The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Wild Hunt Crates

• WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »
    WiseSky wrote: »
    8vNRUzz.png

387ffe39640e793ad61bed6819cc4872.jpg

8vNRUzz.png
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news, everyone!

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/59821

April 22nd!

(And the Stonekeeper style! Unrelated, but I'm very excited for that!)
    Edited by B0SSzombie on March 29, 2021 5:05PM
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! Yes, yes and YES!

Thank you!
  • Malkalm
    Malkalm
    ✭✭
    YEAH, I'm getting another wolf to my collection . :)
    Better try something and fail , than don't do anything and not know the result.

Malkalm
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    Yay!! Now let’s keep our fingers crossed the bloodroot senche is not crate/gem exclusive. :# I was already prepared to throw crowns out of the window to get that one even if it’s 4-5k item, since I speculated it’d be crown item during the wild hunt season, but now seeing that list of two other similar mounts I kinda get the feeling they’re adding radiant apexes to wild hunts..
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pihlaja wrote: »
    Yay!! Now let’s keep our fingers crossed the bloodroot senche is not crate/gem exclusive. :# I was already prepared to throw crowns out of the window to get that one even if it’s 4-5k item, since I speculated it’d be crown item during the wild hunt season, but now seeing that list of two other similar mounts I kinda get the feeling they’re adding radiant apexes to wild hunts..

Even before it was discovered that they had added the full gamut of potential Radiant Apex Mounts for Wild Hunt Crates, everything about the Bloodroot Senche screamed Gem exclusive.

I pointed it out in another thread, but reskins of Apex quality mounts are typically only ever Gem Exclusives, Purchase Exclusives (like Pre-Ordering a chapter) or selling points (The Ebon Dwarven Wolf being a major draw for the Antiquities system and Greymoor expansion).
  • pihlaja
    pihlaja
    ✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    pihlaja wrote: »

Even before it was discovered that they had added the full gamut of potential Radiant Apex Mounts for Wild Hunt Crates, everything about the Bloodroot Senche screamed Gem exclusive.

I pointed it out in another thread, but reskins of Apex quality mounts are typically only ever Gem Exclusives, Purchase Exclusives (like Pre-Ordering a chapter) or selling points (The Ebon Dwarven Wolf being a major draw for the Antiquities system and Greymoor expansion).
    That’s unfortunate to hear, but I can’t deny that you have a valid point there. :/
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it’s only 600 gems because it is just a recolor.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonsprite wrote: »

If they aren't new Radiant Apex Mounts, I'd call that a safe bet.

But considering there's 3, all with new Colors AND effects (Bloodroot Senche is Red with Autumn Leaves flying around, Azureblight Steed is Blue with Azureblight Corruption glow, and Winterborn Wolf is most likely White with a Snow effect), I wouldn't be too optimistic.

The question is, if they ARE Radiant Apexes, which of those 3 will be the "Big" one that costs 2,500 Gems...
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they aren't new Radiant Apex Mounts, I'd call that a safe bet.

But considering there's 3, all with new Colors AND effects (Bloodroot Senche is Red with Autumn Leaves flying around, Azureblight Steed is Blue with Azureblight Corruption glow, and Winterborn Wolf is most likely White with a Snow effect), I wouldn't be too optimistic.

The question is, if they ARE Radiant Apexes, which of those 3 will be the "Big" one that costs 2,500 Gems...

Alas, probably true! :pensive: I have no doubt that the bloodroot senche will be the big one.

But the regular Wild Hunt Apex mounts are really nice and maybe I like green better after all so I’ll set my sights on getting one of those instead. :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on April 8, 2021 10:08PM
  • StarlightStrider
    StarlightStrider
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not so sure they will be as expensive as the current Radiant Apex mounts with the Wild Hunt crates only being available for 2 weeks while at the same time the Sylvan Spriggan being a crown gem exclusive. They can't surely expect people to have that many gems considering many have just obtained the Ayleid season mounts. We shall see soon enough but I expect them to be between 600 to 800 gems.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Since they showed that senche in their gameplay trailer recently, my wild guess :D is that it will be the top-priced... They could show the Horse or the Wolf instead, but they chose Senche.

Of course, I might be wrong. They might not add Radiants to old crates, and this senche might indeed be 600 gems exclusive. It looked very intriguing during those brief moments on the video <3
    They can't surely expect people to have that many gems considering many have just obtained the Ayleid season mounts.

To be honest, if they really add Radiants to Wild Hunt crates (and maybe to Storm Atronach crates as well?)... It will be done exactly to make people buy more crates, if they lack gems for those mounts already :) It's perfectly logical and understandable.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

Since they showed that senche in their gameplay trailer recently, my wild guess :D is that it will be the top-priced... They could show the Horse or the Wolf instead, but they chose Senche.

Of course, I might be wrong. They might not add Radiants to old crates, and this senche might indeed be 600 gems exclusive. It looked very intriguing during those brief moments on the video <3
    They can't surely expect people to have that many gems considering many have just obtained the Ayleid season mounts.

To be honest, if they really add Radiants to Wild Hunt crates (and maybe to Storm Atronach crates as well?)... It will be done exactly to make people buy more crates, if they lack gems for those mounts already :) It's perfectly logical and understandable.

Oh I missed that! Where was it in the video?
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »

Wow, completely missed that. Interesting that's it's running around with a Radiant Apex and a Pre-order Mount. They definitely think it's a premium mount.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    That’s disappointing. It’s literally just a red version of an apex mount that’s 400 gems. It would be wrong to ask 2500 gems for it.
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO

So the upcoming Nighthaunt Gloomspore Senche is probably a gem exclusive then? I think i have more mounts than i have characters for now (only have 2 characters so its not that hard) but that senche was the only mount i remotely wanted. That's okay it can sail by.

There's something dumb about having really epic looking mounts that after the excitement fades just go unused because they don't fit the character or zone you're playing. Its nice if you can get a new one, but you're really okay if you can't have it.

• voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    i hope murkmire itself goes on sale too, :(
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
    voreo wrote: »
    i hope murkmire itself goes on sale too, :(

No murkmire sale or collectors edition :(
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    None of the datamined mounts are in the crates, no polymorph either 😒
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the datamined mounts are in the crates, no polymorph either 😒

If anything, that's good, since it means they won't cost crazy amounts of gems.
  • TheTuSiK
    TheTuSiK
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno the Wild Hunt Crates are up but there are no Radiant Apexes. Is that how it was supposed to be or it is a mistake because I am not sure if I should buy the crates now or wait. I know that those mounts were datamined and not official but they are usually pretty accurate. Would like to know ZOS' official statement on this one. Thank you.
  • FaylenSol
    FaylenSol
    ✭✭✭✭
    @TheTuSiK Radiant Apex mounts weren't introduced until the Reaper's Harvest. Storm Atronach and Wild Hunt crates never had Radiant Apex mounts. Only Apex. Dwarven Crates had "Rare Apex" mounts but functioned a little differently than Radiant Apex.
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭
    FaylenSol wrote: »
    @TheTuSiK Radiant Apex mounts weren't introduced until the Reaper's Harvest. Storm Atronach and Wild Hunt crates never had Radiant Apex mounts. Only Apex. Dwarven Crates had "Rare Apex" mounts but functioned a little differently than Radiant Apex.

but all last crates seasons had Radiant apex mounts and made them is not bad solution for selling old crates
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sad. :( Was really looking forward to seeing the bloodroot senche and the other two available. I hope it's just an oversight/bug. They're called "wild hunt" mounts in their names.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • VikkiVonTraxx
    VikkiVonTraxx
    ✭✭✭
    What?? 15 crates: absolutely no « gold » legendary card.. 3 same dogs and nothing that i wanted.. so disgusting
    Edited by VikkiVonTraxx on April 22, 2021 3:47PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic that we finally got those. As for what is next, I think that it will be "ok" to expect Xanmeer Crates at some point during this year. I mean, half of the new zone (and possibly Q4 story DLC) is Argonian themed. Also, speaking of Q4 DLC, I am pretty sure that it will be Helstrom city & surrounding area. Even the name fits... as you know, Mehrunes Dagon is basically a "Devil" of TES lore and his oblivion plane is pretty much "hell" :D
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nic that we finally got those. As for what is next, I think that it will be "ok" to expect Xanmeer Crates at some point during this year. I mean, half of the new zone (and possibly Q4 story DLC) is Argonian themed. Also, speaking of Q4 DLC, I am pretty sure that it will be Helstrom city & surrounding area. Even the name fits... as you know, Mehrunes Dagon is basically a "Devil" of TES lore and his oblivion plane is pretty much "hell" :D

Didn't the devs say that the Q4 DLC zone was the Deadlands itself?

Still, there's never been a better excuse to bring back Xanmeer Crates than at or around the release of Blackwood and all of it's Argonian theming.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    The bloodroot senche will most likely be a gem exclusive now? Those are usually 600 gems, right? May showcase?

How much are polymorph gem exclusives usually? I saw on the showcase for April the spriggan polymorph is a gem exclusive on the 29th.

I didn’t get my mount so now I have to spend gems for it. 😭
  • TheTuSiK
    TheTuSiK
    ✭✭✭
    The bloodroot senche will most likely be a gem exclusive now? Those are usually 600 gems, right? May showcase?

How much are polymorph gem exclusives usually? I saw on the showcase for April the spriggan polymorph is a gem exclusive on the 29th.

I didn’t get my mount so now I have to spend gems for it. 😭

The thing is that two more mounts were datamined besides the senche - a steed and a wolf. Those three are always Radiant Apex mounts - there was no Radiant Apex bear, camel or guar. They also have Wild Hunt in their names which would mean they are Radiants from Wild Hunt crates but we didn't get any of them. That's why I asked the question if it's intentional or a mistake. A lot of stuff that was datamined and looked like a new Wild Hunt Crates items didn't make it either like the polymorph you've mentioned.