Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

Will you be getting the new Merchant and Banker?

• phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg...I love daffy duck...I love him so much. So totally unrelated - I apologize to OP, but...daffy duck...still laughing...
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I dont´ feel a need for a banker or merchant, but probably I will buy one, just because it´s the blackfeather court :D
  • cynicalbutterfly
    cynicalbutterfly
    ✭✭✭✭
    No because I already have a banker and merchant :D
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne
    ✭✭✭
    I'll only get them if they drop the price. I just can't bring myself to spend that many crowns on something I already have in just another skin.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting the banker crow for sure. I do not have a banker yet.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think there's some serious under representation of certain races in ESO..

Dark Elves are everywhere.. like 1 house guest 1 banker 1 companion
    But we still don't have an Orc, Wood Elf or High Elf?

Little surprised we haven't gotten Eveli as a houseguest.
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do I like them better than the humans or cats...hell yes
    Will I waste another 5k crowns each...f no

Maybe if everything in the store wasnt so stupidly overpriced or maybe if it even had so extra benefits beyond just different looks I'd consider
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still think there's some serious under representation of certain races in ESO..

Seriously, I'm glad about it. I won't miss Eveli after Blackwood.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will likely be passing on them.
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so you get the crows and not the NPCs that are with them? I was looking forward to getting that khajiit merchant... :(

Guess I'll be getting a crow then! :P
    Edited by Ryuuhime on June 30, 2021 4:02PM
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have a banker and a merchant, so probably not. If however they land on your arm then I may be tempted.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im still waiting for argonian banker/trader :/
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as it's only the Crows, and not a glorified talking scarecrow with a Crow, yes.
  • Dracuhl
    Dracuhl
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not. I am boring and prefer the more humanoid assistants.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would have if I didn't already have a banker and a merchant, but I can't justify crowns for something I already have
    Soupy twist
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might get them on EU, dont have either a banker or merchant over there.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like when the kitty helpers came out, the answer is no and I don't like the approach ZoS is taking. I have a banker and merchant, so 5k Crowns for dupes is out of the question. What I would be happy to do is spend 1k Crowns each for alternate 'skins' for my helpers.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, I didn't like the humanoid assistants to begin with, so I never bought anything until the Alfiqs were available. And I didn't like Fezez as much as Ezabi, so I still don't have a merchant.

So I'll be buying the merchant crow 4 times, eventually.
  • hundergrn
    hundergrn
    ✭✭✭
    This crow friend wants my crow brother.
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No. I already have Nuzi and Tythis on 3 accounts, so I don’t care how cute these new ones are.
  • priestnall.andrewrwb17_ESO
    Tempted to… it took me a while to cough up for the original merchant and much later the banker helpers. Then, shortly after the other two appeared on crown store. If there was a DISCOUNT for folks that already own the existing helpers then I’d think about picking them up. Spending 5000 again for a model swap with no additional functionality is a bit too much for me.
  • Phaedryn
    Phaedryn
    ✭✭✭
    I already have one of each, no reason to get a second...unless they were free.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I must admit I have a penchant for crows.

In game: They are wry, cheeky, often obnoxious and always have this dry humor that by far transcends the other humoristic characters. Apologies to Rigurt the Brash as I love him too.

IRL: They are really good acquaintances and really clever in the few encounters I've had in our forest. Like magpies they love the shiny, I showed them my grandchild's shiny rubbish and they stole it while I was pretending not to look ;) One crow sometimes eats from my hand.

I love Unfathomable Darkness armor set for the added crows even if it's not ideal for my stats.

Now... brainstorming... a crow companion would be a really amazing twist to the Companion branch. Just think of their amusing conversations compared to the generic companions.

Thankfully I have a new character: alone, poor and struggling on PC-NA. As I already have the generic banker and merchant on PC-EU I think I will get the crow assistants for my n00b.

• UnkindnessOfRavens
    UnkindnessOfRavens
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like I would have to. For reasons.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would, but I paid a lot of Crows for the functionality, and this is a reskin of that functionality offered at the same price.

I'd much rather have a crow follow me around than have to hear about the Muth Gnar monks every two minutes, but charging full prices to people who already have a banker and/or merchant is a rip-off, and I refuse to reward them for that.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm what happened to the very old models that were never released? The other human-like models?
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »

Seriously, I'm glad about it. I won't miss Eveli after Blackwood.

Note: I did not say I wanted her as a houseguest.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm what happened to the very old models that were never released? The other human-like models?

@NewBlacksmurf If you're speaking of the imperial and altmer, then I mentioned them earlier in the thread and not a word has been spoken about them. Not sure how many years it has been now but I'm still waiting.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    Im still waiting for argonian banker/trader :/

I'd get behind this only if they used the oversized monster argonian behemoth
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they'd sell a polymorph that would re-skin my existing original ones, I'd buy them.

But as is... A hundred dollars to buy exactly what I already have in another shape that does nothing different?

Nah
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!