The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What bugs have you encountered this week?

• LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    Just got another, completely new to me, though seasoned PvPers probably know it well: when repairing a keep door in cyro, my character kept yelling out "I'm hurt! I need aid!" etc. I repaired the door fully from zero with a call out each time, and it made me crack up laughing. I'm so used to the grunts and shouts that hearing my character actually speak words was an unexpected delight.
    Maybe it was the door that was yelling.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    All my characters have the crafting skill to "see" nodes.

Not working for wood today.

Actually, it isn't a crafting skill, singular; they're crafting skills, plural. Double-check the one for Woodworking to make sure you added SPs to it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love it if they could get around to fixing that "randomly in combat" bug that happens in Blackreach in Western Skyrim. It's still happening sometimes, even when I'm not near anything to attack.
  • Sahqon
    Sahqon
    ✭✭✭
    Got attacked by a random NPC I failed to pickpocket in Skywatch. Ran behind a house (no guards anywhere near that point, my fav recovery corner), killed the NPC (because invisibility didn't want to happen that day) and the next second I was dead. From a strike from a nonexistent guard.

1) there was no guard at the point that could have seen me pick or kill
    2) there was no guard seen on screen
    3) there was no red dot seen on screen
    4) there was no effect seen on screen
    5) guards take a few strikes normally to kill me

I just dropped dead.

All this on top of the fact that Nightblade invisibility (when actually firing) takes about 3 casts to make me invisible in the first place, on top of the fact that the ability itself doesn't always want to fire and I need to roll dodge to be able to cast it. I just quickslot an invisibility potion most of the time.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just got another, completely new to me, though seasoned PvPers probably know it well: when repairing a keep door in cyro, my character kept yelling out "I'm hurt! I need aid!" etc.
    Maybe it was the door that was yelling.

I like both variants! :D
    I also had similar thing, but the "I need aid!" screams were coming from NPC guards. I was peacefully reparing a door, when the keep was upgraded - and guards got more health. But their health bars didn't regenerate by themselves, so every guard started begging for help... :o After I healed them all to full health, they calmed down :smiley:
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's hoping they please fix sugar skulls bug...
  • Niblix
    Niblix
    ✭✭✭
    Sprint stops working occasionally until I relog or change zone.
    Tanks in my rnd dungeon groups usually only have 16k-20k hp (must be a visual bug).
    Healers in my rnd dungeon groups get all their heal skills frozen and can't use them.
    DPS in my rnd dungeon groups freeze up and just stand there unable to do anything.
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmm... this weekend:

- stack in combat for 50 mins in pvp, even after relog
    - trapped in a wall in Glademist during a repair
    - my char can't sprint in cyrodiil by weeks. Mount yes, char not....
    - can't travel to friends in overland, "istance is full"
    - 1 of the minibosses in IC sewers didn't respawn (I've been waiting for an hour)
    - sometimes only the first of my jabs hits the enemy (even in pve), the others hit the air
    - sometimes skills, barswap and mount don't work, I can just walk. After 2 or 3 mins everything goes "ok"
    - random dismounts

PC-EU
  • Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    He said that he died from reading a bookshelf :o

HAHAHHAHAHAHA That is the #1 most epic awesome meme death I have ever heard of in ESO. Laughed very hard at this
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Out of range
    Invalid location
    cannot mount now
    in combat

All of which are the server (PC/EU) being 'alseep' for minutes at a time!
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Being auto-dismounted when passing through city gates in Daggerfall, Wayrest and in Cyrodiil.
    That's not really a bug, just something akward. Someone felt this would make any sense: dismounting when passing gates or archways, wherever they might be located...

No I specifically remember ZoS saying they were looking into this and it was not intended...this was at least 6 months ago so, maybe they forgot or gave up, figuring we would forget or give up.
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    # Sorcerer... Often can't sprint, works only after relog. I have many chars with many classes but always ONLY sorc get stucked.

# Outfits... From day what i bought second outfit slot for one char... sometimes my outfit changing with bar change. Even on char without more slots. Just change weapon and from outift 2 to 1 or from outfit to non-outfit.

# 307 booted, as usual

# Out of range loot as usual
    Edited by davidtk on May 17, 2021 11:27AM
    Really sorry for my english
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After they introduce all those "speed" bonuses in CP for player & mount sometimes I am getting faster than light. World around me turns into formless textures & I am galloping in the same place, just like in a bad dream xd
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week?
    • Molag Kena getting stuck in immortality,
    • graphical glitches and errors related to Harrowstorms (like storms disappearing when there was never one in the first place or bosses being invisible and thus untargettable making it hard to get the assist on a Harrowstorm you arrived late at),
    • one Markarth daily quest giver is still a lot smaller than normal,
    • in Wasten Coraldale the delve boss looks like an Altmer and not a Maormer
    • the textures of the heavy Hollowjack helmet map wrong onto an Argonian face
    • there are gaps in the heavy Morag Tong helmet making it see-through in some places, which is especially obvious when using certain personalities on Argonians
    • NPCs are still looking down in anger when I talk to them when they shouldn't
    • Battlegrounds are still starting with teams that are down a player
    • I still get the message "you can't queue for a campaign that you already queued for" multiple times in a row when trying to cross from the Imperial City sewers to the districts or vice versa
    Edited by Ratzkifal on May 17, 2021 2:02PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • FrogSpell
    FrogSpell
    Soul Shriven
    As a new player my only bug or glitch I have found so far was the end fight on Coldharbour against Molag Bal. After he picked me up and I toasted him and dropped back to the ground, he refused to come out and fight, after a few minutes I went back to the start of the area and then back to the battle area to find he had come out of hiding thinking I had gone and he was safe... but I got him :p
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FrogSpell wrote: »
    As a new player my only bug or glitch I have found so far was the end fight on Coldharbour against Molag Bal. After he picked me up and I toasted him and dropped back to the ground, he refused to come out and fight, after a few minutes I went back to the start of the area and then back to the battle area to find he had come out of hiding thinking I had gone and he was safe... but I got him :p

happened to me too when i was a new player.... 4 years ago...... :D
    PC-EU
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Being auto-dismounted when passing through city gates in Daggerfall, Wayrest and in Cyrodiil.
    That's not really a bug, just something akward. Someone felt this would make any sense: dismounting when passing gates or archways, wherever they might be located...

No I specifically remember ZoS saying they were looking into this and it was not intended...this was at least 6 months ago so, maybe they forgot or gave up, figuring we would forget or give up.

I'm not going to forget or give up. I find it intensely irritating, especially in Wayrest where you get dismounted entering the north gate but not the south gate.
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Final Boss of White Gold Tower I bugged out during one of the phases last night, rendering her immortal and sending us into the flame ring, killing us. Soon as we rezzed though, everything was fine
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    oterWitz wrote: »
    Just got another, completely new to me, though seasoned PvPers probably know it well: when repairing a keep door in cyro, my character kept yelling out "I'm hurt! I need aid!" etc. I repaired the door fully from zero with a call out each time, and it made me crack up laughing. I'm so used to the grunts and shouts that hearing my character actually speak words was an unexpected delight.
    That wasn't you, that was the door

EDIT: someone already said something similar :'(
    Edited by DaiKahn on May 17, 2021 3:56PM
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Items visually sticking around in inventory after being sold to the merchant until menu is refreshed.
    Not being able to move up or down when trying to list items in traders, until menu is refreshed.
    Not being able to move up or down n craft bag, until menu is refreshed.
    Not Being able to move up or down selecting items in trade player menu.
    Guild menu saying players last logged in 625 months ago
    Unclaimed mail seems to not be returning after the time expires.
  • WithMyLaserGun
    WithMyLaserGun
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't use any skills or light/heavy attacks, just had to leg it before I died, It fixed itself after I looted a node.
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was doing the Murkmire main quest yesterday, I got the vines to rescue the Bosmer that fell in the pit....

She got out ok, but if she could just launch herself about 5 meters upward and continue to float around the room not sure why she needed my help lol

Also, someone stuck in werewolf form had merged with their mount, into one incredibly funny monstrous beast. But they were doing that slide thing instead of running so it looked even more goofy 😆
  • dvonpm
    dvonpm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    He said that he died from reading a bookshelf :o

HAHAHHAHAHAHA That is the #1 most epic awesome meme death I have ever heard of in ESO. Laughed very hard at this

Right lol, that's what you get for stopping for books in a dungeon! ;)
  • itsmeor
    itsmeor
    ✭✭
    Have Many of this bugs too

But greatest bug for me is the Voice Chat bug
    If i join a group ( pve, pvp) i dont have a group Channel, if i try to join a gilde Channel the gilde Channel stack in Counter

Its hard to play in raids or cyrodilgroups without Communication, nearly impossible. So i stoppt Running raids and in cyrodil i run 90% of my time solo

Have this Problem now since 5 months , 3 Tickets to zos ( zos Solution: sorry we cant help you atm 😡)
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I typically am pretty bug free, I've not experienced even like lag in Cyrodiil. The most recent "bug" I've encountered however was my dps killing the lightning aspects on Molag Kena (WGT) before they actually loaded in and causing the aspect to stay and become unkillable, thus making Molag Kena unkillable. Easy fix for this was just wiping and stopping dps for 3 seconds to let them properly load in. Easy fix and caused by running with beefy dps guildies in vtrial sets.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    All my characters have the crafting skill to "see" nodes.

Not working for wood today.
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Actually, it isn't a crafting skill, singular; they're crafting skills, plural. Double-check the one for Woodworking to make sure you added SPs to it.

True, it's multiple skills. And since I was re-doing CPS, during the anniversary event I pretty much respeced all of them.

All of my characters have:
    Keen eye: Reagents (for alchemy)
    Keen eye: Ore (for blacksmithing)
    Keen eye: Cloth (for clothier skills)
    Keen eye: Wood (for carpenter skills)

So that's four points off of everyone.

There are a few who have maxed out all the passives that allow you to "get the most" out of deconstruction and refining (which I do for Blacksmithing, Clothier and Carpentry on about half of my characters, then Jewelry on the ones that have made it max level, which is 3 characters).

And even with that, I've not been seeing the keen-eye function working for wood. On any character. Seems to be working for the rest.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the one where I occasionally get teleported to a random location. Keeps things fresh.

More information: happens in overland, I'll be running around and somewhere between animation frames I'll pop somewhere else on the map. I said "random" but it's always a location I had been seconds or minutes ago. Probably lag related idk.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • ThePianist
    ThePianist
    ✭✭✭
    Vet Sanctum Ophidia, the whole trial is a giant bug. As of this moment a giant do not enter sign should be put on the map for that trial.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA in Rawl'kha - Can't turn in alchemy daily at chest without relogging, 3 days in a row now.
    All other chests fine.
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 18, 2021 1:15AM
  • DukeCybran
    DukeCybran
    ✭✭✭
    The game has frozen just now.