The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New anti gank hack? Its Miat's!

• vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote="Larcomar;c-7504531"
    I have NFI. Literally. I was just reeling from it. Like Wayward said it was "an anxious experience".
    [/quote] Little advice for everyone else trying it out, the addon NEEDS to be configured. You can turn off what you don't need/want and most importantly you need to lock the frames position when you are satisfied with them, else you will have all those markers and read areas everywhere, which is not intendend for actual play.

With my configuration I get barely anything from Miat's.

1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote="Larcomar;c-7504531"
    I have NFI. Literally. I was just reeling from it. Like Wayward said it was "an anxious experience".
    Little advice for everyone else trying it out, the addon NEEDS to be configured. You can turn off what you don't need/want and most importantly you need to lock the frames position when you are satisfied with them, else you will have all those markers and read areas everywhere, which is not intendend for actual play.

With my configuration I get barely anything from Miat's.

[/quote]

Yeah I know. There's just so much stuff going in it that I wasn't sure I could be bothered. You're right though, I probably should just invest the time. I just wish some of these bigger add ons would start with everything off so you could turn bits on one mby one, see if you wanted them.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just curious, has anyone actually tested the claims that Miat's is tossing you warnings *before* the damage actually hits you? I have and it doesn't seem to, and I tested it pretty extensively a few weeks ago because of this thread. We tried heavy attacks, almost all bow skills, attacks from stealth among a slew of other things... and not a single time did Miat's give me a warning. So can anyone show that it does, besides some ancient video from before ZOS changed the API?
    Edited by Kwoung on February 1, 2022 3:23AM