a wee bit.
      I bought this game for my 2 best friends and I at the start of the year but they have young families so very rarely get to play, each of their characters are only around the level 20 mark. I decided in the spirit of the New Life Festival to fully level them up to celebrate the new year. Getting them to lv50cp160 however will leave them with a problem that you wonderful people might be able to help with.

All of their equipment will be rendered pretty much useless so it would be fantastic if I could also give them each a good PvE survivability set made up of mixed medium, heavy and light armour plus some jewellery. I am still a newb at the game myself so don't know the sets all that well but something like Vampire's Kiss with that huge healing on each kill seems to me the best bet given that they won't have any real build to speak of.

So I guess my way too long Gift wish list (So I can cross things out as received) would be...

Lv 50 CP 160 Heavy Vampire's Kiss Helm Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Heavy Vampire's Kiss Helm Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Cops Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Cops Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Jack Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Jack Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Light Vampire's Kiss Gloves Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Light Vampire's Kiss Gloves Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Belt Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Belt Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Guards Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Guards Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Boots Received, Thankyou!
      Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Boots Received, Thankyou!

The training set to help level my friends outlined below has been received in full, Thank you so much!
      As this part of my wish list is also complete into the spoiler tag it goes and this huge post is entirely de-cluttered.
      I don't really know enough about the game yet to know how huge an ask the above is (it feels like a HUGE ask to me but I am only a baby with 30k gold in my bank) and so whilst I would never be disappointed not to get anything at all I would always be super excited to get something, anything. With that in mind a more reasonable ask that will make my levelling for these characters go a bit quicker would be armour with the biggest Training/Bonus XP trait that can be transferred freely between accounts. No fancy set or anything, just regular armour; mostly medium with 1 light and 1 heavy piece, that doesn't bind on equip so the 2 accounts can take turns wearing it as I am swapping between them during the great levelling grind.

Therefore my little bit smaller Gift wish list (There is no such thing as a small gift, the gift is in the giving not what is given) would be...

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Heavy Helm with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Light Gloves with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Jack with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Cops with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Belt with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Guards with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Boots with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

The over the top and wasn't meant to be serious wish list outlined below has been received in full, All the Thank you's!
      As this part of my wish list is also complete into the spoiler tag it goes and post clutter minimises a wee bit more.
      Sometimes the superest nicest things really do actually happen so I am adding one final list, some things I want more for myself even if they do still lean towards allowing me to help my friends every time they come on.

Update: Um... So the below wish list was supposed to be just something fun for me to daydream about, not to actually receive; and then someone just went and sent me a Clothing Station (you beautiful crazy person you!). I thought about removing the list but it has just been such a joyous distraction whilst I am grinding away at the Dolmen's to have niggling in the back of my mind. No matter how absurd the idea is though, I can't risk another beautiful crazy person sending me something I have already received. So now I have to take what was a very general send me the moon kind of fantasy and itemise it as though it's a real thing I am actually asking for and not just a fun silly thought. Please feel free to look at it aghast and then chuckle at how anyone could ask for such things, that's what I am doing as I write it.

Just in case Santa is actually real Gift wish list...

Multi-Rider Mount
      • Grand Pillion Draft Horse 'Received' there just aren't enough Thankyou!'s to convey how much this means.
      If I did have the money to spend this is the first place I would have spent it, this is going to be so absolutely amazing to be able to ride my friends around when they can come on.

Crafting Stations
      • Provisioning Station It feels highly inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Alchemy Station It feels grossly inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Blacksmithing Station It feels utterly inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Clothing Station It feels woefully inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Dye Station It feels absurdly inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Jewelry Crafting Station It feels obscenely inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Woodworking Station It feels ludicrously inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      • Transmute Station It feels embarrasingly inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
      My very own calm and cosy crafting corner was something I really wanted to have one day and I was preparing myself for the year of grinding I expected it to take. I feel like I have not just been given an astonishingly generous present with all these stations but that I have also been gifted time itself. The bustle of Alinor is for me no more!

A Real Homestead More gold than I ever imagined I would see 'Received, Thankyou!' I can buy my very own house!
      • Mournoth Keep
      I have the Sugar Bowl Suite but dreamt of owning a real house I can actually build in that is just as close to a wayshrine. I put Mournoth Keep because the forums suggest it is one of the best but I have never had enough gold to look into housing myself so have no real idea. Now thanks to this extraordinary community I have the gold and I have some serious research to do

I hope the little gift bags I have been sending are being enjoyed, I'm sorry I don't have more to give but the sentiment is there. 110 gift packages sent out, every single person whose @name appeared in this thread from PC NA got a gift package!

Edited by lDaede on December 29, 2022 2:06PM
      Platform = . Personal Computer . / . North American . = Server
      . 'Master Crafter' .
      . Slag Coldshut - Orsimeri - Nightblade .
      . Ojhaj'Rus-Xhiak - Saxhleel - Warden . & . Arcanist - Bretonic - Ygraine Dorémy .
      . Llianerina Dyivtyr - Dunmeri - Sorceror . & . Sorceror - Bosmeri - Trip Springfeet .
      . Vaerbelo Cindawar - Aldmeri - Nightblade . & . Necromancer - Yokudan - Tote Porter .
      . Ko'Rakiit the Deft - Khajiiti - Dragonknight . & . Templar - Nordic - Dagrný Skýrífa .
    • Drakenheim
      Drakenheim
      ✭✭
      marcbf wrote: »
      Very good point. I hadn't quite considered that myself. I guess there are two immediate options. Either the (no longer so) secret Santa contacts the potential recipient beforehand or stuff like crown store items are off the table completely. At least I wouldn't feel good receiving a crown store gift I already have and thus leaving the kind soul in a lurch.

Items that are not unique, like crates, armoury slots, crown furnishings and change tokens should be fine though :)
      Edited by Drakenheim on December 20, 2022 3:31PM
      @Izzy_D - PC/EU
    • Drakenheim
      Drakenheim
      ✭✭
      FayJolyn wrote: »

Thank you @izzy_D for the amazing gifts

You're very welcome - your house looks great as WIP, I'm looking forward to seeing it finished! <3
      @Izzy_D - PC/EU
    • FinneganFroth
      FinneganFroth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I love this every year!

For my wife, @Prairie17 on PC NA:

Anything housing related that is conservatory (plants are the best!).

Thank you!
    • udaba
      udaba
      ✭✭✭
      Really thanks whoever completed one of my wishes.

I will add my wishlist below if someone want to help me :D :

-Firesong DLC
      -Ascending Tide DLC
      -Lost Depths DLC
      -Fezez the merchant / Ezabi the banker.

Thanks in advance and take care everyone!
      PC/EU 1600 CP+
    • Rishikesa108
      Rishikesa108
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Thank you guys for your wishes I've tried to satisfy...
      I will send my little letter to Santa:
      - Ancient sandstones (style material) for building houses in Fargrave-style
      - Every kind of furnishing you don't use, I will use in the best way I can :-)
      - gold
      Hope the festivities will bring you joy.

@Rishikesa108 PC EU
      Edited by Rishikesa108 on December 20, 2022 10:37PM
      Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    • heaven13
      heaven13
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      heaven13 wrote: »
      Favorite thread of the year! Many thanks, once again, @Aliyavana!

I believe I've gifted everyone I've been able to up to this post and will keep checking back in.

I'm @heaven13 on PC/NA (the part I was determined not to forget this year!)

There are a decent number of in-game things I'd love if anyone is feeling generous:
      • Scaly Cloth Scraps
      • Motif Pages for almost finished styles
        • Minotaur: Boots, Helmets, Shoulders
        • Hlaalu: Belts
        • Icereach Coven: Helmets, Legs, Maces, Swords
        • Pyre Watch: Boots, Shoulders
        • Sea Giant: Helmets, Swords
      • Treasure Maps: Khenarthi's Roost, Deshaan
      • Other Motifs: motifs 98 - 100 and 102 - 116 I have almost nothing of and would gladly accept any pages!
      • I also have very, very few Ancestral Reach/Akaviri/Breton but prefer to dig them up myself for the codex so maps would be greatly appreciated instead!
      • The base war torte recipe would be amazing, but I know that's a huge ask; consider it my "pony" request (the unrealistic request every kid makes of Santa growing up!)
      Not really anything I'm pining over in the crown store except perhaps the Peddler of Prizes, and possibly the Any Race, Any Alliance Bundle (mostly for the mount - I already own ARAA upgrade so not even sure it can be gifted). Zuqoth looks really neat too!

I would love to ask for Horned Dragon / Fanged Worm style pages but, alas, those are character bound and the poor way they are designed means the more I get, the harder they are to complete. Maybe next year will be the year they fix the drop rate!

I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season and please, be on the lookout for gifts!

Thank you everyone for your kind gifts and please forgive me if I miss adding you to the list; your kindness is all wonderfully appreciated! @MafiaCat115 @Spectre28 @Lady_Galadhiel @LynneD @Seminolegirl1992 @Darkhorse1975 @radiostar @ArchangelIsraphel @Coach99 @gameswithaspoon @Marronsuisse @Bethgael

Just wanted to repost so that everyone who has sent me a gift is aware how appreciative I am of your generosity! Thank you all so much!!!
      PC/NA
      Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
      Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
      Meet my characters :
      IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
    • BlackKnight556
      BlackKnight556
      ✭✭✭
      I would love either the Music Box: A Frost melt Melody, or the Music Box: Liberation of Leyawiin. PC NA btw.
      Edited by BlackKnight556 on December 21, 2022 4:12AM
    • schnickipinzi
      schnickipinzi
      ✭✭✭
      @Kisakee

How are things going with the impresario tickets for @bilqis? Would be a shame if she is just one ticket short of getting her new companion :(
    • Erai_sedai
      Erai_sedai
      ✭✭✭
      Emunah92 Xbox NA I would be overwhelmed if I got the deconstruction assistant. Or any assistant. Or gold hahaha this community is incredible sometimes. It's why I love the game so much
    • Darkmistress1337
      Darkmistress1337
      ✭✭✭
      @Darkmistress1337
      PC NA

Dear Santa,
      I sent gold, furniture, recipes, motifs, & crafting mats to those that I could!
      I am seeking a default Jewelry Station and/or Transmute Station, if possible!
      -Your friendly vampire
      ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337