The Firesong DLC and Update 36 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 26

Official Feedback Thread For High Isle Preview Event

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
admin
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for tuning in for the High Isle Preview stream. If you're still looking for more information, the post-show live stream is going on right now on Twitch.com/Bethesda. The VOD of the main show and new trailer will also be up on YouTube later today.

Now that you've gotten a better glimpse at High Isle, we want to know what you think. We have a poll below, similar to the poll from the Global Reveal event. Feel free to give your constructive feedback or questions regarding information shared in the livestream.

Your constructive feedback will let us know what information we can better clarify regarding anything mentioned during the preview event.

*Friendly reminder to keep the Community Rules in mind when replying. Thank you!
id6r343gy7bj.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 4, 2022 6:24PM
Forum Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls Online
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter

Official Feedback Thread For High Isle Preview Event 359 votes

Very excited for High Isle
19% 70 votes
Mixed feelings about High Isle
24% 89 votes
Want something different from High Isle
55% 200 votes
Staff Post
  • TheCommentator
    TheCommentator
    ✭✭✭
    Currently no mention of a new trial which is a bit of a shame. But maybe we will see this on the PTS?
    New Zone looks great though!
    In terms of tales of tribute, it shows potential however I would personally like a more polished UI
    Edited by TheCommentator on April 14, 2022 8:52PM
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the card game but feel like something else should have been added with it.

New lore themed colors for staves and class magic like Purple/Black for Nightblades.

A new skill line that delves into something new like druids.

I like the card game and followers but again, feel like there should have been a few more minor things to be added to make the chapter really exciting.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm truly happy that it's pretty... blackwood was ugly
  • bvburnes
    bvburnes
    Thank you, I enjoyed the Stream. Just a question. My wife really wanted to watch the stream today, but she had to take my daughter to the doctor. Is there a way I can give my wife my purple torchbug? She was so excited about it.

Thank you,
    B
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bvburnes wrote: »
    Thank you, I enjoyed the Stream. Just a question. My wife really wanted to watch the stream today, but she had to take my daughter to the doctor. Is there a way I can give my wife my purple torchbug? She was so excited about it.

Thank you,
    B

There's recap streams where you can grab it still. Check your twitch inventory to see when recap streams are scheduled
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So,

The new Breton architecture is gorgeous and I might fall in love with the Player Hub. I agree with your Art guy, High Isle is going to be VERY pretty. Also the verdant dense forests have been a desire from me for years. You gave us a taste of it with that small area in Summerset, so I hope these forests are much larger. I like to get lost in them.

I'm certain it's been designed as a major plot point in the Questline but I'm not really on board with the other island being one big Prison.

Again, I'm quite excited for the new visuals and architecture. PLEASE, I beg you, please have the new Player Hub city be dense and crowded with tight corners.
    CP1,500+ Master Explorer - AvA August Palatine - Console Peasant
  • LogicOfLiam
    LogicOfLiam
    ✭✭✭
    Just have 1 question for Tales Of Tribute; firstly very excited for it! (It seems I am part of a niche crowd who is). Secondly a question I saw in the stream that wasnt answered @ZOS_GinaBruno was can we spectate other players whilst they play?

I'd love to set up small I'm house tournaments, but it would be a shame if we can't watch the game getting played 🙄
  • TheCommentator
    TheCommentator
    ✭✭✭
    Should have discussed everything on Alcasts page, found here:
    https://eso-hub.com/en/dlc/high-isle

All sets
    mythics
    ect
    Edited by TheCommentator on April 14, 2022 9:43PM
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the card game but you spent WAY too long showing the card game, was hoping to see some of the other things as well but I guess we just wait till PTS now.

I'm concerned that the card game rewards are tied to only leaderboards but that requires a healthy playerbase to actually be playing the card game so if there isnt very many players, what then? I'm still playing ES Legends but that playerbase is very small now and its very hard to find a game to play... I hope that doesnt happen here.

PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA

PING - 2014 @ 220, 2016 @ 300, 2018 @ 400+, 2020 @ 320, 2021 @ 290 and ongoing...

Main Characters
    James-Wayne | Orc | Templar, Arox-The'Destroyer | 'Nord | Dragonknight, Lili’an-Stormcloak | High Elf | Sorcerer, Purr'fect | Khajiit | Nightblade, Lily'Frostfang | Breton | Warden, Lilith-Zengo | Dark Elf | Nightblade, Sees-Life-N'Death | Argonian | Necromancer

Support Characters
    Zanthia-Dragon'Fire | High Elf | Dragonknight, Hodor-Stoneheart | Nord | Templar, Heals-All-Hearts | Argonian | Templar, Zohan-Beastmaster | Wood Elf | Sorcerer, Swamp-Bog'Stuga | Orc | Necromancer, Simon-Snow'Wolfbear | Nord | Warden, Shadows-of-Blood'N'Stone | Argonian | Nightblade
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭
    The card game should be more arcade-like with flashing colored lights and bleep bloop sounds. I'm serious. Look at Rift's Minions ingame card game. That was fun just for the special effects. This is way too bland.
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any skill line associated with the card game?
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had the stream playing while I did other work, but the Twitch system shows I completed 0% of it. Anyone else get this result? No pet for me it looks like.
    PC
    PS4 (Not really active)
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already have high iles - elk is cool (and either way will purchase it, so way wait)... that doesn't mean i'm exited for a card game as main feature (or as any feature to be honest, but can understand that decision).

About the stream. Well, i haven't stopped eso official stream from long time, but it was getting too long "and decks... and this card... and that card... and so exiting... and ..." and left me with the feeling that there isn't any other content in this chapter except khajiit companion(cool), brienne(GoT) companion and card game...
    And i was hoping to see a bit more of the new lands/buildings and glimpse of the story and characters.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    admin
    @FlopsyPrince Please place a ticket in with Customer Service about this issue. They should be able to help you out.
    Forum Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @FlopsyPrince Please place a ticket in with Customer Service about this issue. They should be able to help you out.

I will do that, thanks!
    PC
    PS4 (Not really active)