Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What other Polymorphs would you like to see in game?

Starlight_Whisper
Starlight_Whisper
✭✭✭✭✭
And why
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nereid
  • wrote
    wrote
    ✭✭
    honestly I love polymorph but I hate how they get removed in certain areas such as pvp zones I get the why don't get me wrong but its just feels off to me
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    None if they continue to sell them for crown gems.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nereid

Came here to post this. Though I would be interested to see how this would turn out if it wasn't a "defaults to female appearance" one, and actually gave male or female appearance based on the sex of the character being played. It would be fun to see what male nereid would look like.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Nereid

Came here to post this. Though I would be interested to see how this would turn out if it wasn't a "defaults to female appearance" one, and actually gave male or female appearance based on the sex of the character being played. It would be fun to see what male nereid would look like.

Well, according to lore, all spriggans are female spirits, so the polymorph they just released is kinda the same situation :D
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool to get a Dro-m'athra or Void Shade/Mother Polymorph.

Or a miniature Dwarven Colossus with proper hands.
  • YoWombat
    YoWombat
    ✭✭✭
    Polymorph: Stuga, so I can chase random people through town.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur polymorph
    [Edit: because they are cool looking]
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on May 1, 2021 8:15AM
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whatever it is, it better not cost 500 gems!
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, this one wants a Seryne or Za’ji polymorph.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    honestly I love polymorph but I hate how they get removed in certain areas such as pvp zones I get the why don't get me wrong but its just feels off to me

But polymorphs can be used in PvP - and it's where they are the best for me!
    Also, I have to admit - fighting Scarecrow Spectre or Pumpkin Spectre enemy feels more intimidating thanks to their creepy voices :)

As for any upcoming polymorphs... I would take any polymorph with nice voice (or polymorph who is based on female skeleton animations, to make my male characters dance in new ways) :)

Maybe someday we can get "True Ghost" polymorph?

Something based on Ghostrider would look cool too :blush: And more polymorphs with special particle effects on their bodies.

I would also love to see something like Maebroogha the Void Lich - main feature of this polymorph should be new custom emote to make all those bent moves on the dancefloor :o
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bloodknight. So much better than our ultimate...
    600px-ON-creature-Bloodknight.jpg
    Edited by Silaf on May 1, 2021 4:52PM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nereid

Well, according to lore, all spriggans are female spirits, so the polymorph they just released is kinda the same situation :D

True, but we have something approximating the "male spriggan" somewhat, in the "wild hunt transformation" memento.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted a spriggan, but since it came out with legs instead of a trunk, no voice modulation and all for 500 Gems, I have no further interest in polymorphs.

Well, maybe I will buy the Wraith-of-Crows if it comes through the Crown store again, and the price hasn’t gone up...
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wanted a spriggan, but since it came out with legs instead of a trunk, no voice modulation and all for 500 Gems, I have no further interest in polymorphs.

Well, maybe I will buy the Wraith-of-Crows if it comes through the Crown store again, and the price hasn’t gone up...

I'll admit that the legs threw me, too. It wouldn't have been hard for them to have just used the rigging for one of the various gown costumes or something.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'll admit that the legs threw me, too. It wouldn't have been hard for them to have just used the rigging for one of the various gown costumes or something.

I'm okay with the legs because it reminds me of the Skyrim spriggans. I loved them in Skyrim. They were so tall, and you'd hear this horrible buzzing sound (like bees) and then they'd come running up to you. It was a little intimidating on a low level character! I was sad to see them turn out so small and stationary looking in ESO.

196eb81c5505839af6540e7221eb57d1.jpg

Um, as for OP: Hagraven. I'd say Alfiq but that's a far fetched dream. 🤣
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they add the other spriggan types at some point, maybe obtainable with endeavors or some other way than 500 gems. I saw a datamined bloodroot one. I heard there is also an ice and azure one. 🙂
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, the skeleton polymorph is the only one that I have ever used more than a few weeks in a row. Maybe a ghost polymorph would be okay, but I would want it to be earnable in the game via quests.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Falmer, Goblin (so you can use the diguise in PvP again), Maormer (like the one from random encounter in Blackwood, only permanent), Voidmother
    600px-ON-creature-Voidmother_Elgroalif_02.jpg
    Edited by Ratzkifal on May 2, 2021 12:47AM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire lord, please.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like polymorphs, don't want to cover the pretty appearance of my characters. But I would use polymorphs for the companions. Give me a Maormer polymorph for Mirri and I am happy.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I don't like polymorphs, don't want to cover the pretty appearance of my characters. But I would use polymorphs for the companions. Give me a Maormer polymorph for Mirri and I am happy.

Actually, ZoS could make tons of money selling companion polymorphs, in the same vein and the SWTOR companion customizations (though those are bought with in-game currency). That way, while creating only a bunch of companions with a backstory and whatnot, the could efectively provide tons of different "companions" from a visual standpoint.
  • miteba
    miteba
    ✭✭✭✭
    no voice modulation

it should say: I am Groot
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Reikling! I wanna be an adorable goblin hero.
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something like this:
    ON-creature-Desuuga_the_Siren.jpg

ON-creature-Lorelia.jpg

Would be super cool, especially if we got to float. Although that would likely require a ton of animation for weapons.
    Edited by FaylenSol on May 2, 2021 11:10PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I don't know, the skeleton polymorph is the only one that I have ever used more than a few weeks in a row. Maybe a ghost polymorph would be okay, but I would want it to be earnable in the game via quests.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Frighten_the_Fearsome

Get kollopi essence. It's a disguise item. It makes you a shimmering specter (looks gold or purple depending on light). Not quite a "ghost polymorph" but this is what we have in the meantime. :) You don't need the quest to get it from the tree, and you can grab it if you've already done the quest, too.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Werehorker lord!
    Edited by Tethilia on May 5, 2021 2:22PM
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Honestly I would love a basic tanned skin, like a mid rage redguard that I could give to my Nord ladies, it really annoys me that npc Nords can have these fancy tans but my characters can’t, no mater what you select.

Also lyranth’s eyes and skin texture as separate things, there are so many cool looks I could make with those
    Edited by Integral1900 on May 6, 2021 6:33AM
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian Behemoth, but only for werewolves.
    Molag's balls!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur.
    Goblin with updated, more high-res details.