Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

MASSIVE BUG/EXPLOIT Why havent you shut the servers down?

• kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this thread has some traction on actually seeing what bugs are noted and being worked on, any word about roll dodging now dropping block? When I am holding block, then roll dodge, all while holding block, I am no long blocking after the roll dodge. This is new behaviour and very difficult to adjust to. Is this being reverted?

Yep, we're also aware of this and will work on getting it fixed. It's not an intentional change.

Likely you're already aware but combat logging is also inducing instant crashes (with no other mods or libraries being present). I have directly experienced it as have several others whom I've spoken with. There are also reports of it on the subreddit and across various Discords.

Yep, everyone in our progression group that tried to run logs tonight were knocked out of the game soon as any fight started.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Jamie_Aubrey
    Jamie_Aubrey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Buy more housing stuff

Is there a new bug that raises the item limits?

No but if you buy more housing stuff from crown store ZOS will thank you
    RETIRED FROM ESO
    PC/EU
    Former Empress & Grand Overlord Vex Valentino
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great. On top of having maintenance 3 days in a row in prime time for me, I can’t play my favourite dps who is a DK because I might get perma banned because of a ZoS bug.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this bug only happen from Standard ultimate, and only on PC? I don't use Standard, I use Leap, and I only have one bar due to Oakensoul, but my main is a DK... Should console DKs care about this, especially if we don't do trials, and only solo dungeons? My DK doesn't do a lot of damage since she's more tanky, but I haven't really noticed any difference, and I play every day on her.
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • eovogtb16_ESO
    eovogtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M0ntie wrote: »
    Oh great. On top of having maintenance 3 days in a row in prime time for me, I can’t play my favourite dps who is a DK because I might get perma banned because of a ZoS bug.
    Bekkael wrote: »
    Does this bug only happen from Standard ultimate, and only on PC? I don't use Standard, I use Leap, and I only have one bar due to Oakensoul, but my main is a DK... Should console DKs care about this, especially if we don't do trials, and only solo dungeons? My DK doesn't do a lot of damage since she's more tanky, but I haven't really noticed any difference, and I play every day on her.

They already have fixed the issue with this as they said in this thread. The only serious bugs I am aware of now are
    • entire groups crashing when PTEing (leaving an instance in a group)
    • holding block while roll dodging drops block until reapplying
    • holding block while bashing drops block periodically
    • warden corrupting pollen stacking
    • warden going blind because of the crazy blue aura surrounding them

I'm sure there are a few more concerning bugs, but these are pretty game interrupting/important.

• RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, this only affects PC.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost out again on my DK main :neutral:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did you lose out?
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew my DK was slammin' but didn't know why, and now it's gone
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh Gods. There is a bug on budding seeds? That is my main source of healing especially in pvp siege situations. Will i get banned now? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    it reminded me of a story when another group of players discovered an exploit and decided to pass the information to the developer. To collect more detailed data, they walked through the dungeon again and recorded a detailed video from several angles, after which they sent a ticket. Do you think they were praised? Almost guessed it. They were banned for using this bug. Be careful ;)
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    LikiLoki wrote: »
    it reminded me of a story when another group of players discovered an exploit and decided to pass the information to the developer. To collect more detailed data, they walked through the dungeon again and recorded a detailed video from several angles, after which they sent a ticket. Do you think they were praised? Almost guessed it. They were banned for using this bug. Be careful ;)

So it IS actually better not to play classes that are bugged currently.....
  • TaMmEh
    TaMmEh
    ✭✭✭
    Geez do I really want to download the patches if this is what I have to look forward to? :# Might wait til they've been fixed first!!
    PC - NA Server - Evanora of the East - DPS Templar 1401CP
    PC - NA Server - Mallechi - DPS Nightblade
    Xbox One - NA Server - DPS Nightblade
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, the fact that half the playerbase can't even keep their game client running says something, too...
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we are aware of this issue and have been working on a fix, which we hope to roll out soon. We'll have more details later today.

Are you also aware of the issue with the healing value of budding seeds scaling for each person in the AOE? Some absolutely INSANE healing.

Yes, we're aware and looking into it.

Great! Any idea if this will be hotfixed soon? It's making PVP actually unplayable with groups abusing this bug on warden healers.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the first time in happy I'm on console and we don't have to deal with this craziness for launch 😂

Only the first?!?
    This happens almost every time... So sarcasm? Hard to hear online...
    Edited by MidniteOwl1913 on November 5, 2022 3:42AM
    PS5/NA
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the first time in happy I'm on console and we don't have to deal with this craziness for launch 😂

Only the first?!?

Yeah, I’m not sure what they’re on about. Half the time the broken stuff from PC is still on our update thanks to the console certification process, so usually we just watch the forums in dawning horror of the inevitable slow-motion train wreck approaching us, knowing full well any fix is another 2 weeks out from when we get it.

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • tgrippa
    tgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The state of this game at the moment has turned it into a meme.
    PCEU
    heh.
    heh.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need an update on Budding Seeds. It is being actively abused in PVP @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin. This is game breaking.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Only the first?!?

Yeah, I’m not sure what they’re on about. Half the time the broken stuff from PC is still on our update thanks to the console certification process, so usually we just watch the forums in dawning horror of the inevitable slow-motion train wreck approaching us, knowing full well any fix is another 2 weeks out from when we get it.

Not entirely true. The smaller bugs do tend to make it in like champion point issues but things they hot fixed like the dk bug and the siege debacle in cyro won't see ps launch.
  • Mrtoobyy
    Mrtoobyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Man I wish all players would just quit ESO for about 2-3 months just to make ZOS focus on the stuff many people ask/want to pay for.
    SO MANY things have been falling on deaf ears last years so I guess this won't be adressed soon either.
    As a beta player that has been here since then, wich is 8,5 years. I have seen this game decay in so many ways, it has also improved in so many ways don't get me wrong.

The problem is however the foundation or the "hunger" seems to have faded ever since Morrowind for the company.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Bug Reports section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post