The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What bugs have you encountered this week?

Starlight_Whisper
Starlight_Whisper
✭✭✭✭✭
I will start

Werewolf transformation disappears before timer after leaving zone

Wayrest npc never opens door... After first boss

Wgt add is immortal

Still waiting for sugar skull food fix... been months
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 18, 2021 1:23PM
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with sugar skulls?
    PC | EU
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not getting notifications when someone joins or leaves the guild.
    PCNA
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invited guildies over to my house today. 4 were nice enough to show up and check it out. Zenimax Online Studios decided to kick everyone put of my house after 5 minutes and switch my visitor settings to No Access.

This has been a problem for... a year? 2 years? 3?.... a long ass time. Surely it can't be that hard to fix.
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quest near Riften to put out fires caused by the damage Sinmur caused during his rampage offscreen.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with sugar skulls?

Magicka and stamina bars shrink every time you load into a area. It makes it harder to manage resources as bars lie to you.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being auto-dismounted when passing through city gates in Daggerfall, Wayrest and in Cyrodiil.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my characters falls in water and has to swim, they continue the swimming animation in the ground after coming out... all the way up to the wayshrine :sweat_smile: Removing or depositing surveys from/to the bank is very laggy with console UI, it takes 3-4 seconds after pressing the button for the survey to be removed. This is a remnant from the FoA gamepad UI inventory issues that was never fixed. Also, when I use a crown repair kit, my whole screen freezes, I can't exit the inventory, or scroll within it or do anything for 1-2 minutes, then it resumes, this also started happening with the FoA patch.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Few days ago, when the group finder ported me into Malathar dungeon, our tank was never seen in dungeon and didn't respond in chat. But in group we could see him and his health bar - and when we tried to kick him, there was error which I've never seen before:

NMWYFrZ.jpg

Other group member said that they saw the tank leave the group at the very start of the dungeon - looks like I was ported inside later than this happened.
    So we couldn't queue for replacement, and just went into dungeon as 3 people. Halfway through the dungeon, one of our group member stopped near a bookshelf, and was just standing there. After some moments he said "I can't resurrect". We returned to him, confused. He said that he died from reading a bookshelf :o While we saw him alive and just standing there, I could even use interaction menu with his character. He relogged quickly, and only after that the tank was instantly removed from our group and we could finally queue for replacement :D

And later two of our group members couldn't be healed for more than 75% of their health bars. Health never regenerated itself as well.

The most buggy and weird dungeon run I've ever had.
    Edited by Fischblut on May 15, 2021 9:39AM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auto dismount underneath gates. Random crashes to desktop within housing. Desync in vSS hm while fighting Nahvi (all of us were nowhere near aggro range and noone cast anything- yet the adds were pulled for no reason, twice, while discussing strat). vSS dragon roar bug. WW emotes not working anymore. Stam/magicka regen bugs against Yolnah. Inability to rez after intentional wipe in vSS. To name a few XD
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    can interact with anything unless i'm doing a dodge roll first

sometimes can't use skill...for some reason

cant swap weapon, said cant do action or something like that, even tho i'm doing nothing, no agro, and inside city
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    Being auto-dismounted when passing through city gates in Daggerfall, Wayrest and in Cyrodiil.
    That's not really a bug, just something akward. Someone felt this would make any sense: dismounting when passing gates or archways, wherever they might be located...
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    Killed by a wolf trap in Glenumbra today, yes killed, rode into it and instantly died. Booted 3 times at dolmen when doing daily.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    The usual vMA bugs: argonian behemoth enrage, gold ghosts, etc.

The good old running on a mount bug. What a classic.

Can't mount, stuck in combat.

Killing something on a node means you have to move/look away from the node before you can harvest it.

The aforementioned food bug with resource bars. It happens with Artaeum broth as well.

The doors in Arx (and elsewhere I can't think of atm) appearing closed when they're not.

And more, mostly dungeon bugs. Nothing game breaking off the top of my head which is good :smile: and so many of these are commonplace enough it takes a second to remember that's not how it's supposed to be.
    PC NA
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    1) bugged health bars in vHoF
    2) Hoarfrost bug in vcr
    3) that person is busy/you have been removed from group
    4) Several instances of mini boss in vCR randomly targeting people when tank had her taunted-- this seems specific to Rele (logs showed mini tank had taunt)
    5) those floating rocks in Western Skyrim still be floating
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this topic be in the Bugs section?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/bug-reports
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »

Some of these bugs are so ubiquitous to the game at this point, that it may as well be in general.

I get a silly grin when I see someone running on the back of their horse now. I used to think, "This will get fixed next week." Now, it's just a grin.
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, and not being able to join groups or invite people to groups. Just an occasional weird bug I notice where I can't invite anyone, but they can invite me. Also a walking bug in housing where my character will get stuck facing a certain direction and even if I move, they switch themselves to face the direction they got stuck in. Only thing that fixes it is casting a skill facing the opposite direction. Weirdest bug.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stuck in perpetually unresolved dungeon queue.

So much for x2 xp for daily random dungeon this week. :(
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    The classics:
    In combat forever.
    Stamina going down doing nothing. (After mythic Tonal jewelry equip)
    Kicked from group after finishing a BG.

These maybe bugs, lag or whatever:
    -Roll cancelling some abilities like vigor not working even in pve.
    -Block fails a lot... Much more...
    -2 or 3 times queing without group (solo) in a dungeon, asigned me my old group of friends even with people not online after entering the dungeon.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Invited guildies over to my house today. 4 were nice enough to show up and check it out. Zenimax Online Studios decided to kick everyone put of my house after 5 minutes and switch my visitor settings to No Access.

This has been a problem for... a year? 2 years? 3?.... a long ass time. Surely it can't be that hard to fix.

Tried that months ago... moving on.
  • BlackTearsOfHope
    BlackTearsOfHope
    ✭✭✭
    Thunderbugeso.jpg

I encountered this one. It was very shocking.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All my characters have the crafting skill to "see" nodes.

Not working for wood today.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

Tried that months ago... moving on.

Fair enough.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got another, completely new to me, though seasoned PvPers probably know it well: when repairing a keep door in cyro, my character kept yelling out "I'm hurt! I need aid!" etc. I repaired the door fully from zero with a call out each time, and it made me crack up laughing. I'm so used to the grunts and shouts that hearing my character actually speak words was an unexpected delight.
    PC NA
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Error 307 Booted from server, again, whilst researching Alchemy traits on a new character. This one really needs to get fixed !!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I'm sorry y'all have so many issues.... As per normal, I don't have any of that going on. Entering as per normal caveat: I don't do group content or pvp.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wgt pet disappears in cages...
  • MasterWarrior
    MasterWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    "Out of range" even though I'm right in front of it. "It" means anything you can interact with.
    Edited by MasterWarrior on May 17, 2021 4:16AM
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nodes being harvested on their own right before my eyes.

I made a separate thread about a potential cause: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7256448
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All my characters have the crafting skill to "see" nodes.

Not working for wood today.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis