Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trading: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.

• Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that keep saying that unifying the auction would take too much processing power - there are addons that do EXACTLY that --- and since your interaction with a vendor isn't dependent on an exact global position --- the game has you go there, and manifests a seller with a limited list there, but just as you could go to ANY bank and put something up for sale in your guild, it stands to reason the connect location is flexible... then it's not so much about processing power as it is about status quo.

I really don't care, overmuch - I am on PC, and an addon shows me the cheapest location - I have a guy with Cadwell's Gold and more --- I, more or less, have just about every wayshrine in the game.... so look for what I want - sort by price, and wayshrine in seconds - honestly, the only losers in the current situation are console users, and some sellers ..... because you can't see the full price range, in many cases, there are a LOT of times where people put things up underpriced .... I love those - even if I don't need it, I can grab it, and then relist it via one of my guilds......

Auldwulfe
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "For those that keep saying that unifying the auction would take too much processing power - there are addons that do EXACTLY that"

What add-ons? Tamriel Trade Center isn't up to date. It relies on players gathering the data and then sharing that data. Items listed can be gone before they appeared in the TTC data base and other items still listed could have sold hours earlier.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."