The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Symphony of Blades arms can it be dyed?

LaughingGremlin
LaughingGremlin
✭✭✭
Can Symphony of Blades arms can it be dyed? I like color the pommel Daedric red.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't be angry, Gremlin.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I'm in currently in anger management.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Symphony of Blades arms can it be dyed? I like color the pommel Daedric red.
    You can dye the SoB arms, but not completely (depending on weapon). The green... cloth... on the staff is green no matter what. One-handed sword can be dyed completely.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    You can dye the SoB arms, but not completely (depending on weapon). The green... cloth... on the staff is green no matter what. One-handed sword can be dyed completely.

Can the great sword and bow be dyed?

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »

Can the great sword and bow be dyed?
    Mostly (some leather on the sword and part of the arrow are fixed color):
    aKgSMl8.jpg
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    @Olauron Thanks for the info. Looking at your images it look like I can get look I want for my stamina Necro. When you spend real money you want to make sure it does what you want. Thanks again.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Athan1 wrote: »
    Please don't be angry, Gremlin.

Lol, thought this was an uncalled for insult for a second haha.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I thought its was funny. In Twitch I'm LaughingGremlin so I go from one extreme to another. Perhaps I should call myself BipolarGremlin.
    Edited by LaughingGremlin on April 12, 2021 8:01PM
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I got the set and dyed it.

dFY8Q1L.jpg?1

xCDsrCg.jpg?1

Edited by LaughingGremlin on April 12, 2021 8:05PM
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A necromancer armed with the weapons of Meridia herself! Will wonders never cease.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    opaj wrote: »
    A necromancer armed with the weapons of Meridia herself! Will wonders never cease.

I think Meridia is a sell out. Despite her hatred of the undead she favored my Necro with her weapons. He slipped her a few crowns and she caved in.