The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Feedback Thread For High Isle Preview Event

• SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin can you please check on this question?
    Reposting from another thread and hope to get some clarification from ZOS - must we play the card game to make progress in some of the quests?

Okay, so this one was reading the card game details from https://eso-hub.com/en/guides/tales-of-tribute-guide

The game makes more sense now, but still sounds stressful. What if you are terrible at the game and lose all your cards?

Also, this line is a bit worrying

“Players can also make progress on quests when playing against NPCs.”

Does that mean some quests require compulsory card playing to complete the quest?? This one hopes he is wrong

• Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Totally get your point, @Destai. We have noted that general feedback already internally, as that is something that several players have mentioned. Providing the video was just to help share information in the immediate. But totally get that feedback that others want to hear that information from us (ZOS) rather than from another source.

Just wanted to acknowledge that feedback has been noted.

Thanks, Kevin, always appreciate your responses!
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    The card game should be more arcade-like with flashing colored lights and bleep bloop sounds. I'm serious. Look at Rift's Minions ingame card game. That was fun just for the special effects. This is way too bland.

I second this opinion. It might seems silly and shallow, but the animations and sound effects in games like Legend of Runeterra for example are appealing to me. Tales of Tribute seems bland in comparison.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Compared to previous years, the reveal was rather unrevealing. The trailer seemed to lack something that previous years had managed to convey - hard to explain what was missing, just an overall sense of excitement maybe? The original cinematic from January far out-shone the reveal. I understand you don't want to give everything away but this may have been too far on the hold back as a proper advertisement to grab people's interest in a purchase. Unless of course, this is all there is - let us hope not.

Although the casual chat was an interesting format, some more details of all the other additions and features coming to the game would have improved the presentation - " leave them wanting more " is a good promotional method but not if the " more " is simply more questions than answers and most definitely the question should not be " is that it? "

Laura Bailey announcement was the most memorable part of the entire thing for me - not a bad thing, very pleased about that !

The post game show seemed to make the new card game more confusing to many viewers rather than pique interest and excitement. I will definitely try it out ( was a big fan of Gwent ) and I expect that it probably a lot easier to get a handle on once one plays a few games themselves. How it is incorporated into the game, the ease of playing and range of meaningful rewards will be the real determinant of it's success.

I pre-ordered the Chapter back at the original reveal and I hope any future information released will be more inspiring.

As a side note : the torchbug pet gift for tuning in being a recycled give-away was just plain lame - no effort to even change it's colour? Really not a well thought out gift to maintain long term supporters.
    Edited by Marcusorion1 on April 15, 2022 8:52PM
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping that the event would reveal something new that you’d kept up your sleeve. Sadly it was pretty much focused on the card game that literally no one asked for.

I can only hope the quests and story are good. We’re definitely not getting much of a bang for our bucks though, are we ?
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the new Companions and the 'personality' changes... also glad they are giving them AOE attacks as we mostly deal with mobs most of the time anyway.

Also excited about High Isle itself, it looks amazing!! Not looking forward to... card game! I don't even like card games IRL!!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The reveal did change my mind on companions.
    After maxing the first two, (what a painful thing it was), I wasn't going to mess with the new ones till they said Laura Bailey was voicing one. Awesome!

But after watching the whole thing, I'm even less impressed with new chapter and the new "mini" game is not so mini.
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    [@ZOS_Kevin, could you check to see if there's some way to set up a toggle for the huge bank of stickied threads - it would be a nice QOL touch if once one has read those stickied threads that are of interest to one, one could toggle the area closed and have more normal threads displayed.]

@Sylvermynx We don't think the feature mentioned is possible at the moment, but we hear you on the sticky threads. We are working on managing those to limit the amount. (We even cleared a bunch from the general category before the Preview stream.)

We're keeping this in mind going forward and trying to keep it a bit cleaner.

How about a sticky thread called archive. Then unstick the older ones and let them float down unless someone comments.

You can also favorite the threads so you can follow comments
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love all of it apart from the card game, i really like the direction combat is going and i love that the armoury will have mundus, and i love that we dont have to save the world again and 1 shot end of world villans.

My main concern though is that i still dont really need to play any of the new content, apart from the story there is nothing advertised as a cool unlockable / collectable, and with the game difficulty being extreamly easy i cant see it being fun or even sociable to play through the msq.

I feel the reason people like me are negative towards the card game is becuase we feel thease other issues should have been addressed first.

Also the card game looks really borning and i truly hope im not forced to play / grind it for any mythics or something like that.
    Please let it be something like fishing that you dont have to do if you dont want to. #

And please next time give us something the community is asking for.
    eg, more guild functions, ol difficulty changes, barber shop, a better housing system to visit non guildies homes, pet skins ( warden bear etc). pvp updates / fixes, new class, new race, new weapons, more unlockales, collectable mounts etc.

Love you ESO really, but this is like the 3rd or more year in a row the game has dropped a clanger.
    You could be so much more!
  • Fruity_Ninja
    Fruity_Ninja
    ✭✭✭
    That wasn’t a great outing, it was all about the card game basically. And I left the stream even less excited about it than I went in with it.

Could have at least dedicated time to showing us the zone, the story, the new sets, etc
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    Hymzir wrote: »
    mmh... Okay. So here's my feedback. Sorry, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Use less superlatives - less hyping how AMAZING you think your game is. 99% of the people who watch this thing already play the game, so we already know what it is. We just groan when we hear the same dried up and shrivelled market spiel we've been hearing for years now. Just get on with it, and actually tell us about the new expansion. We do not need the "OUR GAME IS JUST SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!" nonsense at the beginning.

As for the presentation itself, please stop doing the "the audience is a fly on the wall listening to a discussion taking place between the devs" type thing. It's cringy as hell. It's not a real discussion. It doesn't sound like a believable conversation taking place between people who worked on the damn thing. It just comes across so fake that it hurts.

I really hate this fad in marketing - the ones Bethesda makes for Starfield are already painfully dumb to watch, but this one was even worse. And so much time was wasted on pointless fake chatter, instead of actually going over the specifics of the next chapter's offerings. You know, the actual things we want to hear about.

So to re-cap: Just tell us about the expansion - don't waste time on silly lines about "Let's do something pretty again."

Okay,what else... Ah, the druids....

When you mentioned that "You can't really have the Bretons without the Druids." I kinda thought that yes, yes you can. We've been having them for years now without the Druids.

I mean sure, Druids are part of TES, kinda... They're basically a throw-a-way line within the Arena Breton race description. Daggerfall had few generic druid mobs I think, and in Oblivion there was that one item called Cowl of the Druid. And that's pretty much it.

Besides, the Wyrds already kinda do that whole druid thing anyway. And do it in a way that feels much more organic to Tamriel, and not just something copy pasted from our own real world history and transplanted in to the TES universe.

So I laughed a bit, when you started talking about druids being this super duper hyper important aspect of Breton culture. I'm fine with Druids becoming a thing, but the way you presented it as a fact of a matter, and as something that has always been front and center in Breton lore, was kinda silly.

Honestly, at this point I just started using you-tubes skip forward 5 secs function vigorously, just to get through the presentation. The "discussion" was so forced and artificial, and didn't cover anything of actual interest, that I lost interest. Instead of that vacuous prattle, you could've gone over the map a bit, or showed us what the new mythics are, or talked about new furnishings and houses. I got the gist of the zones look and feel through the visuals, and it looks fine. Nothing mind blowing, but decent enough. So I just skipped 'till we got to the part where you talked about the storyline.

Speaking of which...

- sigh -

I started paying more attention when you started talking about the storyline, since you had previously mentioned that the focus would be on politics, and not yet another world ending calamity of stupendous proportions. But when you lead to that part by saying that politics always have multiple sides, but then go to state that there is clearly a badguy faction and a goodguy faction, all my frustrations returned. It's not really politics if you can differentiate the sides into goodguys and badguys! And it really doesn't help that the baddies are, once again, a shadowy secret cult of assassins, lead by a mysterious hooded figure dressed up in gear that screams "I AM SUPER EVIL VILLAIN AND A DASTARDLY A-HOLE! FEAR ME!!!"

Wow... Subtle politics there indeed.

As for the companions... Eh, whatever. Not using the one's in the game already anyway, so whatever. But why are both of them female? What about equal representation and what not?

And then there is the card game....

I really have only one thing to say on that - TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT!

Maybe someone will like it, but as far as I'm concerned, you could'e just set all the money spent on developing that in a big pile and had yourself a nice little bonfire. End results would've been pretty much the same.

The whole spiel about it being a game that's been played for hundreds of years in Tamriel, that it's like backgammon, was so cringe that I had to stop the video right there and then, and go do something else for a while, before I could continue.

There is noway to sugar-coat it. It is dumb. It sounds dumb. And the more you think about it, the dumber it sounds. The whole idea, that this is the game that people in Tamriel play when they go spend time in taverns, is dumb. It's like trying to shoe horn an elephant into a golf-cart. It's an ill fit. A CCG in Tamriel makes no sense, and there's is no lore behind it. It has never been a thing, and it will never be a thing either. There is nothing you can do to make it feel like it was an actual part of everyday Tamrielic life. It will always come across as a real life modern day CCG thing.

I don't mean to sound mean here or anything, but it just doesn't fit the world. You could've just as well introduced a full blown golf game into ESO, and said it's a traditional Breton pastime with centuries of history behind it. It would still come across as a forced addition to the world.

Just having it as a separate entity, with no real connections to the world and lore, would've been better. That way those who dislike it could just ignore it whole cloth.

I mean, that's just the way it feels to me. This is the honest feedback: It feels utterly forced and dumb. It is clear that it is a CCG created solely for the purpose of having a CCG in ESO. That's it.

And I, and fair number of other people, do not want it.

Yeah. That's all I have to say on that. Well, that and the fact that it looks boring as hell, and way too complicated to be a "tavern mini-game." And the boring presentation didn't help things eitehr, so I started skipping again when the presetnation kept on droning on about the mechanics.

And then the presentation ended with another "Buy this thing now!" bit. To which I said: "No, I wont."

Yeah... I'll wait 'till it's on sale, or becomes part of the base game, assuming I have time and energy to play through it's quest line in the future. Too many other game competing for my play hours as is, and this thing did not impress me in anyway as something I must absolutely play through, and do so now.

It looks okay though. As far as expansions go. The new zone looks decent, and I have no real reason to think that the writing is any worse than the previous offerings, so it kinda looks to me like those old gold box AD&D games of yore. Nothing exciting or spectacular, but decent enough for a play-through, if you can pick it up cheap and have the time available. The presentation just didn't paint a very interesting or exciting picture of it, and based by the poll status, I'm not the only one who felt that way..

Very well said. I agree with everything you wrote.

This. Very much this. I can understand that you can't pick sides in an MMO and make it multiple endings-style, but come on... Yes, I do like that there is more politics than evil demonic uber-gods that somehow still get beaten at the end, but that line made me sigh as well. Especially since, to me, it sounded like the Ascending Order had some really good points, although their execution may be faulty.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blktauna wrote: »
    Ariont wrote: »
    While I enjoyed watching the stream, I was really disappointed when I went to collect my crate and torchbug. So poor planning strikes again in that the purple torchbug has been a reward sometime in the previous years stream. if you already have it in your collection from then you get NOTHING for the reward this time. Even worse I got an email today saying that I had collected my pet. I got NOTHING but disappointment. I don't know how hard it would have been to offer one with a different color so that people could at least have a collection of different ones collected over various streams of this sort.

Hey, hey, don't fret, you got two crates full of garbage too! ;)

(To be fair I did get ten gems out of selling everything I got...)

the gems add up friend. and they're free. ;-D

5-10 gems a year do add up, but not very fast. :p
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the price was lower.

The whole premise of paying cash for Chapters is we pay for the DLC plus extra features.

Past expansions have given us extra features like new classes and new skill lines. Stuff that has a legitimate impact on multiple aspects of gameplay.

Here, we get a card game. It just doesn't compare to the other $40 Chapters like Morrowind and Elsweyr. It doesn't even compare to the $30 Chapter Summerset.

If this had a $20-30 cost, I might have considered it. As it is, I'll be waiting for a sale.
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    Was looking forward to marr.. er, romance NPCs, frankly. And totally missed this part in the stream.
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious about the more interesting rewards for playing the card game, such as furnishings. I could be wrong here, but it almost sounded like they will be gated behind winning within a pvp/leader board playstyle. Is this true? What does the reward structure actually look like? With enough time spent just simply playing the game, regardless of how much I win or lose, can I still get all the higher tier rewards?
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would've loved to see the trial or part of the zone. The card game part was way too long.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear ZOS, I do love new story content, being a ravenous quester and role player in my head, and would have liked to hear more about different characters you will encounter in the new quests. When I come back to the game (or if) I will look forward to the story for sure.

I'm still ambivalent about the card game. The only value I see in it is making one of my alts into a tavern gambler so I do like the role play aspect of it with NPCs.

While you guys are still finalizing the chapter, please don't add any achievement only quests from this point on that can only be done once per account. Make all quests repeatable on all alts. Please also go back and add the achievement only quests to be per character again such as Taking Up the Mantle with Count Verandis, and the other quests and borked NPCs reported in the OP of this thread: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/600993/results-of-account-wide-achievements-testing-on-live-npc-interactions/p1

I'd be ecstatic if the things in the above OP link were fixed and communicated to us in a patch note, and I'd gladly sub again knowing you care about my experience as a player.

Edit - I stand corrected, you did fix Count Verandis according to PTS. I'm now feeling hopeful.

Edited by Kesstryl on April 18, 2022 8:59PM
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No response from ZOS yet on whether certain quests are tied to the card game.

It’s not a deal breaker, but this one would be annoyed if that’s the case.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No response from ZOS yet on whether certain quests are tied to the card game.

It’s not a deal breaker, but this one would be annoyed if that’s the case.

"Sounds player testable"
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Elsonso this one is confused by the reference…
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very excited to play HIgh Isle, BUT.. I can't help but feel you dropped the ball with this one. I could be wrong, but I feel that not many people will be interested in the Card Game and most of those that do -- will force themselves to do it for the cosmetics. Even a card game aficionado like myself may find 20 mins matches too much. Why? I work, I'm an adult, and I like both PvE, PvP, collecting antiquities, housing etc. I like it all and I feel like I won't have the time for it.

What I think most players want to see is (again, could be wrong):

1) Overland that matters with a new reward system baked in, the current iteration is a joke.
    2) New skill-lines & morphs.
    3) Fixes and better performance.
    4) PvP love.
    5) Graphical updates, for our character models too. (not possible currently due to old gen)

Me? I would sell my kidney for a Vampirism rework, where you actually feel like a vampire and also has uses other than one passive for PvP. Werewolves could also use some love. I talked about both more in the update 34 thread.

That is all, I know you guys mean well, but I feel like High Isle might be the lowest point for ESO. And it's a shame as I just got back into the game.

Godspeed.

Edited by Shagreth on April 16, 2022 7:55PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elsonso this one is confused by the reference…

@SammyKhajit ... It will be on PTS next week. Players can log in and see if there are any quests associated with the card game.

As for the quote...it is from Lambert's Twitch stream. He said it a few times.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Elsonso this one will give it a go…
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I am buying the chapter at full price is to be able to do the trial with my raiding guild, the last part of the game that I truly enjoy.

Zero time in this video was spent talking about the trial.

I'm glad the zone will be pretty, but I'm not here to play cards. Also - why are both of the new companions female?

Ever since Jewelrycrafting was botched with the Summerset release, so-called "chapters" have offered less and less to justify the extra real money cost. High Isle misses the mark by the widest margin yet.
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for tuning in for the High Isle Preview stream. If you're still looking for more information, the post-show live stream is going on right now on Twitch.com/Bethesda. The VOD of the main show and new trailer will also be up on YouTube later today.

Now that you've gotten a better glimpse at High Isle, we want to know what you think. We have a poll below, similar to the poll from the Global Reveal event. Feel free to give your constructive feedback or questions regarding information shared in the livestream.

Your constructive feedback will let us know what information we can better clarify regarding anything mentioned during the preview event.

*Friendly reminder to keep the Community Rules in mind when replying. Thank you!
    id6r343gy7bj.jpg

I took an extended break at my work to tune into the reveal, thinking it would be a, well, "reveal" of new and lots of information. What I saw did not make me confident in the High Isle chapter. It is the smallest content we will be paying for in this game's history and it is clear to see just how many people are dissatisfied with the direction of content.

I bolded your sentence @ZOS_Kevin because it points out that feedback on the High isle chapter as a whole is not only unwanted but won't be forwarded to the appropriate parties. The only thing this thread is looking for is feedback on presentation of information--not the information itself--and that is such a let down.

For feedback on the presentation, I have this:
    • Matt Firor doesn't seem excited for the chapter and whether it's him mustering the energy to present or he has personal issues going on, it doesn't bode well for High Isle reception.
    • To say "we are growing" and then prove that by saying "we have new content to share" is not correlated. New content will always come even with a team of 10 people. ESO is not growing or the content we get wouldn't be so small and without highly requested features, so please stop lying to us.
    • A slideshow with bulleted information is absolutely needed. I feel the team was thinking a more candid approach would be different and more approachable, but in a reveal of information, you can't have us solely rely on the presenters talking...
    • Why is there no chapter-markers in the video on Youtube to cycle to exactly the information we're looking for? Also, why is this video Unlisted? That doesn't show confidence either. Does the team NOT want people to see this video? Are they happy wasting a viewer's time as we scroll through the timeline? All of this shows an unpolished and poorly prioritized approach to marketing.
    • It's a low moment when ESO peddles its in-game currency during a reveal event for an upcoming chapter. Stick to the content we came to see. It's also going to turn on potentially new players to say, "Haven't experience ESO? Come try it during the Free Event! By the way, our in-game currency is on sale. You should invest in that immediately!"
    • I initially liked the sunflowers on the open plains because I thought, "Wow, this hasn't been done before. Looks nice." Now I see that it was in response to Ukraine. Please know that you can support something in the world and NOT shoe-horn it into whatever your profession is. Matt Firor started the reveal by saying, "...while continuing to make ESO the best virtual-world fantasy game". It's not fantasy if you keep reminding us about the outside world. You don't earn clout by brandishing your support for every tragedy that comes along--it just gets in the way of the entertainment we came here to experience.

Edited by Eormenric on April 16, 2022 10:31PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, there have been sunflowers in Gold Coast since that DLC dropped. It's not a "new thing" at all.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As @Sylvermynx pointed out there have been sunflowers already in Tamerial. Another thing is that fantasy and sci fi genres draw on the so-called real life events in the “real world”. This may seem ancient history to some, but during the height of McCarthyism and the witch hunt of communist sympathisers in the west, writers used sci fi literature as a way to express dissent.

If going by the logic that nothing from the real world can be mentioned, then we can’t mention slavery in Morrowind, Alchemy’s quest in Summerset has to be scrapped and any other storyline and quests that have any bearing to “the real world” has to be deleted. So what do we have left? Crafting? Oh wait the whole purpose of crafting writs is to support the war effort. Okay get rid of that too.

This one applauds ESO for the Ukraine fundraising during the preview. Thank you.

Peace to all and enjoy sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
    Edited by SammyKhajit on April 17, 2022 12:15AM
  • Faltasë
    Faltasë
    ✭✭✭
    I will say my negatives first and my positives last.

The Livestream did not show us anything we didn't already know, it was a refresher not a preview event. That was kind of a bummer.

I think alot of people are correct about the card game itself and it's "weight" in terms of relation to past chapter-oriented content. No new class, no new skills, nothing NEW and exciting being added with the card game. What was the point of that when you have ES Legends? It's not going to be successful because neither was legends. I understand that it took alot of effort for the dev team to make something like this addition, but no one asked for a card game. It's such an odd addition compared to what you could've been working on instead. I respect the admiration to experiment, but this is the wrong crowd to slap a chapter with a main feature like this. A side feature would have been more appropriate and appealing.

The good thing is that it isn't the same copy paste apocalypse scenarios that we have been getting. I love that we are getting a political intrigue story in the Breton area. I love the location and aesthetic of High Isle. It's a good direction, keep that direction. But just give us something better than a card game as the main feature. And please do not lock things behind it.
    Edited by Faltasë on April 17, 2022 12:27AM

XBOX 2015-2019
    PC-NA 2019-2022
    ESO was lost to the depths

Auri-El is the one true God.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Sylvermynx pointed out there have been sunflowers already in Tamerial. Another thing is that fantasy and sci fi genres draw on the so-called real life events in the “real world”. This may seem ancient history to some, but during the height of McCarthyism and the witch hunt of communist sympathisers in the west, writers used sci fi literature as a way to express dissent.

If going by the logic that nothing from the real world can be mentioned, then we can’t mention slavery in Morrowind, Alchemy’s quest in Summerset has to be scrapped and any other storyline and quests that have any bearing to “the real world” has to be deleted. So what do we have left? Crafting? Oh wait the whole purpose of crafting writs is to support the war effort. Okay get rid of that too.

This one applauds ESO for the Ukraine fundraising during the preview. Thank you.

Peace to all and enjoy sunflowers 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Yeah, those of us "old but not stupid" remember that whole thing. Wasn't fun.

But we're not going to talk RL politics for obvious reasons. Fundraising is good, happy about that. Pretty soon I'll be buying lots of crowns on both accounts, and the new chapter ditto. Have to micromanage so I don't have to pay all that before mid June....
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long does it take for the drops form watching the event to actually appear in game?

Just wondering as its been 2 days, going on 3rd, is it bugged?

My accounts are linked and Twitch shows I earned and claimed drops.

Si vis pacem, para bellum