Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

2022 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• Drakenheim
    Drakenheim
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much @schnickipinzi! I'm truly delighted :):D:)<3

eae63m9mnu2u.png

@Izzy_D - PC/EU
  • kaioruschellub17_ESO
    Redoing my comment, because I forgot the ID and my comment got lost....it costs me nothing to dream about this gift!! lol

The Duo-Dynamo Dwarven Spider mount arrived at the crown store, I've been wanting it for a long time, it's finally available today, could someone give me it as a gift?

I would be extremely happy to receive it as a gift, thank you in advance, happy holidays!! <3

PC/NA
    ID @Ruschell

pmz8c7xc0yt2.jpg
  • Knockmaker
    Knockmaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all!

I am glad that I haven't missed this event this year.

I wish:

----

I am on PC-EU

Wishing you all Merry Xmas and happy holidays!

Edit: Thank you, Needler777, Trylien, Ketrinne1997, WithMyLaserGun and Michae for your gifts. I have also sent out some small gifts to some folks. It is this community that keeps this game alive!
    Edited by Knockmaker on January 1, 2023 4:45PM
  • PieMaster1
    PieMaster1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish for..Pantherfang Chapel!

Nah just kidding. I'd say....Either the new dwarven spider dual mount or just some furniture packs, dealer's choice :)

@BaconCheeseBurglar , PC NA

Merry Xmas
    Edited by PieMaster1 on December 23, 2022 6:45PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope those of yall ive sent gifts to enjoy them. Its feeling festive around now
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 23, 2022 8:21PM
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Secret Santas/ESO Fam,
    I have been cyclone bombed (I still don't exactly know what the weather peeps mean by that) and am now freezing to death. The Norse (Nords) were right Hell is cold not hot. It's 6 degrees Fahrenheit (that's -14.4444 for all you Celsius users) but the worst part is that it's paired with 54% humidity which means you feel this down deep in your bones. Oh and did I mention the wind gusts that go from 20 to 45 mph? I'm an East, Tennessean fam. And while it does indeed get cold here in the Upper South, I am not built for this.

To that end, please gift lava, hot coffee, tea, cocoa, warm blankets, and stuff to stay warm. If I don't make it, pour one out for me (especially something hot that radiates heat).

In all seriousness, stay warm folks. It's dangerous outside. And please look out for those at risk and don't forget about our furry friends. :)
    Edited by morrowjen on December 23, 2022 10:48PM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morrowjen wrote: »
    So I'm late to my favorite thread of the year but I will try to make up for it in the coming hours and days with healthy doses of gift giving and reflections on this year in ESO and what it and most importantly, the community, has meant to me. I'm not good with brevity so I'll add a spoiler tag for all you skimmers. :D>:)

So here goes... In 2019 my life became a country music song and the song is still playing but in our case that's a good thing because it means, if nothing else, we're still alive and fighting. You see back then we lost our home and everything we ever owned to a fire and a few months later the other half was diagnosed with cancer and terminal liver failure. The docs never really expected him to leave the hospital and they'd have certainly told me there was about zero chance he'd be around three years later.
    Post-fire I was shaken to my very core. I'd lost everything I owned and while I was still trying to process that loss, we got hit with a life altering set of diagnoses that meant I was forced to confront the fact that I could lose a partner and soul-mate who had been in my life since college at any moment. My entire world felt like it was ending - the material things were already gone and the life of the one I loved most was going with it. I was completely adrift, forced to step into the role of full-time caregiver for my partner who is currently still in hospice when I could barely care for myself.

But during all that, I discovered that at least one thing survived - ESO. The digital life I'd built was there untouched and just as I'd left it and the amount of comfort that brought me was enormous. I remember posting in that year's version of this thread and people reaching out to me. Back then, we couldn't gift houses but many gifted me things to help me purchase and furnish one. Still others, sent me personal messages about their own experiences with the trauma that being displaced and/or losing all your possessions can bring and those kind words meant the world to me -- when I felt truly alone in this world in my pain and grief people in this community reminded me that I wasn't. And the general ESO community, my guildies, the friends I'd made in ESO from various activities, all yanked me back to the surface when I was drowning.

ESO and the community became my anchor point and helped me keep my sanity when I didn't know if I still wanted to be sane. My SO's illness means that often times I can't guarantee that I won't have to stop play in the middle of something and that it's difficult for me to plan for events because he might be fine for me to do a run one minute but he might have dementia symptoms flaring up the next. The ESO community worked around that -- even hard core trial runners. Yes, even one who was so hard core that he was determined we'd achieve Godslayer in vet Sunspire together with our guild team.

That particular hard core trial runner was a friend and one of our guild leaders and he went out of his way to make sure I was included in runs despite the fact that I had a hard time guaranteeing I'd be able to keep commitments. He lost his battle with depression in September of this year and the world is a little less interesting, less bright, because of it. But once again I saw the community reach out and come together. We held a memorial service in-game and brought gifts that reminded us of him and sealed them in a tomb another of our guildies had built for him. We shared stories, laughed and cried. And yet another guildmate compiled what we had said and written and created a physical book she gave to his surviving family.

What we did, what we felt, was all very real and very powerful.

If there's one simple (or concise) thing that the ESO community can take away from my ramblings - it's that. What we have here in the ESO community is real and it's powerful. Maybe more than many of you realize. Our actions, our words, even our digital gifts mean something.

More than once, in the dead of night, when I've felt lost and full of self-pity over the cards I've been dealt the past three years or the stress I've been under the past few weeks, I've seen something gifted to me by the people who participate in this thread. at random times, or one of the friends I've made in ESO. I think about all the times people have reached out to me or have been willing to 'pause' play so I could help the SO with his needs.

And I think about the hours I spent listening to guildies play jackbox games over discord and the dungeons we ran while I was sitting in the SO's hospital room -- the laughter that chased away my deepest, darkest fears, if only for a few hours. And it reminds me that there is still good in this world and it can be found right here in our community - that there are people out there, even complete strangers, who care.

That alone makes the ESO community something special and that I'm proud to be a part of.

So, whatever you celebrate or if you don't celebrate anything at all, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and happy New Year. Cherish the people in your physical life as well as those in your digital life. Remember that what happens in both matter - you have the power to make a positive and meaningful difference in someone's life and if you're open to it they can make a difference in yours.

It's good to see you again this year morrowjen. There are several familiar names I look forward to seeing every year, yours one of them, and I'm happy to see new names as well that elect to participate. I could not agree more that the ESO community is something special. I remember the outpouring of support you more than deserved when your story was first posted to the forums, and I can only hope that every year you receive the same kindness, as your story is nothing short of incredibly moving. I empathize with you and the struggles you have had to face, and though I can not relate to much of the experiences you have, I feel for you. May your holidays bring warmth and a smile to your face when you need it most <3
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • KalTherrin
    KalTherrin
    Soul Shriven
    I have been cyclone bombed (I still don't exactly know what the weather peeps mean by that) and am now freezing to death. The Norse (Nords) were right Hell is cold not hot. It's 6 degrees Fahrenheit (that's -14.4444 for all you Celsius users) but the worst part is that it's paired with 54% humidity which means you feel this down deep in your bones. Oh and did I mention the wind gusts that go from 20 to 45 mph? I'm an East, Tennessean fam. And while it does indeed get cold here in the Upper South, I am not built for this.

To that end, please gift lava, hot coffee, tea, cocoa, warm blankets, and stuff to stay warm. If I don't make it, pour one out for me (especially something hot that radiates heat).

In all seriousness, stay warm folks. It's dangerous outside. And please look out for those at risk and don't forget about our furry friends. :)

Stay safe and stay warm! I spent a lot of time in east Tennessee back in the day, our son lives in Nashville now. Here at home in Texas, yeah it's definitely out of the ordinary cold too...back down in the teens and single digits here too. Kinda makes Skyrim feel warm lol... be safe and happy holidays to everyone!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Secret Santa's,

Wishing for something kinda simple!

A bunch of the Fargrave levitating book stacks - or the pattern to make them myself! Want to try to make a Hermaeus Mora themed thing in my house in the NY and that would help greatly!

PC EU here

@NerevarineofNone

Happy holidays to all!

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lDaede wrote: »
    This is such a wonderful idea but for me as an inexperienced player it is also quite intimidating seeing a lot of the things people are asking for and I expect many people stumbling across this discussion feel the same.

As a less experienced player when I see someone asking for a crown store item or a million gold or any of the other things us less experienced players cannot even dream of I tend to think 'well there is nothing of use I could possibly give to such a person'. Perhaps a simple list of names is a less daunting way of getting in the spirit of the season for those of lesser means.

Just because we young 'uns are ill equipped to fulfill the loftier season wishes doesn't mean we can't get in on the giving. I am sure every player would appreciate an extra soul gem or repair kit or even just a single fish and the chance of getting some perfect roe from it, most of all everyone will appreciate the gesture of giving regardless of the gift itself.

With that in mind I have compiled and sorted all of the in game names so far given in this entire thread (My name excluded because that would be pretty tactless). I encourage everyone who sees this post to open up the spoiler for your platform and pick a random name or two and send them something. Do it just for the joy of giving and know that a gift, no matter how small will always brighten someones day... often it will even brighten the day of the person receiving it as well ;) .

Please note: In Game @ name and Platform are reproduced as found in this thread and may or may not be valid.

In order to bring some method to this madness I have sub categorised within each server to the page the name was originally found on. I have also added a category at the top for names that have been expressly thanked by other users as an extra shout out, this doesn't mean they are the only ones who have been giving as most people reply to their gifts with thanks in game(If they reply at all :persevere: ).

PC North American
    People who have been Thanked by others for their Generosity.
    @Coach99
    @heaven13
    @TheAllegedParadigm
    @Spectre28
    @Darkhorse1975
    @gameswithaspoon
    @gch_tamriel
    @reshgalaveck
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @Metheglyn
    @lynned004
    @Archangellsraphel
    @Tasear
    @Rifu86
    @Aliyavana
    @MafiaCat115
    @LynneD
    @Seminolegirl1992
    @radiostar
    @Marronsuisse
    @Bethgael
    @Zandari
    @HappyHaunt1000
    @Trylien
    @Misscapefox
    @Rylisin
    @stargold
    @TheReturnofMac
    @Jormags
    @Sheezabeast
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    @Sillanah
    @zeegoddess
    @Termagant12
    @RemDeSilVir

People who Posted their requests on Page 01 of this thread.
    @Zebendal
    @enemyofcoldharbour
    @great_old_one
    @thangard87
    @Sallymen
    @kaikura
    @kappachi
    @TheAllegedParadigm
    @BloodyStigmata
    @Kng.Ayumayuma
    @MafiaCat115
    @NetchaSketch
    @jecks78
    @chibog
    @ArchangelIsraphel

People who Posted their requests on Page 02 of this thread.
    @Darkmage1337
    @Rebirthment
    @Aanthirin
    @Seminolegirl1992
    @ezmaye
    @nobleboivin
    @InsultedMike
    @Qyrk
    @lynned004
    @makinoji
    @Ezhh
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @OccultNerd
    @gameswithaspoon
    @heaven13

People who Posted their requests on Page 03 of this thread.
    @gch_tamriel
    @Sheezabeast
    @dragonlord500
    @Cylixx
    @Evarelia
    @Marronsuisse
    @valsitar
    @WolvedOut
    @Mlines5683
    @neondanger
    @Reshgalaveck

People who Posted their requests on Page 04 of this thread.
    @Rayquem
    @Darkmistress1337
    @Mlines5683
    @loneloba
    @Zero0rDied
    @kaosWmonk

People who Posted their requests on Page 05 of this thread.
    @Turlisley
    @Joxcab
    @haiwater
    @SiAScORCH
    @Coppes
    @primabel
    @Bethgael
    @duhman4u666
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN

People who Posted their requests on Page 06 of this thread.
    @Kallykat
    @Dragonclaw1337
    @KalTherrin
    @Rylisin
    @Natsirt812
    @crispyplatypus
    @Sylo78
    @SoSparkly

People who Posted their requests on Page 07 of this thread.
    @Misscapefox
    @MazikeenDark
    @Rageybae
    @beithe
    @Sallesabreu
    @EmperorRemanIV

People who Posted their requests on Page 08 of this thread.
    @Fingolfinn01
    @feralgremlin
    @Cruxa
    @FabresFour
    @RemDeSilVir

People who Posted their requests on Page 09 of this thread.
    @Shoyuusha
    @Sillanah
    @zeegoddess
    @TheReturnofMac
    @AlbertoRenan

People who Posted their requests on Page 10 of this thread.
    @ElvenOverlord21
    @Djennku
    @lynned004
    @Ruschell
    @Savageprincess
    @morrowjen
    @Oskaloid
    @AngryCanineTwo
    @Prairie17
    @BlackKnight556
    @Darkmistress1337

People who Posted their requests on Page 11 of this thread.
    @LunaticCoast @BetaF @Rageybae

PC European Union
    @vibeborn
    @BoraxFlux
    @Myrnhiel
    @Khenarthi
    @SunsetJelly
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @MiyukiShiba
    @Mirrasol
    @HuedPurple
    @kristyy
    @Erinia
    @Olibeau
    @Izzy_D
    @schnickipinzi
    @BlackRayser
    @Enemoriana
    @coach99
    @WithMyLaserGun
    @Kimchi-King
    @JellySunset
    @BenTSG
    @MoonShells
    @mirasol27
    @Ezhh
    @Ennia
    @Nicodemus_XX
    @stoleyoursweetroll42
    @Trylien
    @Darkhorse1975
    @Feowyn13
    @Murnhiel
    @marcbf
    @Feowyn13
    @royalwench
    @Gandalf_72

@CerbinTalYalas
    @aaisoaho
    @Michae
    @Bhaalthazar
    @DonHardstyle
    @notyuu
    @WithMyLaserGun

@maitsukas
    @Daimonion82
    @Firestormx
    @Eris221
    @Ashadris
    @Enemoriana
    @Ezhh
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @Bbkhawk
    @BoraxFlux
    @JamuThatsWho

@Jempa92
    @MiyukiShiba
    @Mirrasol
    @HuedPurple
    @Kimchi-King
    @kristyy
    @BlackRayser
    @maitrekanter
    @SunsetJelly
    @MoonShells

@stoleyoursweetroll42
    @ItsJustMyShadow
    @Vibeborn
    @SpectralRaven
    @FBS94
    @diegutenudel
    @Izzy_D
    @MorninStar

@BZZ86
    @FluffyPallasCat
    @GabrielTheAngel
    @kjolak
    @Lellandra

@Erinia @hittman1985 @Ghuran @Wolfkeks

@Feowyn13
    @royalwench
    @kinguardian
    @Alcitito
    @Udaba
    @SpectralRaven
    @Lord_Graas
    @CradonWar

@teraydin
    @Yywartz
    @Neosart
    @NachoCorp
    @Thorncrypt
    @Ambrosia_bee

@schnickipinzi @bilqis @Cloudtrader

@Sanne'lien
    @marcbf
    @Khenarthi
    @ureus_Kaio
    @Rishikesa108

@Gandalf_72 @Alcitito @Ferecik

People who Posted their requests on Page 12 of this thread.
    @knockmaker

X-Box North American

X-Box European Union

Playstation North American

Playstation European Union

Unknown Server
    Thanks to @TaSheen I now know this user is on the X-Box Platform but need someone on X-Box to try to send them a mail so I can determine whether they are on NA or EU.
    @Somber97866

I will continue to update this post a couple of times each day as needed. Obviously if anyone notices that their In Game Name or Platform or Server is incorrect please let me know and I will correct it post haste; If anyone wants their Name removed for any reason whatsoever let me know and I will do so as soon as I am able.

P.S. I did this because as I went through this thread from page 11 backwards I only got to page 8 before I run out of stuff for even my little token gift packages; I just didn't have the resources to make sure everyone got one. As I build up my stock I will continue sending the packages out but I can't imagine I will be able to get to everyone before the season is over. With this post I hope it will increase the chance of everyone getting a little something at least, even better it might encourage other new and ill equipped players to get in on the giving fun.

This post took a lot of thought and work, and that means more than any lofty gift sent. I hope I can speak for many of us 'veteran' players that your thoughtfulness is what really matters. I myself am financially broke as heck but I have plenty of in-game resources, so I can make up for it there. The important thing is that you were so kind to take time out of your day(s) to make this, so thank you for that. If you're on PCNA, is there anything I can send you that would help you? Motifs, recipes, gold?
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2400+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with that bomb cyclone and the "fallout" thereof. That sort of cold is.... debilitating. Please be safe, and try to keep warm. As for the warm ups, layers of clothing is best of course - start with things that are not synthetic - so cotton next to the skin, then a slightly heavier layer of wool if you have it, and then a layer of insulated pants/shirt if you have them. If you have anything down or down alternative in the way of coat or jacket, that would be great. If not, a wool blanket wrapped around would help. Don't forget your feet and head - especially ears. And fingers too.

We had our highest temp here today in over 6 weeks - a whole 45 degrees. We live at 7k feet in the mountains of the southwest, and this has been the coldest fall and winter in the 35 years we've lived here. I'm feeling really sorry for all of you in the eastern half of the country - please be safe, and hopefully you can stay warm enough to manage. Sending good wishes to you (and everyone else in that part of the country) for warmer days soon.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • CalmZeus
    CalmZeus
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays everyone

all I want for Christmas is Gloambound Weapons arms pack.

PC NA
    @CalmZeus

thank you in advance

i too will gift whatever is within my capacity.
  • tomfant
    tomfant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays guys. You're the most epic community.

I'm always short on Mastic. Happily taking any you can spare.
    If someone feels very generous, a couple of Armory slots would be great.

You'll find me on PC/EU, @tomfant
    Edited by tomfant on December 24, 2022 10:27AM
  • Evarelia
    Evarelia
    ✭✭✭
    The list post was really cool, but please don't quote the list post. Everyone in it will get pinged every time.

That said, people can ask for whatever they want, there is no obligation to gift anyone anything. I should hope this thread, which has been reincarnated for many years now, isn't taken in a negative light. The fun part is scrolling through and seeing what you CAN give.
  • OldMagSorc
    OldMagSorc wrote: »
    @Bbkhawk PC EU. Very nice gesture indeed. I would just like a powerful staff for my sorc or armour. If not i wouldn't say no to some gold too so i can maybe purchase something.

Thank you all and have a very merry Christmas this year. I think we all need one.

• Envvy
    Envvy
    ✭✭✭
    PS5 EU: Daddy__Maul

Anything at all, I love surprises :)

I'll reread this thread to spot any other PS5 EU players <3
    Flawless Conqueror. PS5/PC CP:1K+.
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas all, hope you all have a happy and peaceful Christmas :)

If anyone is still giving I would love the new dual person mount or crown crates but anything would be a nice surprise :)

CSX_Smoky
    PS/EU

Thanks and have a great time all.
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I didn't participate in the gift exchange this year - due to lack of time and thinking that just asking for something but not giving anything in return does not feel right to me.

Anundriel also didn't have too much time to pursue her goal in Cyrodiil, so we decided to give it a break this year.

The more surprised and overwhelmed she felt one day when opening her mailbox and finding a mail containing wonderful presents from someone who actually remembered her from LAST YEAR!! We absolutely didn't expect this and were just completely speechless.

So, thank you @Erinia for this wonderful suprise! This really gave me a warm feeling and made me see more clearly that there are still a lot of good and generous people out there (something I have to admit was kind of difficult for me this past year with all that's happening).

And also a huge thank you to @Enemoriana for her absolutely generous gift!! Anundriel will put the kits to a very good use and will hopefully reach rank 35 soon with your help.

To all out there I wish very happy holidays and a hopefully very good year 2023.

feiertagsgruesse2023e32fzl.jpg
    Edited by Myrnhiel on December 24, 2022 11:35AM
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy smokes! I simply posted "Surprise me" on the first page as a joke of sorts but I got cool stuff that I was not expecting!

Thank you @kprender
    Thank you @gameswithaspoon
    and Thank you @Needler777

I have been gifted: Dwarven Pipe Pack, High Isle Treasure Map, and Aurora Firepot Spider parts with a side of Orcrest Agony Pale Ale!
    Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • KalTherrin
    KalTherrin
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you to @Needler777 for my New Life Festival Christmas tree! This community has been so amazing to a new guy and I truly appreciate y'all. Merry Christmas!
  • Neosart
    Neosart
    ✭✭✭
    I’m so happy! :)
    Thank you very much @Needler777 for surprising me with a gift 2nd year in a row!!! <3<3<3
    Thanks for @Needler777 & @schnickipinzi my dlc collection is full again :)<3
    Thank you for the gifts!
    Merry Christmas!
    0d92m61hrdn0.png
  • Erinia
    Erinia
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, everyone!
    Have a cozy and warm celebration, with cookies and ale, and a lot of sweetrolls ofc! Be happy, have fun, and smile, if you read it! ;) Thank you all for being so nice to each other, and bringing so much joy to all around as a coolest Santas ever! <3

anl8cg54ygun.jpg
    Myrnhiel wrote: »
    So I didn't participate in the gift exchange this year - due to lack of time and thinking that just asking for something but not giving anything in return does not feel right to me.

Anundriel also didn't have too much time to pursue her goal in Cyrodiil, so we decided to give it a break this year.

The more surprised and overwhelmed she felt one day when opening her mailbox and finding a mail containing wonderful presents from someone who actually remembered her from LAST YEAR!! We absolutely didn't expect this and were just completely speechless.

So, thank you @Erinia for this wonderful suprise! This really gave me a warm feeling and made me see more clearly that there are still a lot of good and generous people out there (something I have to admit was kind of difficult for me this past year with all that's happening).]
    I'm just happy that it gives you some good feeling at this cold times :blush: Everything will be good next year, I believe and hope for that! o:) Happy New Life!

P.S. If somebody haven't participate in exchange yet - don't hesitate and join, we still have a lot of holidays ahead!
    @Erinia, PC EU
    Gift Exchange 2023! My WishList here!
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is such a wonderful idea but for me as an inexperienced player it is also quite intimidating seeing a lot of the things people are asking for and I expect many people stumbling across this discussion feel the same.

As a less experienced player when I see someone asking for a crown store item or a million gold or any of the other things us less experienced players cannot even dream of I tend to think 'well there is nothing of use I could possibly give to such a person'. Perhaps a simple list of names is a less daunting way of getting in the spirit of the season for those of lesser means.

Just because we young 'uns are ill equipped to fulfill the loftier season wishes doesn't mean we can't get in on the giving. I am sure every player would appreciate an extra soul gem or repair kit or even just a single fish and the chance of getting some perfect roe from it, most of all everyone will appreciate the gesture of giving regardless of the gift itself.

With that in mind I have compiled and sorted all of the in game names so far given in this entire thread (My name excluded because that would be pretty tactless). I encourage everyone who sees this post to open up the spoiler for your platform and pick a random name or two and send them something. Do it just for the joy of giving and know that a gift, no matter how small will always brighten someones day... often it will even brighten the day of the person receiving it as well ;) .

Please note: In Game @ name and Platform are reproduced as found in this thread and may or may not be valid.

In order to bring some method to this madness I have sub categorised within each server to the page the name was originally found on. I have also added a category at the top for names that have been expressly thanked by other users as an extra shout out, this doesn't mean they are the only ones who have been giving as most people reply to their gifts with thanks in game(If they reply at all :persevere: ).

PC North American
    @Coach99
    @heaven13
    @TheAllegedParadigm
    @Spectre28
    @Darkhorse1975
    @gameswithaspoon
    @gch_tamriel
    @reshgalaveck
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @Metheglyn
    @lynned004
    @Archangellsraphel
    @Tasear
    @Rifu86
    @Aliyavana
    @MafiaCat115
    @LynneD
    @Seminolegirl1992
    @radiostar
    @Marronsuisse
    @Bethgael
    @Zandari
    @HappyHaunt1000
    @Trylien
    @Misscapefox
    @Rylisin
    @stargold
    @TheReturnofMac
    @Jormags
    @Sheezabeast
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    @Sillanah
    @zeegoddess
    @Termagant12
    @RemDeSilVir

@Zebendal
    @enemyofcoldharbour
    @great_old_one
    @thangard87
    @Sallymen
    @kaikura
    @kappachi
    @TheAllegedParadigm
    @BloodyStigmata
    @Kng.Ayumayuma
    @MafiaCat115
    @NetchaSketch
    @jecks78
    @chibog
    @ArchangelIsraphel

@Darkmage1337
    @Rebirthment
    @Aanthirin
    @Seminolegirl1992
    @ezmaye
    @nobleboivin
    @InsultedMike
    @Qyrk
    @lynned004
    @makinoji
    @Ezhh
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @OccultNerd
    @gameswithaspoon
    @heaven13

@gch_tamriel
    @Sheezabeast
    @dragonlord500
    @Cylixx
    @Evarelia
    @Marronsuisse
    @valsitar
    @WolvedOut
    @Mlines5683
    @neondanger
    @Reshgalaveck

@Rayquem
    @Darkmistress1337
    @Mlines5683
    @loneloba
    @Zero0rDied
    @kaosWmonk

@Turlisley
    @Joxcab
    @haiwater
    @SiAScORCH
    @Coppes
    @primabel
    @Bethgael
    @duhman4u666
    @FLuFFyxMuFFiN

@Kallykat
    @Dragonclaw1337
    @KalTherrin
    @Rylisin
    @Natsirt812
    @crispyplatypus
    @Sylo78
    @SoSparkly

@Misscapefox
    @MazikeenDark
    @Rageybae
    @beithe
    @Sallesabreu
    @EmperorRemanIV

@Fingolfinn01
    @feralgremlin
    @Cruxa
    @FabresFour
    @RemDeSilVir

@Shoyuusha
    @Sillanah
    @zeegoddess
    @TheReturnofMac
    @AlbertoRenan

@ElvenOverlord21
    @Djennku
    @lynned004
    @Ruschell
    @Savageprincess
    @morrowjen
    @Oskaloid
    @AngryCanineTwo
    @Prairie17
    @BlackKnight556
    @Darkmistress1337

@LunaticCoast @BetaF @Rageybae

PC European Union
    @vibeborn
    @BoraxFlux
    @Myrnhiel
    @Khenarthi
    @SunsetJelly
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @MiyukiShiba
    @Mirrasol
    @HuedPurple
    @kristyy
    @Erinia
    @Olibeau
    @Izzy_D
    @schnickipinzi
    @BlackRayser
    @Enemoriana
    @coach99
    @WithMyLaserGun
    @Kimchi-King
    @JellySunset
    @BenTSG
    @MoonShells
    @mirasol27
    @Ezhh
    @Ennia
    @Nicodemus_XX
    @stoleyoursweetroll42
    @Trylien
    @Darkhorse1975
    @Feowyn13
    @Murnhiel
    @marcbf
    @Feowyn13
    @royalwench
    @Gandalf_72

@CerbinTalYalas
    @aaisoaho
    @Michae
    @Bhaalthazar
    @DonHardstyle
    @notyuu
    @WithMyLaserGun

@maitsukas
    @Daimonion82
    @Firestormx
    @Eris221
    @Ashadris
    @Enemoriana
    @Ezhh
    @Lady_Galadhiel
    @Bbkhawk
    @BoraxFlux
    @JamuThatsWho

@Jempa92
    @MiyukiShiba
    @Mirrasol
    @HuedPurple
    @Kimchi-King
    @kristyy
    @BlackRayser
    @maitrekanter
    @SunsetJelly
    @MoonShells

@stoleyoursweetroll42
    @ItsJustMyShadow
    @Vibeborn
    @SpectralRaven
    @FBS94
    @diegutenudel
    @Izzy_D
    @MorninStar

@BZZ86
    @FluffyPallasCat
    @GabrielTheAngel
    @kjolak
    @Lellandra

@Erinia @hittman1985 @Ghuran @Wolfkeks

@Feowyn13
    @royalwench
    @kinguardian
    @Alcitito
    @Udaba
    @SpectralRaven
    @Lord_Graas
    @CradonWar

@teraydin
    @Yywartz
    @Neosart
    @NachoCorp
    @Thorncrypt
    @Ambrosia_bee

@schnickipinzi @bilqis @Cloudtrader

@Sanne'lien
    @marcbf
    @Khenarthi
    @ureus_Kaio
    @Rishikesa108

@Gandalf_72 @Alcitito @Ferecik

People who Posted their requests on Page 12 of this thread.
    @knockmaker

X-Box North American

X-Box European Union

Playstation North American

Playstation European Union

Unknown Server
    Thanks to @TaSheen I now know this user is on the X-Box Platform but need someone on X-Box to try to send them a mail so I can determine whether they are on NA or EU.
    @Somber97866

I will continue to update this post a couple of times each day as needed. Obviously if anyone notices that their In Game Name or Platform or Server is incorrect please let me know and I will correct it post haste; If anyone wants their Name removed for any reason whatsoever let me know and I will do so as soon as I am able.

P.S. I did this because as I went through this thread from page 11 backwards I only got to page 8 before I run out of stuff for even my little token gift packages; I just didn't have the resources to make sure everyone got one. As I build up my stock I will continue sending the packages out but I can't imagine I will be able to get to everyone before the season is over. With this post I hope it will increase the chance of everyone getting a little something at least, even better it might encourage other new and ill equipped players to get in on the giving fun.

This post took a lot of thought and work, and that means more than any lofty gift sent. I hope I can speak for many of us 'veteran' players that your thoughtfulness is what really matters. I myself am financially broke as heck but I have plenty of in-game resources, so I can make up for it there. The important thing is that you were so kind to take time out of your day(s) to make this, so thank you for that. If you're on PCNA, is there anything I can send you that would help you? Motifs, recipes, gold?

As a vet I don't expect a gift back if I send one so don't worry so much about that. It's really not the point and I'm sure many of us agree on that.
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neosart wrote: »
    I’m so happy! :)
    Thank you very much @Needler777 for surprising me with a gift 2nd year in a row!!! <3<3<3
    Thanks for @Needler777 & @schnickipinzi my dlc collection is full again :)<3
    Thank you for the gifts!
    Merry Christmas!
    0d92m61hrdn0.png

Thank you @Needler777 !!

Screenshot_20221224_210128.png

Screenshot_20221224_210156.png
    PC | EU
  • Robvenom
    Robvenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas Everyone. Stay safe and enjoy your Christmas with Family and friends.
    Puppet the Peanut - Templar Tank/Healer
  • Dragonclaw1337
    PC-NA
    @Dragonclaw1337

Hi! Happy Holidays to all!
    I would greatly appreciate a Target Dummy and Transmute Station.

Still seeking!
    I sent all of my mats out to others, since I never craft anything, anyways. Lol.
    I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas/Eve! This is a great community. :)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    guginkjc9o4v.jpg

Half way writing the thank you message I remembered to take a screencap.
    Thanks so much @WithMyLaserGun ! What a pleasant surprise when I logged in!

Bright Moons ahead! Happy New Life!
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Needler77, you have my deepest gratitude for the gift you sent me...but most of all I want to thank you for putting smiles on so many faces this Christmas eve <3
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA
    @Darkmage1337

I would very much appreciate receiving the Vampiric Libations furnishing pack so that I may complete my Vampiric Castle. (Pantherfang Chapel Primary Residence.) My Vampiric Villa is 698/700 on the furnishing-limit and is only missing the Soul-Sworn Thrall and Basin of Loss furniture from the Vampiric Libations Furnishing Bundle. Please feel free to visit me, too! :blush:

I was very hopeful that the Vampiric Libation furnishing pack would be featured for the Dark Heart of Skyrim anniversary event; but, I was extremely disappointed to not see Vampiric Libations on sale for the November Crown Store showcase. :neutral:

Edit: As of 12/24/22, I have sent gold, furniture, recipes, motifs, & crafting mats to many.
    I am still seeking the Vampiric Libations furnishing bundle! :blush:

@Needler777 thank you so much for the Vampiric Libations furniture to complete my Vile Vampiric Villa. Please visit soon! :naughty:
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on December 25, 2022 12:31AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A very special thankyou to the following people for their incredibly kind contributions.
    Your gifts have excited, delighted and moved me in ways I haven't felt for decades.

Almost everything I asked for has been graciously given to me, whilst I would always be extremely grateful for any of the missing pieces, especially my ludicrous requests, I am truly extraordinarily happy with what I have already received.
    <3 Please continue spreading the love to all! <3

User PC North American Server = @lDaede
    (Yes, that is a lower case L at the start of my name)

Warning: Unnecessarily long post ALERT! I am a verbose writer, read at your temporal peril.

I was browsing these forums for the first time whilst waiting for the maintenance to end yesterday and saw this thread; Awesome idea and proving once again that Bethesda games always end up with the most amazing player communities!

I bought this game for my 2 best friends and I at the start of the year but they have young families so very rarely get to play, each of their characters are only around the level 20 mark. I decided in the spirit of the New Life Festival to fully level them up to celebrate the new year. Getting them to lv50cp160 however will leave them with a problem that you wonderful people might be able to help with.

All of their equipment will be rendered pretty much useless so it would be fantastic if I could also give them each a good PvE survivability set made up of mixed medium, heavy and light armour plus some jewellery. I am still a newb at the game myself so don't know the sets all that well but something like Vampire's Kiss with that huge healing on each kill seems to me the best bet given that they won't have any real build to speak of.

So I guess my way too long Gift wish list (So I can cross things out as received) would be...

Lv 50 CP 160 Heavy Vampire's Kiss Helm Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Heavy Vampire's Kiss Helm Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Cops Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Cops with Max Magica and Divines

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Jack Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Jack Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Light Vampire's Kiss Gloves Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Light Vampire's Kiss Gloves Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Belt Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Belt Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Guards Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Guards Received, Thankyou!

Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Boots Received, Thankyou!
    Lv 50 CP 160 Medium Vampire's Kiss Boots Received, Thankyou!

Obviously if there is any set you would like to send that you think would suit a casual PvE exploration player better then that would be hugely appreciated, as I mentioned before I don't know the game all that well myself yet.

The training set requested below has been received in full, Thank you soo much! As this part of my wish list has been completed I have put the request in a spoiler tag to minimise post clutter a wee bit.

I don't really know enough about the game yet to know how huge an ask the above is (it feels like a HUGE ask to me but I am only a baby with 30k gold in my bank) and so whilst I would never be disappointed not to get anything at all I would always be super excited to get something, anything. With that in mind a more reasonable ask that will make my levelling for these characters go a bit quicker would be armour with the biggest Training/Bonus XP trait that can be transferred freely between accounts. No fancy set or anything, just regular armour; mostly medium with 1 light and 1 heavy piece, that doesn't bind on equip so the 2 accounts can take turns wearing it as I am swapping between them during the great levelling grind.

Therefore my little bit smaller Gift wish list (There is no such thing as a small gift, the gift is in the giving not what is given) would be...

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Heavy Helm with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Light Gloves with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Jack with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Cops with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Belt with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Guards with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

Lv 25 Non 'Bind on Equip' Medium Boots with Training trait Received, Thankyou!

I want to mention here that I didn't expect any of the above gifts and to be completely honest I only posted here to begin with because, to me, just contemplating the idea that I could actually be given something is a happy thought that I enjoy having run around in my head for a while. It's of course super nice when someone does something nice for you but I find it is also really nice just to sit and think about nice things happening, even if they never actually do. I guess growing up I took the saying of "it's the thought that counts very literally" but it has served me well through life. Sometimes though the superest nicest things really do actually happen so I am adding one final list, some things I want more for myself even if they do still lean towards allowing me to help my friends every time they come on.

Update: Um... So the below wish list was supposed to be just something fun for me to daydream about, not to actually receive; and then someone just went and sent me a Clothing Station (you beautiful crazy person you!). I thought about removing the list but it has just been such a joyous distraction whilst I am grinding away at the Dolmen's to have niggling in the back of my mind. No matter how absurd the idea is though, I can't risk another beautiful crazy person sending me something I have already received. So now I have to take what was a very general send me the moon kind of fantasy and itemise it as though it's a real thing I am actually asking for and not just a fun silly thought. Please feel free to look at it aghast and then chuckle at how anyone could ask for such things, that's what I am doing as I write it.

Just in case Santa is actually real Gift wish list...

Multi-Rider Mount
    • Grand Pillion Draft Horse
    If I had money to spend this is the first place I would spend it, it would be so amazing to be able to ride my friends around when they can come on.

A Real Homestead
    • Mournoth Keep
    I have the Sugar Bowl Suite but dream of owning a real house I can actually build in that is just as close to a wayshrine. I have put Mournoth Keep because the forums suggest it is one of the best but I have never had enough gold to look into housing myself so have no real idea. Dealers choice I guess.

Crafting Stations
    • Alchemy Station
    • Blacksmithing Station
    • Clothing Station It feels woefully inadequate to only say 'Received, Thankyou!' but there it is.
    • Dye Station
    • Jewelry Crafting Station
    • Provisioning Station
    • Transmute Station
    • Woodworking Station
    Something I really want to have one day but I don't mind working for it, I am perfectly fine continuing to use Alinor as I slowly level up my crafting.

Finally if anyone wants to send anything fun or cool to either of my 2 friends directly I am putting their names below. They are both Nightblades but keep in mind that they have very few hours in the game and only ever get to play in small bursts once a month or so. Please don't send them anything too complicated or build specific as they will never have the time to master the many intricacies of this game; They will always be casual pure PvE exploration players.

User PC North American Server = @Oskaloid
    User PC North American Server = @AngryCanineTwo

I hope the little gift bags I have been sending out are being enjoyed, I'm sorry I don't have more to give but the sentiment is there. 43 gift packages sent out so far with only 46 left to go I am almost at the halfway point!

Aw didn't realize you were on PC. I wish we could gift cross platform..