The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show off your Khajiits. (Picture heavy)

• Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @SantieClaws
    I would love if we would get a khajiit companion,I hope they consider adding a companion of each race and gender so everyone could choose which who we want to play.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • TheOriginalMrT
    mine wasn't a khajiit, he's an Orc, just pretending ;)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These are awesome. I only have one Khajiit character, but after seeing all the creativity in this thread, I’m gonna make a couple more!
  • Alexandea
    Alexandea
    ✭✭✭
    Qagh wrote: »
    I have only Khajiit. I LOVE khajiit! :)))

My main and my first char:

qwuMnpI.png

I… know this mount… I sold my kidney trying to get it to no avail… how many crates did you open to get it?
    @PACROOTl
    “Today, is your lucky day!”
  • Qagh
    Qagh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexandea wrote: »
    Qagh wrote: »
    I have only Khajiit. I LOVE khajiit! :)))

My main and my first char:

qwuMnpI.png

I… know this mount… I sold my kidney trying to get it to no avail… how many crates did you open to get it?

I don't know. But it was many, many, many Crates. And it's the best mount in ESO.

CP 2400+ - PC/EU - PvP: Gray Host
    Qagh - StamDK - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Qagho - MagSorc - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghi - Stamblade - Khajiit - DC - Grand Overlord (AR 50)
    Pelzgesicht - Magcro - Khajiit - DC
    Qaghoo - Magplar - Khajiit - DC
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mine wasn't a khajiit, he's an Orc, just pretending ;)

Now I noticed,there is no tail :open_mouth:
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit's extended family is somewhat camera-shy

Karthrag Inak - Stabby NB
    KarthragInak.jpg

Kall Reektoo - Stabby Warden
    KallReektoo.jpg

Splatyyyrr - Zappy Sorc
    Splatyyyrr.jpg

Dralok Inor - Tanky DK
    DralokInor.jpg

Morlok Inor - Stabby DK
    MorlokInor.jpg

Kurdah Akri - Stabby Templar
    KurdahAkri.jpg

Tsar'li Inak - Stabby Sorc
    TsarLiInak.jpg

Chun Li Inak - Zappy Warden
    ChunLiInak.jpg

Q'oor'ragh Inak - Stabby Necro
    QoorraghInak.jpg

Cordon Zo - Zappy NB
    CordonZo.jpg

Estara Zo - Tanky Sorc
    EstaraZo.jpg

Orr'lan Reektoo - Tanky Necro
    OrrlanReektoo.jpg

Xar'ragh Zo - Zappy Necro
    XarraghZo.jpg

Noori Akri - Tanky Warden
    NooriAkri.jpg

Sah'lorah Akri - Zappy Templar
    SahlorahAkri.jpg

Ti'eralle Inor - Zappy DK
    TieralleInor.jpg

And just because he insisted (pitched a fit, really, it was most embarrassing), Driven-by-remorse, Tanky Templar with furry aspirations
    DrivenByRemorse.jpg

If you live on PCNA, or visit sometimes, come visit Khajiit's mansion, Karth's Glitter Box! Is delightfully catty, yes?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870232753822646352/GlitterBox.jpg

Khajiit has all crafting stations!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870234384131821658/GlitterBox2.jpg

Mundus too, in spooky deserted Khajiit trading outpost
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870234574125400065/GlitterBox3.jpg

Bowling Alley! Try your luck and perhaps win a prize, yes?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870234773065433098/GlitterBox4.jpg

Khajiit has nightclub. Must have tail to enter.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870235006327463966/GlitterBox5.jpg

Hall of Skyshards, very shiny and sleek, yes?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870235518519087104/GlitterBox6.jpg
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • shadowprince116
    My main who's followed me across console to PC, Jo'Tabarr. My Templar Healer, Crafter and Solo/Story Character. They're laid back, scholarly and a big fan of the Esraj.

3WQQqUu.jpg

Then there's my new character Fahira-daro, Stamplar DD - also my first DD character.

Finally got to make my Ohmes Khajiit thanks to the Baandari Crates coming back and I gave her red-ish hair since I noticed majority of the Ohmes in Arena tended to have red-ish hair. I'm glad I got to see a few other Ohmes Khajiit in this thread.

TmjkmAZ.png
    Edited by shadowprince116 on July 29, 2021 12:59PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @karthrag_inak what a beautiful family you have there :o such a big clan.I love the detail that you each khajiit has a senche as mount and the one argonian a kagouti,he was adopted I guess? :)
    I will gladly stop by at your home once I am on NA,I have 2 characters there one high elf and one khajiit lady.No CP yet as I just recently started leveling them.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @shadowprince116 seems that on your main fits every outfit and style :) Nice varity of pictures,thanks a lot for sharing.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Caligamy_ESO He looks amazing,may I ask what belt that is please?

Ancestral High Elf, I like the way it colors so I can match it to the gems on the gloves
    love is love
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Caligamy_ESO He looks amazing,may I ask what belt that is please?

Ancestral High Elf, I like the way it colors so I can match it to the gems on the gloves

Sweet,thank you.
  • shadowprince116
    @shadowprince116 seems that on your main fits every outfit and style :) Nice varity of pictures,thanks a lot for sharing.

Thank you! I'm kinda surprised he fits everything so well, though the Moon-Sugar Festival suit makes him look a little tubby sometimes haha. The dread turban bun plus the top left outfit is the usual style, but since the event I've styled myself a little more Khajiiti than normal.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of my characters are khajiit, but theyre just different versions of the same person, Lunaazda.

Werewolf Warden
    Screenshot1.png
    Werewolf Necro
    Screenshot3.png
    Vamp Nightblade
    Screenshot2.png
    Last one is loosely based on Sephiroth. Idk I was bored.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @karthrag_inak what a beautiful family you have there :o such a big clan.I love the detail that you each khajiit has a senche as mount and the one argonian a kagouti,he was adopted I guess? :)
    I will gladly stop by at your home once I am on NA,I have 2 characters there one high elf and one khajiit lady.No CP yet as I just recently started leveling them.

Thank you for kind words :)
    @SantieClaws
    I would love if we would get a khajiit companion,I hope they consider adding a companion of each race and gender so everyone could choose which who we want to play.

Khajiit yearns for Alfiq companion he could set up to be tanky and tough. Imagine, little shield-hat turban, and so many of the head-butts, yes?
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is Pellegrino, he escaped from some weird cult at an early age, or so Pellegrino says. Aside from acting a little strange during the new moon, he seems pretty ok. o:)
    h2Uv4PI.jpg
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ryuvain Great looking characters you got there.
    If I am not mistaken Sephiroth is a final fantasy character.
    Your toon looks very close to his outfit only missing the wings :)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @starlizard70ub17_ESO What a brilliant contrast of colours.
    You surely have a great hand for outfitting and character creation :blush:
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @starlizard70ub17_ESO What a brilliant contrast of colours.
    You surely have a great hand for outfitting and character creation :blush:

Thank you. I usually don't use costumes to outfit my characters, but there are a few that look really good in certain color combos.

You should do a thread on ESO characters based on historical or fictional people. There are a lot of those around like this one.
    Roland La Mercenaire, base on the Warren Zevon song "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner", (<<< based loosely on mercenairies in the 1960s Congo wars)
    mNfIgYf.jpg
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on July 29, 2021 9:39PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just another one of Santie's helpers

lightning-kitty.png
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ryuvain Great looking characters you got there.
    If I am not mistaken Sephiroth is a final fantasy character.
    Your toon looks very close to his outfit only missing the wings :)

Thank you. And yes, Sephiroth is from final fantasy. I'm surprised I even got close to his outfit lol.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My two Khajiit ladies :)

iIqTDyN.png
    IavveDS.png

Fancy-Fur - who, as the name implies, has a penchant for the flamboyant and love for expensive trinkets she either digs out of the ground or pilfers from the pockets of the unwary ;)

ZqTyvvu.png
    Cmt9H1c.png

Nisahra - a healer and devoted priestess of the Two Moons but far from being meek or sheltered; her razor-sharp tongue can do as much damage as her claws.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @starlizard70ub17_ESO Great looking character,I never thought of thread about ESO characters based on historical or fictional people.This may be an idea for the future :)
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @runa_gate She looks badass :) What a brilliant way how to use that skin,I haven't seen many people using it and even less Khajiits.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ghanima_Atreides
    <3 They both look so lovely and very noble :)

Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on July 30, 2021 12:25PM
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit's extended family is somewhat camera-shy

Karthrag Inak - Stabby NB
    KarthragInak.jpg

Kall Reektoo - Stabby Warden
    KallReektoo.jpg

Splatyyyrr - Zappy Sorc
    Splatyyyrr.jpg

Dralok Inor - Tanky DK
    DralokInor.jpg

Morlok Inor - Stabby DK
    MorlokInor.jpg

Kurdah Akri - Stabby Templar
    KurdahAkri.jpg

Tsar'li Inak - Stabby Sorc
    TsarLiInak.jpg

Chun Li Inak - Zappy Warden
    ChunLiInak.jpg

Q'oor'ragh Inak - Stabby Necro
    QoorraghInak.jpg

Cordon Zo - Zappy NB
    CordonZo.jpg

Estara Zo - Tanky Sorc
    EstaraZo.jpg

Orr'lan Reektoo - Tanky Necro
    OrrlanReektoo.jpg

Xar'ragh Zo - Zappy Necro
    XarraghZo.jpg

Noori Akri - Tanky Warden
    NooriAkri.jpg

Sah'lorah Akri - Zappy Templar
    SahlorahAkri.jpg

Ti'eralle Inor - Zappy DK
    TieralleInor.jpg

And just because he insisted (pitched a fit, really, it was most embarrassing), Driven-by-remorse, Tanky Templar with furry aspirations
    DrivenByRemorse.jpg

If you live on PCNA, or visit sometimes, come visit Khajiit's mansion, Karth's Glitter Box! Is delightfully catty, yes?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870232753822646352/GlitterBox.jpg

Khajiit has all crafting stations!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870234384131821658/GlitterBox2.jpg

Mundus too, in spooky deserted Khajiit trading outpost
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870234574125400065/GlitterBox3.jpg

Bowling Alley! Try your luck and perhaps win a prize, yes?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870234773065433098/GlitterBox4.jpg

Khajiit has nightclub. Must have tail to enter.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870235006327463966/GlitterBox5.jpg

Hall of Skyshards, very shiny and sleek, yes?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595221703421067271/870235518519087104/GlitterBox6.jpg
    I very much sympathize with your Khajiit, because their souls were taken by Namira.
    PC/EU
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ghanima_Atreides
    <3 They both look so lovely and very noble :)

Thank you! :smile: I'm sure Fancy-Fur would get a kick out of being considered noble - all the easier to abscond with their valuables when they're distracted, yes?
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    Time to join in the fun!

First of my main Khajiit and main char. Daro'Chani.

Wearing her combat gear and casual wear. Planning to make another combat out centered around the Baandari bow.

wS15Q0e.png

Then the bigger cat out there, Vinter Ma'liik. Once again in combat and casual wear.

Q6jimRL.png

And as a bonus of my Khajiit love. Here is some art made of Daro' Chani :3

oBShbd7.png

huPNzax.png
    PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Jermolowicz what a great post! I really love your combat gear from your main <3
    Ma'liik looks like he is your tank.Nice looking combination of armors.
    The comic animation from your main is gorgeous.What an spectacular talent you have :blush:
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    @Jermolowicz what a great post! I really love your combat gear from your main <3
    Ma'liik looks like he is your tank.Nice looking combination of armors.
    The comic animation from your main is gorgeous.What an spectacular talent you have :blush:

Just to clarify the art is not done by me, I only commissioned an artist to make me some art :)

And yes Vinter is a tank, despite his leather outfit. Going with a more roll out of danger and agile approach than covering one self in full plate armour and taking the hits, leave that to Nords.
    PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.