The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Isobel & Ember Rapport Report - PTS (Updated for Live)

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does isobel say when you use bow on enemies
    Edited by francesinhalover on May 1, 2022 1:14PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bookmarked this page, you are doing the lord's work here. Thank you!
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What does isobel say when you use bow on enemies

I haven't seen any Blade-of-Woe-specific comments from her, so it's just her standard combat dialogue.

(Assuming you mean Blade of Woe and not the thing you shoot arrows from. :D Although the answer would be the same in either case.)
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ilsabet New PTS patch dropped:

Looks like it'll be Rapport for Ember from visiting Outlaws Refuge and they've added rapport increases for both Isobel and Ember from cosmetic pets
    Administrator - UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took both of the new companions out with my pickpocketing mass murderer, from what I could tell, neither lost or added rapport when I pickpocketed normal people, I did see a drop on Ember when I killed with Blade of Woe after I had emptied their pockets (Companion Info did not pick it up), I did not notice any drop with Isobel... I may have missed it but the rapport level was the same afterwards...

I did lose 10 points from Ember when I failed on a pickpocket attempt and the target noticed me, the only strange part was I failed on a 100% chance attempt...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updaaaates...

Ember gets +1 from entering an outlaws refuge. Meanwhile, Isobel now gets -1 from entering an outlaws refuge.

Ember gets +1 from summoning the Big-Eared Ginger Kitten pet. (Incidentally they have not fixed the grammar error in her dialogue there. :D)

None of the other pets I summoned gave a rapport change for Ember, but there was likely a cooldown after the first one so that's inconclusive so far.

Isobel does not get negative rapport from summoning the Scorion Pyreling (though she does still comment on it), and no other pet I summoned gave a rapport change.

It's probably worth noting that my EU account has far fewer pets than the NA account I've been testing with, so my pet testing won't be as extensive as it could have been.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also thanks to a batch of 5 frost mirriam in a stolen Zenithar box, I have learned that fencing subsequent purple items gets you +5 for Ember after the first +25.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, once again ZOS punishes players for playing the game... if Isobel gets -1 for entering Outlaw Refuge. Originally Bastian would give negative rapport when interacting with a Fence but they later removed that.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone managed to max the companions out yet? Do they have good passive buffs like Mirri and Bastian?
  • Eric_Prince
    Eric_Prince
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    So, once again ZOS punishes players for playing the game... if Isobel gets -1 for entering Outlaw Refuge. Originally Bastian would give negative rapport when interacting with a Fence but they later removed that.

Well, it's companion's personality. Not everyone are murdering thieving fetchers. Just wait until we get necromancer companion. They will probably be as evil as ZOS can make them.
    (And I personally hope it will be big eared goth high elf)
    Edited by Eric_Prince on May 4, 2022 11:44AM
    To be the Chosen One really sounds like lots of fun,
    But in the end you'll just be someone's lunch
    (c)
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone managed to max the companions out yet? Do they have good passive buffs like Mirri and Bastian?

Template characters get consumable items that can max out a companion's level and skill lines (which I used) and that can raise or lower rapport by one stage at a time (which I have not used).

Ember's perk gives a chance to pickpocket a hidden wallet that contains a small amount of gold (from what I've seen, it's similar to the amounts you find in Mirri's treasure bags). So that's only useful for people who are active pickpocketers, and the wallet takes the place of whatever item you would have obtained otherwise. Edit: However, as noted below, if you get a wallet from a successful pick, you'll get an additional attempt, so it's still possible to get 3 items plus the wallet from a single target.

Isobel's perk gives a chance to get an extra baggie of stuff when you kill a world boss. They're similar to the parcels you get from the Dragonguard daily box or from killing dragons.
    Edited by Ilsabet on May 4, 2022 5:26PM
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Template characters get consumable items that can max out a companion's level and skill lines (which I used) and that can raise or lower rapport by one stage at a time (which I have not used).

Ember's perk gives a chance to pickpocket a hidden wallet that contains a small amount of gold (from what I've seen, it's similar to the amounts you find in Mirri's treasure bags). So that's only useful for people who are active pickpocketers, and the wallet takes the place of whatever item you would have obtained otherwise.

Isobel's perk gives a chance to get an extra baggie of stuff when you kill a world boss. They're similar to the parcels you get from the Dragonguard daily box or from killing dragons.

based on those perks, ill probably max out isobel first, although i think ember might be better as a dps

im still considering switching isobel to be the healer and bastion to be the tank, although bastion does make a decent healer too (he just doesnt use his ultimate much due to not being in melee range often)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Jeancey
    Jeancey
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ilsabet
    So that's only useful for people who are active pickpocketers, and the wallet takes the place of whatever item you would have obtained otherwise.

That's actually not true. It actually is in addition to whatever you'd normally get. If you pick pocket a wallet, you'll have 4 total pickpockets, not 3.
    Administrator - UESP - Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jeancey wrote: »
    @Ilsabet
    So that's only useful for people who are active pickpocketers, and the wallet takes the place of whatever item you would have obtained otherwise.

That's actually not true. It actually is in addition to whatever you'd normally get. If you pick pocket a wallet, you'll have 4 total pickpockets, not 3.

Oho, so that's why some targets' bodies were lootable after I did 3 picks and a shank.

I think what I said is still accurate the way I meant it, since I haven't gotten both a wallet and an item in the same pick, but it's definitely worth noting that it allows a fourth pick attempt.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just want to thank the OP and other players for sharing these information! Full moons and sharp claws!
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So hey, it's High Isle day. Hopefully everything here is still valid for Live. :)
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a heist with Ember (on live server) - no rapport gain - is this a change since PTS, or is my PC/EU character just bugged? It was completed well within the time limit (5 minutes or so remaining).
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on June 7, 2022 10:29PM
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same thing - I did a heist with full score and get no rapport :(
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did a heist with Ember (on live server) - no rapport gain - is this a change since PTS, or is my PC/EU character just bugged? It was completed well within the time limit (5 minutes or so remaining).
    Same thing - I did a heist with full score and get no rapport :(

Boooo. Was that the first one you'd done with her (so no cooldowns to get in the way)?
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Updated Isobel after visiting the alliance leaders in a different order than I had on PTS. Jorunn gave +1, Ayrenn gave +5, and Emeric gave +10 when I visited them in that order, so I think it's person-specific.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boooo. Was that the first one you'd done with her (so no cooldowns to get in the way)?
    Yeah, I did only one heist since chapter release and she was active whole time.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I did only one heist since chapter release and she was active whole time.

Well that's super lame. I'm hoping to get Ember unlocked today so I can see what happens for me.
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ilsabet I got rapport for completing a High Isle Delve Daily with Ember, as well as when using a pardon edict. I don't know how much it was for either.

Based on the achievement, I presume Isobel will gain rapport for completing a Group Boss daily on High Isle

Good call on these. I hadn't even thought of checking those achievements.

Said achievements:
    hANDGxX.jpg

Ember got +125 for the High Isle delve daily, and Isobel got +125 for the High Isle world boss daily. That's a pretty big deal on top of their other preferred dailies. :D

The WB I killed was two bosses together, and Isobel got +5 for killing each of them.

Isobel also got +1 for accepting a duel request. I only did 1 so I'm not sure if you can spam those. I also didn't try it with me sending the duel request.

And Ember's increase for using a pardon edict was +5.

Anyone has an idea where to find Lyris for this achievement with Isobel? I did all quests some time ago and cant find her now :(
    Edited by tim77 on June 8, 2022 5:18PM
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »
    @Ilsabet I got rapport for completing a High Isle Delve Daily with Ember, as well as when using a pardon edict. I don't know how much it was for either.

Based on the achievement, I presume Isobel will gain rapport for completing a Group Boss daily on High Isle

Good call on these. I hadn't even thought of checking those achievements.

Said achievements:
    hANDGxX.jpg

Ember got +125 for the High Isle delve daily, and Isobel got +125 for the High Isle world boss daily. That's a pretty big deal on top of their other preferred dailies. :D

The WB I killed was two bosses together, and Isobel got +5 for killing each of them.

Isobel also got +1 for accepting a duel request. I only did 1 so I'm not sure if you can spam those. I also didn't try it with me sending the duel request.

And Ember's increase for using a pardon edict was +5.

Anyone has an idea where to find Lyris for this achievement with Isobel? I did all quests some time ago and cant find her now :(

It'll depend on what you've completed.

If you've done the entire Dark Heart of Skyrim storyline including the epilogue:
    She's in the Announcement Hall of Understone Keep in Markarth hanging out with Sai and the other partygoers.

If you haven't done the Greymoor prologue:
    She should be hanging out in the Fighters Guild in your starter city.

Ummm... I got credit when I went through the first Wailing Prison quest with my template character, but that's not going to be an option for anybody who's done the base game main quest. Similarly, if neither of the above options work for you, you may have to start the Greymoor questline until she shows up. I'm not sure about other options for non-completionists. :D
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So hey um @Alcast if you're going to straight-up copy-paste my text for your companion rapport guide, wanna maybe toss this thread a mention as your source? >_>

Edit: This has been updated with a link to the thread. Much appreciated!
    Edited by Ilsabet on June 8, 2022 7:09PM
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes, that
    Announcement Hall of Understone Keep in Markarth
    worked... :D thx very much. And damn... that room ist hidden like crazy. I even was there before but didnt find it :D
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »
    yes, that
    Announcement Hall of Understone Keep in Markarth
    worked... :D thx very much. And damn... that room ist hidden like crazy. I even was there before but didnt find it :D

Don't ask me how much time I spent trying to find
    Jorunn
    before realizing he was right there in the same room... :pensive:
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So hey um @Alcast if you're going to straight-up copy-paste my text for your companion rapport guide, wanna maybe toss this thread a mention as your source? >_>

Snip snap, I see this has been updated with a link to the forum thread. I appreciate the prompt follow-through. :)
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I got me an Ember and headed right over to the Thieves Den to do a heist. Failed the time trial (stupid lantern jerks and their circles not showing up properly) but...

HGDzkj8.jpg

+125 rapport. So... :confused:
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    PC NA
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well... today we did our heist like a pro and got the max rewards, but Ember didn't get any rapport. It looks like I'm just shy of a 20-hour window based on when I posted about it yesterday, so I guess that's a thing. :confused:

Khajiit did 4 heists with bonus results (khajiit only does perfect heists) and never does Ember get rapport. So perhaps she only gets rapport if heist is done poorly? (i.e. without bonus).
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions