The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dizzying swing does too much as spammable

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont find it over performing.

I find it sad that most abilities are too weak to run comparable to DS.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Andre_Noir
    Andre_Noir
    ✭✭✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »
    Andre_Noir wrote: »
    It's not a powerhouse tho, the stun is tied to off balance which means people can just hold block for 7 seconds while they're OB and you'll never stun them.
    What a brilliant tactic to stand still and watch how someone bring you to execute range. I'm sure that you use Wrecking Blow becasue Dizzy os so unreliable and weak

Have you've been introduced to healing?

Oh I see your tactics is even more wonderful in a second view: first burn resources to expensive block and then to even more expensive heal because encountered potato can only smash one ability. BRAVO

Well if you don't utilize the best mitigation tool in the game I can't help you.

"Best mitigation" actually drain stamina even from LA, wiseman
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not a powerhouse tho, the stun is tied to off balance which means people can just hold block for 7 seconds while they're OB and you'll never stun them.
    What a brilliant tactic to stand still and watch how someone bring you to execute range. I'm sure that you use Wrecking Blow becasue Dizzy os so unreliable and weak

Have you've been introduced to healing?

Oh I see your tactics is even more wonderful in a second view: first burn resources to expensive block and then to even more expensive heal because encountered potato can only smash one ability. BRAVO

Well if you don't utilize the best mitigation tool in the game I can't help you.

"Best mitigation" actually drain stamina even from LA, wiseman

Block cost ticks only occur every 250ms, you can either block both the LA+skill or tap block right before the dizzy hits to only be charged a single block tick.

Not utilizing block is as bad as not using heals.