Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Show off your Khajiits. (Picture heavy)

• Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @BloodyStigmata The dress is lovely and I love the flowers she wears.
    I often tried to find an outfit or style what would be fitting with the flowers but never managed it.
    You did it to perfection :)
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's Danika (my character), Niwl (the senche-leopard) and Lumi (the lynx):
    0QeArRb.png

And here's Dani and Lumi, wondering if the amusement of looting a lute is worth the trouble of carrying it out:
    l0Q0dEI.png

Her look isn't especially creative, but back when I started Morrowind (my first TES game) I came across a description of khajiit furstocks which called the cathay-raht 'jaguar men' and made them sound really cool, and later on I started collecting A Dance In Fire which made them sound even cooler. Because the faces you could choose in Morrowind exactly matches the descriptions of the furstocks listed (senche 'tiger', and 'house cat like' alfiq were the others) it was a long time before I understood that there's more to it than that. But even though I know differently now, and I think she'd be more suited to being a tojay or suthay I still always make my khajiit character in each game look as much like a jaguar as I can.
    Edited by Danikat on July 25, 2021 9:10PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Danikat nice trio, Danika gives me the impression she likes stealing.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Danikat nice trio, Danika gives me the impression she likes stealing.

Oh she's not a thief, certainly not part of the guild. She just hates to see things in the wrong place, where they're not fully appreciated or left carelessly abandoned in a locked chest and likes to help them find a better home. Sometimes that's with her, sometimes she has to pass them on to a fence to rehome, but she likes to think they get there eventually. ;)

Back in Elseweyr she was a hunter, relying on her bow and daggers, claws and a little magic to get food for the village. Since relocating to High Rock she's put those skills to use as a mercenary. Relocating unappreciated goods is just a hobby.
    Edited by Danikat on July 25, 2021 9:18PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    46952140655_a1541c8963_c.jpg
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was new to the game, I thought that playing a cat-person or a lizard was too weird, so I played boring Bretons and elves. Now I love the beast races, too.

51297233316_19634bdc1a_c.jpg
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @SydneyGrey looking great :)
    I mainly have Khajiits because of my IRL cats.
    All of my 4 apart from Akira are named and inspired by them.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My singular "ohmes" - magblade.

9LbDRPw.png
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    88IJekU.jpgx1qmPzR.jpg

My vampire thief stamblade, Purrscha. She's the most sleek thief and the illegitimate love child of Raz and Adusa. At least, that is what she tells people. Who cares if it is truth, yes?
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 25, 2021 11:51PM
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Stamblade :)

X5w7qtX]Screenshot.jpg

TherealHämähäkki
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZashuNina wrote: »
    This is my healer templar

e0c7da2a2e3a02a2866ad935114b25122243e087.png

stamblade in pvp training

a48b763aa2105c64fd7ae83e34b529de113e5014.png

drunk magcro

7d2a1aee8dadb41c48c0236238287b4d31ce7304.png

Love that black and gold outfit, what's the motifs?
  • ZashuNina
    ZashuNina
    ✭✭
    @Destai
    Destai wrote: »

Love that black and gold outfit, what's the motifs?

Shoulders are Assassin's League
    Chest is Akaviri
    Gloves are Xivkyn
    Belt is Ancestral High Elf
    Pants are Ebony
    Shoes are Breton 1
  • MiyukiShiba
    MiyukiShiba
    ✭✭✭
    @MiyukiShiba aww :3 Her face looks somehow super cute <3

aw thank you <3

PC/EU @MiyukiShiba
    My main is a beautiful Khajiit Magblade

My Wishlist 2023
  • Irriz
    Irriz
    ✭✭
    Here is the smiling brother Injir who finds food out of nowhere
    iYLQ1zAw_o.png
    25oXINdO_o.png

Here is the sweet sister Khalva who sees the danger everywhere
    p5gMgz3r_o.png
    EC14tayH_o.png

(there is another sibling of them, but he is not mine, so)
    Here is the brutal mercenary S'jahni who is very cute actually, very deep inside
    3srud9dl_o.png
    mjWib19A_o.png

And here is...
    D32bHreQ_o.png
    ...well, I just want more khajiits :3
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Irriz
    :D I see the last one has a different kind of tail but if the char could hide it no one would know.
    Khalva looks like a rascal,when you least expect it she empties your pockets.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Hämähäkki Nice combination of new moon style,going great with the mount.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @spartaxoxo
    She def could be Raz daughter,apart from the vampire part ofc :)
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all of the Khajiit in the following video are under the direct control of this one - they are all family though :)

Too many for this one to screenshot!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/dTVUEO-C2LA
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws
    Amazing video,really nice szenarios you did there.Also there can't be missing a drunken Khajiit \o/
  • Irriz
    Irriz
    ✭✭
    :D I see the last one has a different kind of tail but if the char could hide it no one would know.
    Or if she knows how to hide at all and finds a suitable job :)
    Khalva looks like a rascal,when you least expect it she empties your pockets.
    It's ok, she is just a pirate :# But Injir will be glad to take care of these mentioned pockets.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @spartaxoxo
    She def could be Raz daughter,apart from the vampire part ofc :)

This is why Raz has kept his hookup with Adusa, the vampire Khajit from House Ravenwatch, a secret, yes? Two khajit who should not be together, must not be together, but still enjoy each other, yes? Ofc, it can also be this one is pulling that one's tail.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on July 26, 2021 10:32AM
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws
    Seconded on the wonderful video! So often when you post I wish I was on EU server :)
    PC NA
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    @SantieClaws
    Seconded on the wonderful video! So often when you post I wish I was on EU server :)

But when the EU world is copied on to the PTS - this week maybe? - you could still have a look around Claws Meadow Village on there :)

Or maybe just roll a little Khajiit on the EU server anyway and if you are around at 6pm UK time on a Caturday come and join Clan Claws for some mischief.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws

The first time you posted this is still one of my favorite forum memories! Thanks for the reminder. Great video.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is my one and only khajiit, I love her so <3
    The pic is a little old and her outfit isn't finished, but I'm restless during the downtime so here you go.
    KhheBbC.jpg
    PC NA
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    @SantieClaws

The first time you posted this is still one of my favorite forum memories! Thanks for the reminder. Great video.

Many thanks traveller.

You may also enjoy the others we have produced since.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

https://youtu.be/eCrmZXsAg0M

https://youtu.be/NWnIGQrZSEQ

• Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @oterWitz Nice one :) What class is your kitty?
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws
    Amazing TamrielTogether video,thanks for sharing.
    I did really enjoy watching it,made me smile.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc :) I tried to focus on the look that Hurricane/Crit Surge gives in her overall appearance, and have been planning on posting in the fashion megathread when it's complete.
    PC NA
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Very nice thread! I am enjoying seeing many different Khajiit characters here <3

I had my Khajiit gang from 2016, so release of Elsweyr didn't influence them. I simply like how Khajiit look :)

1) This is my stamblade. She was created as my very second character, and I didn't really have plans to use her much... She is my main character, and the boss of my whole criminal syndicate B)
    I have 18 characters in the gang, but the most privileged among them are Khajiit.

She always puts on her fancy costume before the most important meetings. Here she can be seen during one of such meetings, discussing harmless and legal things with Clan Mother Tadali:

A0NIvrJ.jpg

Tadali is the most honest and law-abiding khajiit, yes? o:)

My characters change their whole look according to my mood, and sometimes they can't be recognized. And as my main character, she changes her look very often... Her modern look:

RDUvVuF.jpg

Close-up photo while fishing. Such determined face :o

3YMIPht.png

As the boss, she has lot of staff for mundane tasks. She doesn't always have to be executioner herself - she could even choose to not participate in such activities ever. But she never hesitates to do "dirty" stuff - her spotless performance makes her gang members strive to improve. This also stimulates all members to do different useful stuff which benefits the whole gang - nobody wants to be useless ;)

CLabBFe.jpg

yv7jGRr.jpg

2) This is my very first character, magblade. He used to be Vampire stage 4 all the time, before Greymoor :'(

tatdCvn.jpg

Nowadays he is always Vampire stage 1 - not too bad, but I really miss his previous look.

A0TRSuZ.jpg

He is the favourite helper of the boss. When doing "dirty" business, he even exceeds her skills.

3) and 4) Here is photoshopped picture of my stamdk and my magplar. They are the only true pair I have among my characters:

8KVfZFJ.jpg

My magplar nowadays looks a bit more evil.

WFMjKi3.jpg

She is mainly healer, but she has darkness inside. Her theme is "dark light". She wouldn't hesitate to turn to the necromancy and dark rituals if it helps to reach her goals. She keeps a secret even from her partner.

My stamdk nowadays:

qXcHUbV.jpg

He is probably the most neutral member of the gang. Sure, he does "dirty" business well when asked, but he himself prefers to do other stuff.

5) and 6) My magsorc and stamsorc:

QafE4j8.jpg

My stamsorc nowadays:

keExNV4.jpg

His face when I try to give him staff instead of melee weapons :D

rD7XSt9.jpg

It probably reminds him about very distant past, when he was still leveling - he was forced to run around with staff and two combat pets.

He was the first of my whole gang to achieve high rank at Dark Brotherhood and is my only true Executioner. The boss didn't really like such aggressive competition, so he was demoted to do lot of neutral business for the gang. Nowadays the boss is very wise, and she doesn't mind to have such high-ranked helper for the main business :)

Their relationship is the most unusual of all my characters. They have very similar personalities and like to be alone, so it was difficult to imagine them as proper pair. So they keep some distance from each othe - but neither of them looks at anyone else with romantic interest. They maintain the state of spiritual love for each other, I guess. They can flirt with somebody else, but in harmless ways:

4V835OD.jpg

My magsorc is necromancer at heart.

0yGuX2c.png

She trained my magblade as her dark apprentice long time ago. Nowadays, you won't find her... She kept her Khajiiti soul and name, but changed her body into Altmer back in 2018 :(
    Dy3DfUd.jpg