Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (20:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

Will you be getting the new Merchant and Banker?

• Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to save up to get a banker, as I have received the merchant as a kind gift.

Now to decide between having a second alfiq, or a crow. I wanna see it first in game.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I love Raven Court characters <and that golden voice acting> I must say that 10K Crowns is just too much of an investment for something that will only be a cosmetic difference from my already owned Alfiqs, which I also love.

I'll do everything I can to interact with them as often as I can :love:
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish, unfurtunaly i can't afford the merchant... :( it really makes me sad.
    Such a awesome bird
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it’s just the crows and not some dude holding the crows, yes. Even though I already have both kitty ones. Because I have a murder that comes by daily for their peanut offering and we’ve bonded enough that they actually leave me little “gifts” sometimes in thanks for the peanuts.

When they line up on the fence to watch me toss out their treats, I greet them with “Crow friends!” Even though I know it’s how the Court crows address the Vestige, it seemed appropriate to flip it for greeting my crow friends. :smiley:
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will depend on the price. If they're 5000 crowns each, then I will pass...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will depend on the price. If they're 5000 crowns each, then I will pass...

Yes, eventually there will be a discount, either for everyone or for ESO Plus people.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am purposely holding out for the banker crow
    I already have the redguard merchant and am not keen on paying such a steep price again, but... I have no banker.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice in the banker's picture how he's not perched correctly on the person's arm because the coin in his claw is a part of the model? It would look much more natural on flat ground, which I'm hoping means the handlers and just there for the preview photo. I'm also just grasping at straws until we know for sure though...
    PC NA
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have originals. Not spending more money, in game or real, on them.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so glad we have "not human not dunmer" banker and merchant. Yep. I'm happy to pay for the Blackfeather merchant whatever it costs.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Depending on the price, I would like to get the merchant. Don't need a banker.

I hope they fly down when you summon them, and fly off when you put them away, rather than just fade in and out like the others.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I already have a banker and a merchant

They function normally so no
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, he looks like he will eat my Esabi.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a merchant and have been holding out waiting for these to show up in the crown store. I already have a banker. I don't really need a merchant but these are interesting enough I'd bite.
  • Andyhunter21
    Andyhunter21
    ✭✭✭
    I wish the banker crow was the merchant. I like his personality more. So NO I wont be getting it ill stick with the cats.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. I have a number of accounts with no assistants but I won’t be buying them for accounts that already have assistants.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alurria wrote: »
    Ravens and Crows are smart birds. Crows actually have a good memory and if you abuse one they communicate that to the rest of the flock, which they believe who will also communicate that to other family flocks. Just a fyi, I read that on the Natgeo site I think. So yes I want a crow. I use to put a peanut out everyday for one who would come visit me to get his treat. They are neat animals, I know this is pixels but it reminds me of my feathered friend who use to visit everyday.

There are 3 crows that hang around my neighborhood. I've been feeding them for years and they have become very comfortable around me. They sit on the fence or the neighbor's roof and caw when they want food, and will fly down and stand on the sidewalk about a foot away from me and watch as I break up a slice of bread for them. They have even brought me gifts, like shiny beads and marbles. I feel honored to have earned their trust.
    PCNA
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder why Zenimax does not sell these as skins at a price that would still be advantageous for them. I would expect some players that already have merchants would be interested in changing their appearance without paying full price again.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The bankers and merchant are not as realistic as my 2 khajiits.

If I want to summon them I go to catch a fish and they show up right as I catch one.

If I get the crows I think they might get eaten by Ebazi for sure.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I like the crows, it will probably be expensive as heck, and therefor I give it a pass.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I already have the banker who spent time in Whiterose prison. He said it was a horrible place. I place him in all my houses and no matter how horribly decorated they are, they are better than Whiterose prison.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It depends, if they are 5K and they don't come with the NPC holding them possibly.

I kind of like the idea of one of those pesky birds perched on my forearm.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Two reasons:
    - I already have both cats and never buy redundant.
    - I don't like ravens/crows.

:)
    Edited by DreamyLu on June 30, 2021 8:24AM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine the banker is like: "Have some shiny trinkets for me, featherless?" :smiley: They look cool, but it depends on their animations and voice, besides, my Tythis and Nuzhie are still distraught about the alfiq, I don't want to shock them again :sweat_smile:
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of people are making a good point. It all comes down to the fact that they are a cosmetic for a function already bought.

I don't need a crow appearance that badly.

Edited by Red_Feather on June 30, 2021 11:18AM
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love them but only if they cone as the crow itself. So that they basically can sit on the players arm if called.
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, because Ezabi will kill them in two minutes.
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTB a Breton Banker.
    That's it, that's all.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not if they are still at 5k crowns, no.
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG!!! SOOO MUCH YES!!! I *semi* wanted the khajit banker/merchant only because...mildly cute. But a part of me always hated them for being so...obviously, cute. The crows are the perfect middle range - still distinctive, but not-necessarily-cute - I will hug them and squeeze them and call them "george"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPdHaNr0OAY
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk