• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Save The Oakensoul Ring

• Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarcanine wrote: »
    J18696 wrote: »
    the mythic is only part of what makes ww a problem, seeing you can do something very close to what i show in this video on the live sever. the problem with WW is uptime you should be able to have 100% up time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW2ohk7mKdU

There's nothing in the game since 2016 that gives 10k HP recovery, if you believe this potato. Then the game as a whole is in trouble, because these HP stats for pvp is not true. And id put 100$ on it to prove me wrong and if you can hit 10152 HP recovery in pve ! Dude is a drama queen trying to get it nerfed because of bias views in pvp.

Sure WW will be strong but when but that doesnt mean you cant counter it with a templar so and with the CP nerf and healing buff ... Templars are gods !

Disbuildinformation !

I am the person who made the build he is showing the stats of in that video and it is certainly possible to reach over 10k hp regen the fact you don't know how todo it is the reason I'm not making it public do we really need these types of wolves in cyro
    1. You will never kill them
    2. They will just annoy you untill you cave in and die
    3. And ontop of that it can still reach mid 5k weapon damage range and its more than enough to kill majority of ppl in cyro

Ok cool what is it then ?

All I see is words sir ? I'd like to test theories for practicable application for a better understanding.

"I'm not making it public" shows I can perhaps photoshop numbers then claim it to be factual. I been theorycrafting for 7 years, so your claims seem a bit unreasonable. The last time HP regen hit 10k was in 2016 with org scales and beekeeper and that was a proc for 10k when HP regen wasn't nerfed in pvp and they would still die. So help me understand your point, because for competent players who understand seems a bit fishy.

It's not that complicated, you just stack percentage modifiers. I played around in the build edditor for a bit and got similar numbers with Alessians and Willows with some recovery glyphs on a nightblade.

I'm not talking about build editor I'm talking practicable on the PTS ! Solo on WW in PVP 5076k HP regen w/ no group buffs - its very simple to understand. As he stated in the video he reached 10k in pve so show me 10152 + in pve with no group buffs just solo !
    Lol what? Just do what I said and you can get the same numbers on PTS...

Ok show me ! Build editor isn't the actual game ESO there are things that can manipulate the stats. Show me on the PTS that's it and I'll send you a bill EZ peazy lol

Show me 10152 HP regen with no group buffs solo on a WW in Pve ? Then Show me 5076k Hp regen Solo no group buffs in on a WW in Pvp ?

I'm not sure why you're so incredulous, Trollking+Beekeeper+Orgnum's plus HP Regen food plus Major Fortitude plus Heavy Armor Bonus plus HP Regen Championship Points has given us about 10k always since Beekeeper and Trollking came out in 2016.

Even with Orgnum's being nerfed from its old 50% boost, now with Strategic Reserve I'm sure you can hit 10k.

I don't know why you would instead of wearing Juggernaut and Mazzatun though.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the mythic is only part of what makes ww a problem, seeing you can do something very close to what i show in this video on the live sever. the problem with WW is uptime you should be able to have 100% up time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW2ohk7mKdU

There's nothing in the game since 2016 that gives 10k HP recovery, if you believe this potato. Then the game as a whole is in trouble, because these HP stats for pvp is not true. And id put 100$ on it to prove me wrong and if you can hit 10152 HP recovery in pve ! Dude is a drama queen trying to get it nerfed because of bias views in pvp.

Sure WW will be strong but when but that doesnt mean you cant counter it with a templar so and with the CP nerf and healing buff ... Templars are gods !

Disbuildinformation !

I am the person who made the build he is showing the stats of in that video and it is certainly possible to reach over 10k hp regen the fact you don't know how todo it is the reason I'm not making it public do we really need these types of wolves in cyro
    3. And ontop of that it can still reach mid 5k weapon damage range and its more than enough to kill majority of ppl in cyro

All I see is words sir ? I'd like to test theories for practicable application for a better understanding.

"I'm not making it public" shows I can perhaps photoshop numbers then claim it to be factual. I been theorycrafting for 7 years, so your claims seem a bit unreasonable. The last time HP regen hit 10k was in 2016 with org scales and beekeeper and that was a proc for 10k when HP regen wasn't nerfed in pvp and they would still die. So help me understand your point, because for competent players who understand seems a bit fishy.

It's not that complicated, you just stack percentage modifiers. I played around in the build edditor for a bit and got similar numbers with Alessians and Willows with some recovery glyphs on a nightblade.

I'm not talking about build editor I'm talking practicable on the PTS ! Solo on WW in PVP 5076k HP regen w/ no group buffs - its very simple to understand. As he stated in the video he reached 10k in pve so show me 10152 + in pve with no group buffs just solo !

Ok show me ! Build editor isn't the actual game ESO there are things that can manipulate the stats. Show me on the PTS that's it and I'll send you a bill EZ peazy lol

Show me 10152 HP regen with no group buffs solo on a WW in Pve ? Then Show me 5076k Hp regen Solo no group buffs in on a WW in Pvp ?

I'm not sure why you're so incredulous, Trollking+Beekeeper+Orgnum's plus HP Regen food plus Major Fortitude plus Heavy Armor Bonus plus HP Regen Championship Points has given us about 10k always since Beekeeper and Trollking came out in 2016.

Even with Orgnum's being nerfed from its old 50% boost, now with Strategic Reserve I'm sure you can hit 10k.

Where is the mythic ? Were trying to nerf it so I'm confused ? Running 3 sets still wont reach 10k+ in pve ! 😂
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

Where is the mythic ? Were trying to nerf it so I'm confused ? Running 3 sets still wont reach 10k+ in pve ! 😂

Ok I missed that bit, you're saying you can't hit 10k HP Regen with this new Mythic on?

Yeah I have no clue. Look obviously OP has a tremendously logical point no?

In my view the way to test this is clear, two questions:

Is a WW with this Mythic stronger in PvP than any other possible 1 bar build?

Is a WW without this Mythic viable in PvP?
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

Ok I missed that bit, you're saying you can't hit 10k HP Regen with this new Mythic on?

Yeah I have no clue. Look obviously OP has a tremendously logical point no?

In my view the way to test this is clear, two questions:

Is a WW with this Mythic stronger in PvP than any other possible 1 bar build?

Is a WW without this Mythic viable in PvP?

Awesome points !

I'd be more than happy to have this conversation with you.

As I stated in the OP to his video, he states he has 5072HP rec in pvp. Ok healing is reduced in pvp 50% thus bringing it to 10152k in pve solo without group buffs and capped CP. So in pve and pvp id like to see it and prove its validity, because this seems to influential to try to nerf it.

So I asked who can hit 10152k HP regen on a WW with wearing Oakensoul in PVE solo no group buffs with capped CP ?

And wanted to see the same stats in PvP if not higher or better even procing would be applicable.

I'm calling this BS because, in order to influence something he has to give false information. That's kind of scummy and not fair for players to hear or even see. And a logical point of the ring on a WW gives every players a great sense of confidence. Why would that be a bad thing.

Stronger defined ? I have no idea what that means ... players classify stronger as stats or playstyle or build diversity. We can talk about how templars negate all negative status effects in the game. Does that counter the WW for putting dots on them ? I put a video up showing when templars battle werewolves so I'm confused by the question 1 barring templar in pvp IMO is more powerful or equally as strong.

Also 1 bar builds has never been a thing in pvp so trying to get things equally as strong is pointless. ZOS wont buff defile ZOS wont equally balance healing, and ZOS wont equally balance classes and passives. So when we get something like this that is new and never have been apart of the game its going to be exciting for newer players and should be as its healthy for the game and newer players experience.

And yes WW is viable in pvp without the mythic ! But not as strong now.... your also not in WW form forever so you are kind of vulnerable if you build into it.

Great questions thank you.
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also 1 bar builds has never been a thing in pvp so trying to get things equally as strong is pointless.

Right, that's the crux of the question I guess, does this new Mythic mean that 1 bar builds can now be a thing in PvP? Or are they still gonna be trash compared to 2 bar builds and WWs?

The bigger question, which I think is everybody's concern, is an Oakensoul WW gonna be better than any 2 bar build?

Let's drop it about the HP Regen thing, it's completely irrelevant, no investment into HP Regen is worth it compared to investment into anything else in PvP. Yes you can probably hit 10k or really close with this Ring on, it's not a big deal. Again Juggernaut and Mazzatun are way better so who cares about HP Regen.

But, incidentally, since the nerf to HP Regen I've only seen dedicated WW players on the class, like household names on my server. Just my anecdotal experience though.
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's refine the problem statement, perhaps:

"Is the only way a 1 bar build won't be trash in PvP is by Oakensoul being so strong that it makes WW stronger than any other build anyhow"
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Is the only way a 1 bar build won't be trash in PvP is by Oakensoul being so strong that it makes WW stronger than any other build anyhow"

I wouldn't say that technically... Why because Templars can cleanse everything thus negating 60% of the skills and ability's and procs in the game. A good Templar build for sustain with this i'll bet can kill a WW build for damage.

What's awful is the class bias in ESO today and it shows, and people want to have there class buffed 24/7.
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't say that technically... Why because Templars can cleanse everything thus negating 60% of the skills and ability's and procs in the game. A good Templar build for sustain with this i'll bet can kill a WW build for damage.

What's awful is the class bias in ESO today and it shows, and people want to have there class buffed 24/7.

Ok let's see it, somebody on PTS put together the best 1v1 Oakensoul MagPlar versus the best 1v1 Oakensoul WW.

"MMOs aren't balanced around 1v1" yeah ok well this experiment is.

Edited by Urzigurumash on April 23, 2022 9:15PM
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also 1 bar builds has never been a thing in pvp so trying to get things equally as strong is pointless.

Right, that's the crux of the question I guess, does this new Mythic mean that 1 bar builds can now be a thing in PvP? Or are they still gonna be trash compared to 2 bar builds and WWs?

The bigger question, which I think is everybody's concern, is an Oakensoul WW gonna be better than any 2 bar build?

Let's drop it about the HP Regen thing, it's completely irrelevant, no investment into HP Regen is worth it compared to investment into anything else in PvP. Yes you can probably hit 10k or really close with this Ring on, it's not a big deal. Again Juggernaut and Mazzatun are way better so who cares about HP Regen.

But, incidentally, since the nerf to HP Regen I've only seen dedicated WW players on the class, like household names on my server. Just my anecdotal experience though.

But the HP regen thing is in fact misinformation in ESO ! I feel bad for the devs that watched it and is manipulated by Youtubers and streamers, I'm excited for newer player to have something like this.
    Edited by WeylandLabs on April 23, 2022 9:23PM
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

I looked up that build and It is quite cool. Too bad it requires Emp buff though ;)
    Yes, someone made an Emperor day 1 on PTS and 1 day later this video with a .jpg of stats was posted on YouTube :D:joy:

believe that if you want XD but this would have been way higher with emp
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • Demalb16_ESO
    Demalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh. I kinda wish I had thought about it sooner, but you know what they say - better late than never.

Ok... so lets assume for second that WW wont be able to use it. Imagine that for a second. Every build can run it, but WW abilities don't work. Now I want you to compare Oakensoul bonuses & Werewolf passives. You see where I am going ?

On a non-ww build Oakensouls gives you basically WW passives & bonuses without any drawback. You can use ultimate, you can use all the skills you want and you have accesses to all of those juicy passives. It allows you to become stat-wise - basically a WW.

So to all who think that WWs should not be able to use this mythic.... I just wanted for all of you to think about the consequences of something like this. Is it ok & fair ? Should WW be replaced by a mythic ? Or maybe we should all just use the other 2 transformations (Necro & Vamp) instead ?

Maybe at this point, at least give to those few WWs who still play the game a WW polymorph or some cosmetic item...

^ That is why I think the OP idea is baaaad. Very bad in fact. Making an awesome mechanic & class pointless... Yep... seems to be a super awesome move... :|

So let's erase all classes. Basically with the right set-CP ecc they are all similar. A single bar mythic item that allow you to run a single bar build is ok. If you are similar to a WW so what? you can run a single bar ranged when you are not a werewolf and a single bar close combat when you are a WW with the ring disabled.
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

this isnt the same build from jtk video its just fast sets thrown together to prove you can self buff above 10k quite easy and im not going to show you the sets because :P i dont have to and its funny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOoA65X3SHs
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Shokasegambit1 Looks like it's time to pay up :D
    Edited by MashmalloMan on April 24, 2022 3:24AM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats really funny about this whole thread, there is little to “almost” no mention of the rings use with Ultimates like Blood Scion for vampires and the Necromancers “Bone Goliath. transformation.

(Lemme know how that turns out eh.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Shokasegambit1 well dude it looks like you owe me $100 , i can dm u my paypal , all so a sorry would be nice. chick my vod if u dont belive me or so said video above.
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whats really funny about this whole thread, there is little to “almost” no mention of the rings use with Ultimates like Blood Scion for vampires and the Necromancers “Bone Goliath. transformation.

(Lemme know how that turns out eh.)

Yeah the set gives way too much for pvp in general, those ultimates will just amplify that making them murdering monsters. This thread was specifically created with WW's in mind because they're already balanced around being locked to 1 bar. They don't have the drawbacks of a regular build taking out their backbar.

The values seemed more than reasonable when we saw the pre PTS numbers which were 2/3 the value they are now, minus crit chance.

Had they added crit chance and kept it at 300 damage, etc. I think it would of been fine for pve and pvp with some small adjustments to think about.

All these parses coming out are showing 1 bar builds getting extremely close to entire dynamic 2 bar builds and thats only looking at 1 number, DPS. We're getting really close to a point where why bother even trying for a dynamic rotation that requires experience and is more work to pull off, then just going for a single bar build.

I'm not saying single bar builds shouldn't be a thing, but they shouldn't be close to 96% of the power a regular, complicated and dynamic build can pull off. That clearly shows a design flaw from a simple, number, non subjective point of view.

Now...

What about the armor? The sustain? The health recovery? The crit healing? None of that falls into consideration as to how you build an endgame pve build that almost strictly goes for DPS over any other stat.

The parses are a metric we can look at for the damage potential and it's already too strong, but it doesn't take into account all the other bonuses thrown on top.

Pvp builds are unique in that you have to build a little for sustain, speed, mitgation, etc, which takes away from building in other areas. So for example, someone with this ring meets the requirements they want for their armor and recovery so they're able to change their mundus stone from something like serpent to lover and their food from Jewels to Sugar Skulls. Well now they just got another 3k pen, 4k mag, and stam that is more relevant to their build since they don't need to sustain more than they have to.

Honestly, ZOS should just consider making this a pve only item like Bahsei if the intent is to buff single bar builds for newer players. I'm not sure how to fix it with it being so stat dense and I don't think locking werewolves out of the ring completely, is the right move either.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not for limiting this mythic on werewolves either but anyone with any serious know how of pvp build theory craft can clearly tell that how heavily stat dense thing is in all areas can be abused.

If you wanted togo down a pure dmg path with ww instead of a tank with ok ish dmg like i did you could easily pull 8k weapon damage or more with no negative penalty to sustain or health value being to low and since ww never had a 2nd bar to begin with it has to sacrifice nothing at all.

Now it could be problematic for other things besides werewolf especially on some gank specs but im not entirely sure how they would go about balancing this mythic without ruining it or something it just so happens to buff(ww)
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

this isnt the same build from jtk video its just fast sets thrown together to prove you can self buff above 10k quite easy and im not going to show you the sets because :P i dont have to and its funny

Ok cool is the ring on ?

How do I know ... thats the point of the video

11k HP regen so with emp buff you can reach 11k in pvp then correct ? 😂

And your not going to show me the sets either ? C'mon bro I was born on a day but it wasn't yesterday.

That's the point of proving me wrong if he is trying to nerf the ring by showing stats of 5k hp regen with emp buff in pvp why didn't he show the show the full cancer of it ? Seems very odd then...

And you did me favor you made a troll build that cant kill anyone.... your WW hits like a wet noodle " if " the WW is wearing the ring you cant tank a small group but fighting vetted players you will lose. LOL

Thus proving my point of how the ring isn't that OP !

Mr. I'm not going to show the sets with Qakensoul - show me !
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

Ok cool is the ring on ?

And your not going to show me the sets either ? C'mon bro I was born on a day but it wasn't yesterday.

That's the point of proving me wrong if he is trying to nerf the ring by showing stats of 5k hp regen with emp buff in pvp why didn't he show the show the full cancer of it ? Seems very odd then...

And you did me favor you made a troll build that cant kill anyone.... your WW hits like a wet noodle " if " the WW is wearing the ring you cant tank a small group but fighting vetted players you will lose. LOL

so you are going to move the goal post and ask for the ring tobe on how do you know it isnt like i said you are not getting the build so either believe it or not between sithis and oaken its only a 700 or so hp regen difference its still above 10k even if i was not using it and again im not telling you i will never tell you what sets i was using in the original video because i don't want groups of god mode werewolves tobe a thing just so you can finally figure out how to theory craft properly

on a side note me myself never once said the ring must be nerfed because its causing ww tobe broken strong ww is strong even without it and i dont want the mythic tobe useless either you can achieve these god mode werewolf builds with or without the new mythic but the new mythic is giving these god mode builds a option to actually deal dmg now without really sacrificing much at all

jtk didn't even say he thinks the mythic is the issue his opinion is his own but his point was that he wanted ww itself to get nerfed by hitting the ultimate's uptime because currently you can have 100% uptime even out of combat through ravaging health potions
    Edited by J18696 on April 24, 2022 6:05AM
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS Notes tomorrow:

Oakensoul: removed the HP Regen
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

Ok cool is the ring on ?

i showed the sets live on stream, didnt hide anything. just admit your wrong and dont know what your talking about. you bet me $100 that i couldnt get 10200 health reacovey in pve and live i proved you wrong. you LOST pay up and say sorry
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS Notes tomorrow:

this is with out the ring,
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and no one had emp buffs at all so say that all you want
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS Notes tomorrow:

Yeah it was a joke, I don't know why anybody is so hung up on this one stat that nobody else in PvP has given one second of thought for the last year or whatever. You can get 30k HP Regen equivalent spamming burst heals.
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS Notes tomorrow:

Yeah it was a joke, I don't know why anybody is so hung up on this one stat that nobody else in PvP has given one second of thought for the last year or whatever. You can get 30k HP Regen equivalent spamming burst heals.

i see ur point but dont under value high hp regen its way more effective than ppl give it credit for

5k hp regen is more or less equal to 2 radiating ticks without having to cast any skill or spend any resources on top of being able to spam 14k non crit heals and 24k crit heals on a 50k hp werewolf

but i never had a real issue towards the hp regen aspect myself its only come up this much because one person made a comment saying 10k hp regen was not possible
    Edited by J18696 on April 24, 2022 7:22AM
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS Notes tomorrow:

i see ur point but dont under value high hp regen its way more effective than ppl give it credit for

5k hp regen is more or less equal to 2 radiating ticks without having to cast any skill or spend any resources on top of being able to spam 14k non crit heals and 24k crit heals on a 50k hp werewolf

but i never had a real issue towards the hp regen aspect myself its only come up this much because one person made a comment saying 10k hp regen was not possible

For how many slots though? I used HP Regen always from like day 1 until the day it was nerfed, I think Orgnum's was once the only 8 trait crafted set, probably the first set I crafted for myself for PvP, I even drank Bergama Warning Fire back in the day when it was the only food with Max Stam and HP Regen (the number one reason HP Regen got out of control a few years ago being Sugar Skulls). I just can't imagine investing an ounce into it now that I could instead put in Stam regen, etc. But I might be missing something, I don't play really WW so obviously I play Vamp.

Anyhow yes this discussion is as tangential as it is fatuous - let us re-iterate the basic problem here:

Edited by Urzigurumash on April 24, 2022 7:36AM
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS Notes tomorrow:

the health recovey was just part of the reason that WW build is far from balanced but we focused on it becouse old mate beat me $100 i couldnt get 10k health recovey in pve solo

the problem is 5k health 3k magic 3k stam recovey, 50k health 30k stam 20k magic , 35k resists, 33% crit and 5.5k WD
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

Ok cool is the ring on ?

Wow. You seriously can't admit that you were wrong despite getting video evidence?

He doesn't need to show you the exact equipment, you can tell just by looking at the stats that it's only possible with the ring. It's probably the only legit way getting those stats outside of emperor in pvp or the set for holding Telvar, also pvp.

Emperor buff doesn't work in pve and he's clearly in Skyreach, a pve instanced dungeon, with no group and completely solo so it's odd that you bring up emp buff when it's not even possible to use in the video. You can't enter the dungeon without being in the same group and he showed a solid amount of time before he showed the stats which indicates he couldn't of been buffed from elsewhere.

I was also able to get around 10k hp regen on PTS, it's not rocket science to make, nor do I think it's a great pvp build to focus so heavily on hp regen, but you made a claim that it wasn't possible and then when proven wrong you denied and changed the paramaters. Just agree you were wrong.

Is this the specific reason why the ring should be nerfed? No.

PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Options
  • AdamLAD
    AdamLAD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id much rather the Devs promoted actually getting good rather than just handing out easy carrys to people. This ring just promotes lazy and unskilled gameplay which is boring. ESO's combat is vastly unique and we all just nullifying it all by bringing out ideas like 1 bar builds and even making the devs buff them. Whilst im all for combat diversity. Im not for promoting lazy and unskilled gameplay. No point in improving at all at this point. Everythings handed to people.
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Disbuildinformation !

Ok cool is the ring on ?

so you are going to move the goal post and ask for the ring tobe on how do you know it isnt like i said you are not getting the build so either believe it or not between sithis and oaken its only a 700 or so hp regen difference its still above 10k even if i was not using it and again im not telling you i will never tell you what sets i was using in the original video because i don't want groups of god mode werewolves tobe a thing just so you can finally figure out how to theory craft properly

on a side note me myself never once said the ring must be nerfed because its causing ww tobe broken strong ww is strong even without it and i dont want the mythic tobe useless either you can achieve these god mode werewolf builds with or without the new mythic but the new mythic is giving these god mode builds a option to actually deal dmg now without really sacrificing much at all

jtk didn't even say he thinks the mythic is the issue his opinion is his own but his point was that he wanted ww itself to get nerfed by hitting the ultimate's uptime because currently you can have 100% uptime even out of combat through ravaging health potions

Move the goal post ?

Ask for the ring ? ... thats the point of my entire debacle great you hit 11k HP regen on a build that is top secret apparently without the ACTUAL RING that you wont even show for a bill ! 😂 Lmfao

I'd like to test it out bro ... as your mocking language of " Tobe " bores me. So ok I'm not getting the build well your not getting paid, awesome you hit 11k regen on a wet noodle with no sustain. Just because I theory crafted for 7 years doesn't mean I made it my life, ESO is not my life I theory crafted my main and that's it.

And you think groups wont find out what you were wearing ? TBH I could I just don't have the time I have a career and a life, but with that said I think just for old times sake I will find it. And your argument is " I don't want groups on GOD Mode ? " Like you are the only person in ESO that can theory craft an aids HP regen WW build. But that's cool ...

Also I never said you you said it must be nerfed, and your definition of GOD Mode is very strange. If your referring to troll build vs GOD Mode those are 2 different things. I saw a a tank puppy in your video, nothing about that is " GOD Mode in PvP " 2 vetted magplars would destroy it.

And your your boi JTK did say it needs to be nerfed @ 7:01 Timestamp and he said he was mad when he seen it ! 😂

Then continues to ask for Oakensoul to be nerfed by 30% or lose the max stats your boi is everywhere in the video. Just thought id be cool to give you a chance to make a bill. But since my Tobe self likes to help others I guess I will see you in pvp on your WW and don't worry I'll be the WW to counter that build. I hope things work out for your builds in the future I'll sub to your channel to hopefully be exposed.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.