The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2023 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WolfStark1 wrote: »
    MissAethe wrote: »
    Xbox NA
    @MissAethe

I would really like the Colovian War Torte Recipe so I can supply the tortes to my guildies.

Any sort of provisioning recipes are nice or extra prov/ench/alch master writs would be appreciated. Still working towards those new master tables!

If im on PC/NA could I still send mail to you? Or would I need to be on XBox to? Im new to it this year and learned I cant sent to PC/EU but if we are both on NA Server will it work LOL I have some items i could send

It's so awesome how we have so many new gifters getting into the spirit of things this year! It makes me really happy ^.^

Sadly, like fizl101 said, consoles are totally separate servers even if they are located in NA. Since you are on PC/NA, you can only gift to PC/NA. :(
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox all Realms
    Playstation all Realms
    PC all Realms

@ everyone

I am asking for: Pre-U35 Templar Jabs back.

Thank you, @ZOS_GinaBruno?
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • WolfStark1
    WolfStark1
    ✭✭
    Yea I was hoping that being NA server we could lol but hopefully someone on the other platform would be able to spread the love. Thanks for your help this season figuring it all out and to everyone else who has been so kind!
    Ive only been on ESO a year and never been a gamer prior, lol My hubby has played for many many years and I finally figured Id join in on the fun!
    Edited by WolfStark1 on November 29, 2023 4:06PM
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I really love this every year. Gonna leave my list here and have a look around for some wishes to fulfill.

@ValkyriesWolf
    PC EU and PC NA

I'll split the EU and NA wishlist:

EU
    I would love some nice furnishings or furnishing mats, since I am currently trying to furnishe the Faire Winds house and the Amaya Lake Lodge house and would love some themed furniture for them.

NA
    Same for NA, though here it is different houses, being the Boulder Tree Refuge and the Domus Phrasticus.

Metal forever \m/
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks to the folks that sent stuff, I sent thank you notes to your mails! My friend was impressed with the furnishings and I found good spots for them.

House is still mostly empty, this is a labor of love.

Happy holidays!
  • Cyv
    Cyv
    Soul Shriven
    PC/EU @Cyviel

Anything that could help out a newbie.

Happy Holidays everyone! <3:3
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Michae PC/EU

Happy holidays everybody! I love this community. =D

I'd be very pleased with some of those All-Maker crates that go live tomorrow.

I'm also looking for Red Rook Bandit style (I only have the head) and Knight of the Circle style. I suck at PvP, I spent my year's worth of Tel Var just on the Red Rook hood.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much Faran @M1SHAAN for the heartwood. This will definitely come in handy for my crafting bits :)

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas :)

"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Grega XBOX NA

Any furnishing materials
    Any clockwork furnishings

TY! Merry Xmas
  • BabiOfTheVeil
    BabiOfTheVeil
    Soul Shriven
    Hello all and happy holidays!

Well, I'm just happy that I was able to buy Necrom and other chapters this sale, and being grateful everyday that I finally found a game that I've really enjoy playing.

For now, what I want for gift is Scribes of Fate DLC, to be able to play Scrivener's Hall with my husband (our favorite dungeon), or Guilds and Glory DLC bundle so I can try to get my Maelstrom Staff, as now I'm unable to get ESO+.

@BabiOfTheVeil at PC NA

EDIT - I wanted to personal thanks to the player that sent me the Scribes of Fate DLC, but I was so excited to pick up the gift that I've forgot to screenshot the name, and ESO doesn't record the gift history after claiming :'( Sorry and thanks again!!
    Edited by BabiOfTheVeil on December 10, 2023 10:00PM
  • kaioruschellub17_ESO
    @Ruschell
    PC/NA

I saw that today the new boxes arrived, and I fell in love with a specific mount in that box, could anyone help me achieve the goal of obtaining this mount by donating 15 Crown Crates? Thank you in advance for any help!
  • stargleen
    stargleen
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA @stargleen

I would like an alliance change token to be able to switch my Nightblade to a different faction. All my friends are in EP, and I would like to play with this character that I like so much, but it's currently isolated in a faction I no longer play.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happy upcoming Holidays everyone!

I got a unrealistic wish :lol:
    My wish is the Gladesong Arboretum house on the 21st. The first time I visited the house I loved it a lot.
    However, I don't expect anyone gifting someone random a house,knowing how expensive they are.
    Still, I hope Santa got me on his good girl list this year :blush:

PC EU @Lady_Galadhiel
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on December 1, 2023 2:29PM
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • redsaaryn
    redsaaryn
    ✭✭
    hi, it is the first time I'm participating. it is weird to be in a gift exchange in a digital era.

Thanks a lot for the researching materials!

if you feel kind, ill accept anything from the crownstore

I'm @redsaaryn at PC NA
    Edited by redsaaryn on December 18, 2023 9:29PM
  • SpectralRaven
    I would like to say a huge thank you to @shadyjane62 for the gold.
    I really appreciate it. Big festive Wishes to you :)
  • royalwench
    royalwench
    ✭✭
    Happy holidays! ⛄️

I’d love surprises, messages, crates or my big wish would be the two person Skingrad pillion courser mount

PC EU @royalwench
    Edited by royalwench on December 7, 2023 12:04PM
  • Elyon3019
    Elyon3019
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU: @Elyon3019

Hello everyone, I love housing so I wish gifts related to this lovely hobby. <3

As housing enjoyer I would be happy for any amount of housing mats:
    - heartwood
    - mundane rune
    - glass eye of mora

Also I would be glad for any Alinor structures for my current project.

Crown items:

From housing editor:
    - any amount of Galen dogwoods

Crown store items:
    - Furnishing Pack: Windows of the Divines
    - houseguest ( any of: Lucilla Caprenia, Solitude Guard Jorn´, Prince Irnskar, Biro-dar)
    - Also any of new crates are welcome.

Thank you in Advance and Happy Holidays, everyone.

Thank you very much for the generous amount of mats @WithMyLaserGun @Telfunny @Ezhh @shadyjane62 @Enemoriana and alinor structures @Nilanub @Taryn57 @Erinia @Feowyn13 <3<3<3
    Edited by Elyon3019 on January 1, 2024 1:52PM
  • kjolak
    kjolak
    ✭✭
    PC EU, @kjolak

Happy Holidays everyone, wish you all to find something good in santa's bag, and be happy and safe with your families!

if I may wish, i'd be happy with:

in game:
    - tripots
    - gold
    - any gold upgrade mats and tempers

crown:
    - Zuquot, Armory Advisor
    - armory slots (at 2/10 unlocked now)
    - outfit slots (3/10)
    - character slots (9/12)

Thank you very much for the shiny gifts @shadyjane62, @Sakiri, @Tryxus, @Telfunny, @Nila, @Erinia, @WithMyLaserGun, @Enemoriana ! That is very nice of you, have a happy New Life!

Have a nice time, everyone!
    Edited by kjolak on December 28, 2023 7:59PM
  • redsaaryn
    redsaaryn
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot to @shadyjane62 for the nirhorned items I loved them!
  • elfforce1
    elfforce1
    ✭✭
    I'm on PC NA. My in-game @name is @Phlrytrd. I would like any or all pieces of the Drowned Mariner Style armor pieces, legs, belts, boots, chests, gloves, helmets, and shoulders. Thanks for any help.
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, and happy holidays! It's always such a joy to see this thread again.

I'm on PC, both NA and EU. I don't have many crowns to spare this year, but I always really enjoy crafting furniture to send as gifts. I'll keep browsing the thread periodically to see if anyone wants these items, but feel free to also reach out to me directly if you have any special requests, and I'll see if my elven workshop can accommodate. Either way, I highly recommend noting any style you are particularly interested in, or if you are trying to furnish a particular house.

I've also been holding onto several furnishing items I did not craft, from the events throughout the year, because I know there are a few of you who like to collect things like mushrooms, animal skeletons, jester's banners, etc. So if anyone wants any of those, just let me know!

If anyone has any spare blue or purple furnishing recipes from any of the chapters, but especially the last few years, I'd love to have one, because my furnishing drop rate has not been great for a while! And I don't really expect this, but on the one in a million chance that someone wanted to give me a classic or notable home, I would not say no! :D
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FabresFour wrote: »
    @FabresFour - PC NA

Hey everyonee!

I would love the some of the new crates that are about to be released! These things are usually very expensive in my country, so it's almost impossible to buy them lol, especially because I'm unemployed (and can't find a job. Pain).

As for ingame things... Well, I would really like to decorate my Proudspire, so any Solitude furniture would be VERY appreciated.

<3 happy holidays

Hi there,

I'm on PC NA right now, and just crafted some Solitude items for you, but I'm not finding you in the mail system for some reason. If you want to try to email me directly in-game (@amapola76), I may be able to send them in a reply.

@Sakiri, I was also going to make a few items for you, but I can't seem to find you in the mail, either.
    Edited by amapola76 on December 1, 2023 7:47AM
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    @MiyukiShiba PC/EU

Hello, i am so happy to share with you gifts and love in this New Life again <3

I would really love and appreciate:

Crown Store:
    Any Crown Crates amount of any type <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Nazaray Arms Pack (i love it, i want it since long to complete my character look)
    Soulstice Indrik
    Aetherial Well

In Game:
    Furnishing (Apocrypha, Alinor, Leyawiin, Ayleid ) or any you want^^
    Powerful Assault ice staff (please <3)
    Golden Materials
    Hakeijo
    Orzorga's Smoked Bear Haunch

I will update it later on.
    But thank you for anything you can gift, i will be very grateful.

Happy Holidays everyone, i hope you all gonna get joy and all you wish for <3

Thanks to everyone who sent me some gifts! :) I love them

Edited by MiyukiShiba on December 26, 2023 7:23PM

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • aru
    aru
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU @aru0123
    Cherry Blossom trees for my Japanese themed house if you have them please. I spent all my money on crafting mats so cannot buy them :D

Edit: My house is now complete. You can add me as a friend in-game to visit or simply check it out on this link: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/648383/my-japanese-themed-house
    Edited by aru on December 11, 2023 8:13AM
  • FayJolyn
    FayJolyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Sanne'lien on PC-EU

Yay the most fun community event of the year!
    I got so much joy getting surprise messages and presents of other players last year.

Okay here's my wishlist
    In game:
    Powerfull Assault Ice staff(any trait is good) (i have been farming this dang staff for a while and spend so much tel var yet NO staff. :'( Please friends, help a baby tank out?)
    Meritorious Service ice staff
    Hakeijo
    Dawn-Prism
    knight of the circle style pages
    Scaly cloth scraps
    Dro-m'Athra style pages, shield, staff, chest
    Arena gladiator costume
    3 scraps of Minstrel's cloth

Crown store:

Cosmetic Pack: Hair Styles
    Cosmetic Pack: Adornments
    Duchess personality
    /flex emote

Updates:
    Thanks so much @ezhh for the Dro-M'athra shield style! My Khajiits are gonna love it!
    Thanks so much @Tryxus for the Powerful Assault Ice staff! I'm so happy with it!
    Thanks so much @Telfunny for the Scaly cloth Scraps and the 10 Mummified Alfiq Parts! I did not have any pieces of that yet! The pet is super cute!
    Thanks so much @Nilalub for the 50K gold! Much appreciated!
    Thanks so much (@Eris21) @Eris221 for the staff and the Scaly cloth scraps! Wanted that staff for so long! <3 woooo
    Thanks so much @WithMyLaserGun for the Dawn-Prism! Much appreciated! (Love that your message was in character)
    Thanks so much @CerbinTalYalas for letting me choose 3 style pages out of your personal guild bank. What a thoughtful gift! <3
    Thanks so much @Enemoriana for the Dawn Prism, Gold Mats, Tri-Pots, and the furnishing! I loved the flowers!
    Thanks so much @Tikalon25 for the Bewitched Sugar Skulls and the Garlic Cod with Potato crust. oh nom nom nom!
    Edited by FayJolyn on December 31, 2023 12:28AM
    Zha'ishii - Kahjiit nightblade (main) PC-EU
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pc EU, @colossalvoid

Would appreciate any new furnishing pieces that are Telvanni/mage/spellsword house appropriate from the last chapter/patch, to decorate "free" home we've got from the celebration couple months back.

Any PvP sets leftovers (IC and Cyro) for the "sticker-book", so any level and quality will do.

On the extreme end one can send an outfit slot or a new crate as my region is banned on purchasing crowns (or anything really) via steam nowadays, eh.

Thanks and happy holidays! Will send some stuff out through the next week.
  • Blodreina
    Blodreina
    ✭✭
    PS5 EU
    PSN: NAGATSI

I just wanna find a nice trustworthy not scamer crown seller so i can buy some crown crates

so if there is someone that wanna sell crowns just hit me up

ps im tired of getting non-serious and scamers just want a nice clean trade

many hugz and kind regards
  • Daimonion82
    Daimonion82
    ✭✭✭
    @Daimonion82 EU server
    Best wishes for all of you!
    What would I like to get this year? Hm...
    From ZOS - old templar jabs and complete rework of Nymics (I want them to be world event, not group-forced long nightmare).
    From rich Santa: The Tousled Bard Hairstyle (EDIT - wish fulfilled: special thanks and hugs to dearest @shadyjane62).
    From filthy rich Santa: Barbaric Beauty Pack (EDIT - wish fulfilled also by @shadyjane62 - I'm literally speechless now...)
    From everyone: just be nice for each other!

Edited by Daimonion82 on December 8, 2023 4:31PM
  • Tugea
    Tugea
    ✭✭
    Hey all, and happy holidays!

@Tugea PC/EU

1- Duo-Dynamo Dwarven Spider (cos i hang out with my friend in endless Cyrodiil plains :) )

2- Digital Imperial Edition Upgrade

Thanks in advance, best wishes for everyone next year :)

Edited by Tugea on December 1, 2023 6:04PM
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a single xbox eu post! Sad times..dead server