The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did the hotfix break Group Finder?

• Thundertalon
    Thundertalon
    ✭✭
    It does seem to work well now. However some in premade groups of 4 are having to wait a bit to queue - not sure why

I also had seen mention of this, did you happen to catch any additional details regarding the premade groups having issues such as what server/platform, what was being queued for (rando norm, rando vet, specific either) and how long they waited? I understand a premade group should certainly just port in, just trying to clarify any additional potentially relevant details that might help pin down a solution to this!

From what I've seen, random norm on both PC na and eu, roughly 5 min wait
    Pact: DK dps & magblade; DC: magplar, PC NA
    Looking to do group quests (Craglorn, IC, dungeons, etc) - just let me know