The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What other Polymorphs would you like to see in game?

• Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lich, and vampire lord. Both have really cool models and would be fun to see in-game. I also always enjoyed ESV: Skyrim's Vampire Lords because it was a permanent form you could play in until you chose to revert out of it. Having a polymorph for it in ESO would be nice.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Nereid

Came here to post this. Though I would be interested to see how this would turn out if it wasn't a "defaults to female appearance" one, and actually gave male or female appearance based on the sex of the character being played. It would be fun to see what male nereid would look like.

There is actually a poem on nerids which suggests they are only female.
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    Mushroom Spriggans!!!!!

Goblins Yes.

Also I would like but will never happen is Sload.
  • couriersix
    couriersix
    ✭✭✭
    lich!
    PC / NA - cp 1000+ - EP magicka necro.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Atronach
    Lich - Floating animation with weapon drawn, run animation when sheathed.

Also, while not technically a polymorph, I'd love some werewolf customization. I prefer mine to look bulking and menacing, not like giant sewer rats.
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Storm atronach. Or better, an entire atronach-inspired line now that we have the iron atronach.

Also, for those saying ghost polymorph, I think a ghost/spectral skin would be the best for that, like how they made the spectral indrick a while back.

Part of me would also like a voidmother-type polymorph, but I know I would hate to see a cosmetic like that sold for gems/endeavors rather than earned in the arena.
    PC NA
  • JimT722
    JimT722
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely minotaur.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voidmother... I would creep myself out :smiley:
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur, riekling, nereid, nocturnal shrike lady
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minotaur
  • FafnirDovahkiin
    Bloodknight or VampLord! (I like the ult. skill, I just want the look, consistently)
    Ash Vamp
    Dragonpriest
    Flame Atronach
    Flesh Atronach
    Maelstrom Baroness
    Hagraven
    Lamia
    Tsaesci
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    I don't like polymorphs, don't want to cover the pretty appearance of my characters. But I would use polymorphs for the companions. Give me a Maormer polymorph for Mirri and I am happy.

I agree with this. I would use polymorphs more if they still allowed for some customization or other adornments to be worn. As is, I'd rather ZOS just make skins, hats, markings, personalities, etc. that give us creature features we can use to make our own non-playable races. Of course, I'd need a lot more slots for all the possibilities.

However, I hadn't thought of using polymorphs on companions. I actually really like this idea and could see myself purchasing more of them if they could be used like this.
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    A ghost or Astral Projection form type thing, that takes exactly how your character looks regularly but in a slightly transparent, glowing form. Just like the Ghost Cat pet.

Pictures:

ESO_The_Ghosts_of_Westtry.jpg

D70urdXXYAAe4XZ.jpg:large

• evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nocturnal Shrike is awesome!
    ON-npc-Shrike_Talon_02.jpg
  • couriersix
    couriersix
    ✭✭✭
    Lich for sure
    PC / NA - cp 1000+ - EP magicka necro.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

@Jaimeh 🤫
    qniAS4R.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »

@Jaimeh 🤫
    qniAS4R.png

What is this sorcery?! It looks amazing!
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see polymorphs of various creatures that you can get with for example slayer type achievements. Giving players a reason to try and hunt specific creature types throughout the world in order to farm something like that is a good thing I think.

It's probably not something I'd go out of the way to farm myself, but I know there's lots of players who enjoy working towards long term achievement rewards like that. And I kind of understand, as sometimes it's just relaxing to do something like that either alone or chatting with a group of friends.