The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

werewolf skill still broken after 6.2.6

• FeignInterest
    FeignInterest
    Soul Shriven
    Still missing skill morphs and skill points too, just adding to this to show that it still affecting multiple users.
  • Ivos_RS
    Ivos_RS
    Soul Shriven
    v6.2.8 still missing skill points

UserID:
    @Ivos_RS

Server:
    PC/EU

Characters:
    Ivos Rivers, Breton Templar
    Missing 2 skill points form Soul Trap bug
  • LoganBraddock
    Character: Phaeryl Seldarine
    UserID: @LoganBraddock
    Server: PC/EU

Still missing 2 skill points from morphing Soul Trap.
  • XaTraS
    XaTraS
    Soul Shriven
    Still missing skill points refund.

2 characters due to Werewolf morp.
    1 character due to soul trap morph.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husan, @Husan, PCEU still missing 1 skill point from WW ulti lost with Markarth update.
  • Pawpod
    Pawpod
    Soul Shriven
    In the same leaking boat
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I bug reported this problem too, I got a email from support saying that on December 7th, a patch was released that refunded missing skill points for PC players.

Well, it claimed it did, but it did not. Players are still missing skill point(s).

I just hope you are just not gonna leave us alone like this, saying it is fine, when it is not fixed. :/

Edit: Logged in to the game and it is still not fixed. Missing skill point was not refunded.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 9, 2020 7:09PM
  • lovi
    lovi
    Also still missing skill points that I spend (multiple times) morphing the werewolf ultimate after each reset.
  • Khajiitihaswares
    Khajiitihaswares
    ✭✭✭
    I just got an email that my skill points were refunded from my trouble tickets but I am still missing my skill points :/....
  • LoganBraddock
    Since I bug reported this problem too, I got a email from support saying that on December 7th, a patch was released that refunded missing skill points for PC players.

Well, it claimed it did, but it did not. Players are still missing skill point(s).

I just hope you are just not gonna leave us alone like this, saying it is fine, when it is not fixed. :/

Edit: Logged in to the game and it is still not fixed. Missing skill point was not refunded.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I got the same email from support, to which I replied mentioning that I didn't get my skill points back, and that I know a lot of people are on the same boat as me.

Support wrote back to me mentioning the following:

"Greetings!

Thank you again for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online customer Support.

The patch that was released on December 7th fixed the lost skill points issue for the majority of players.

However, if you did not get them back, we're currently investigating why some players did not get a skill point refund. When we have more information, we will update accordingly."

Is this true? Did ANYONE get their skill points back?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I got the same email from support, to which I replied mentioning that I didn't get my skill points back, and that I know a lot of people are on the same boat as me.

"Greetings!

The patch that was released on December 7th fixed the lost skill points issue for the majority of players.

However, if you did not get them back, we're currently investigating why some players did not get a skill point refund. When we have more information, we will update accordingly."

Got same replay... :|

Edit: Also replied them back that I did not got my lost in-game content (skill point).
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 9, 2020 9:01PM
  • LoganBraddock

@ZOS_GinaBruno

"Greetings!

Got same replay... :|

This really feels like they're trying to sweep the problem under the rug.
  • Desmogi
    Desmogi
    ✭✭✭
    I just got an email that my skill points were refunded from my trouble tickets but I am still missing my skill points :/....

Same problem here
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any updates?

Just came with an idea that if your ingame diagnostics has been able to atleast identify the all characters affected and how many points, one possible way to return the skillpoints would be sending Folium Discognitiums to the characters. You could also dissect the code a bit to create another versions of folium with different IDs that grsnts 1, 3, 4, or 5 skillpoints for people who lost different amount. It should be quite simple changing the ID and amount of points granted. Hardest part would be sending the folium to each individual player and each individual character.
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I am really sorry but I have to say this:
    The idea of ZOS turning to the Prince of Madness to help to fix the game sounds completely plausable scenario :tongue: I am pretty sure Sheogorath has played a big part in the coding of the game too. Only a mad man could come up with the stuff you can read in the bug reports section.
    (Please dont ban me. I am just trying to be funny)
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of my characters are now showing up correct # of skills point spent in the werwolf tree, but didnt get back the skills points... didnt play them since the bug... still same # of points missing ... still scared of morphing the reset skills... are we gonna get back those skills points... support closing our tickets saying it was fixed on 7th december but it was not.

ty
  • bunnydaisuki
    bunnydaisuki
    ✭✭✭
    I still have yet to receive my missing skill point as well, and Soul Trap on my character is still at the same rank.

Won't be surprise they are unable to fix root cause, and they just want to sweep this issue under the rug.
    Please don't feed the goat, kthxbai.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stefj68 wrote: »
    some of my characters are now showing up correct # of skills point spent in the werwolf tree, but didnt get back the skills points...

Well, I logged in & checked it with "SpentSkillPoints" addon (It shows how many skill points you have spent on specific skill line).
    In case of WW skill line - it shows 20 (the maximum amount of skill points you can spent on WW skill line), but as you can see, I can still spent one skill point to pick WW ulti morph - making it 21 in total, meaning that I will spent one more than it is actually possible :o
    (also, If I had 1 skill pint refunded, I should have 21 unspent, but I still have 20, just like before Markarth update).

sIQSOOV.jpg
    60UXTgj.jpg

If you will calculate it, currently I have 19 skill point placed into WW skill line (Base ulti & devour passive are unlocked from the start, so those do not require skill points, they are there once you unlock WW skill line).
    So:

Pounce (Base & morph) - 2 skill pints.
    Hircine's Bounty (Base & morph) - 2 skill pints.
    Roar (Base & morph) - 2 skill pints.
    Piercing Howl (Base & morph) - 2 skill pints.
    Infectious Claws (Base & morph) - 2 skill pints.
    Pursuit passive - 2 skill pints.
    Blood Rage passive - 2 skill pints.
    Bloodmoon passive - 1 skill pints.
    Savage Strength passive - 2 skill pints.
    Call of the Pack passive - 2 skill pints.

That is 19 in total, as I can spent one additional skill point on the WW ulti morph. SpentSkillPoints addon basically still "sees" that "ghost" skill point that was originally placed on WW ulti morph, but now it is stuck in limbo...

Just a though: Maybe people who are still affected by this bug are those who did not re-morphed WW ulti (spending another skill point after the hot-fix) ?
    Can any one tell if they re-morphed WW ulti after the hot fix (that fixed reseting WW ulti) and they did not got the missing skill point ?

Edit:
    I may have been wrong as on my other WW character that is unaffected by this bug, "SpentSkillPoints" addon also counts devour passive (2nd WW is low level and he only has Pounce skill & devour passive unlocked, and addon says I placed 2 skill points into ww skill line)
    So maybe this passive is not "free" (unlocked automatically when you unlock WW skill line). Idk tbh.

But still, it does not change the fact that I had 20 unspent skill points & WW ulti morph fully levelled before Markarth, and now I dont have it levelled, but skill point that was placed into WW ulti was not returned to "unspent" skill points.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 10, 2020 6:30PM
  • Glaciercold
    Glaciercold
    ✭✭
    UserID:
    @glaciercold

Server:
    PC/NA

Characters:
    Dlocreicalg

Missing 1 skill point form werewolf transformation morph (pack leader) being lost. Also, this skill's progression has been completely erased.
  • LoganBraddock
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I wonder if the reason I haven't gotten my 2 skill points back is that I earned 2 skill points from using the Folium Discognitum and, as far as I can tell, there is no apparent way to track usage of that item, as opposed to most other skill points, which can be tracked by checking the progress of some achievement.

Just a thought.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I wonder if the reason I haven't gotten my 2 skill points back is that I earned 2 skill points from using the Folium Discognitum and, as far as I can tell, there is no apparent way to track usage of that item, as opposed to most other skill points, which can be tracked by checking the progress of some achievement.

Just a thought.
    You mean the final Mages Guild quest choice ?

I Chosen not to use it and to save Valaste's sanity - and I am still missing skill point. I lost "only" one though (the one that was placed in WW ulti morph) - but still did not received it back. Wonder if anyone did get it back as only one who said that skill pointes were refunded was ZOS. There was no players here that would confirm that.

Anyway, My theory is that maybe, perhaps players who did not received missing skill point back are those who did not re - morphed WW ulti / Soul trap after they fixed "reseting" of those skills ?

It is the 1st thing they have done, and in later patch they started to add missing skill points back. But not all people got them. So maybe their "checking" method had to do something with that.

Anyway, I am kinda starting to lose patience (Problem started at November 2 at we have December 12 - so it is like 41 days... and it is still not fixed for many players). :o

I re-morphed and levelled back WW ulti (Transferred skill point from some other skill I was not using). But now I have more important problem. I started doing new Markarth story quests and I am supposed to finish one, but it say the reward is - 1 skill point.

Idk If I can play normally & get some skill points & skyshards as it may somehow confuse ZOS support as it may seam I got skill point back.... :/

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 12, 2020 10:16AM
  • Toanis
    Toanis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we morph the skills (Werewolf and Soul Trap!) again, without them resetting and eating another skillpoint?

Shouldn't returning the skillpoint be pretty simple? First check how many skilpoints a character got from skyshards and quests, then how many of them are used or available and refund the difference.
    Edited by Toanis on December 14, 2020 8:25AM
  • Absolutgrndzer0
    Absolutgrndzer0
    Soul Shriven
    UserID: @Absolutgrndzer0

PC NA

Character: Ashley Lupescu

According to Urich's Skill Point Finder I should have 150 skill points, however when I go to do a respec, I only have 148.

EDIT: Also just used the SpentSkillPoints Mod, and it shows 20 spent, however I have not fully remorphed my Ultlimate since the bug, and so that shows where the 2 skill points are.
    Edited by Absolutgrndzer0 on December 13, 2020 12:55PM
  • Falcon298
    Falcon298
    Soul Shriven
    Missing skill point and progression for werewolf ultimate morphs

Character: Ayyase

UserID: @Falcon298

Server: PC/NA
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    My last post 8 December. Today 14. One more ticket sent. Silence...
    Someone in this thread informed that received e-mail from Zos.. Me - not. Not at all. For all this 5 tickets which I sent - no responce.... Nothing.
    S*I*L*E*N*C*E
    -((
    Edited by AboKor on December 14, 2020 5:08AM
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another week come and gone; no changes; this week no maintenance so another week passing.
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
  • Tehuantl
    Tehuantl
    ✭✭
    As of December 14th, 2020

Character: Nishtasha Tehuan

ID: @Tehuantl

PC/NA

Still missing 2 skill points. No email received and no indication of an answer to ticket.

Getting the impression that I will not be getting these back which is very disappointing in a game that needs these.
  • Mellirus
    Mellirus
    ✭✭✭
    Character: Bege-mot

ID: @Mellirus

PC/EU

Transformation skill still in its unmorphed form and lvl 1, used to be maxed and morphed. It seems no skill points were refunded either.
  • redsaaryn
    redsaaryn
    ✭✭
    Looks like i still missing my skill points

Character: red saaryn
    ID:@redsaaryn
    PC/STEAM/NA
  • MaNiAc921
    MaNiAc921
    Soul Shriven
    Still missing skill point. I even manually reset skills hoping it would jump out somewhere. But no such luck. Really disappointing. Just want to know whats going on

Char: Infernium
    ID:@MaNiAc921
    Server:EU/Steam
    Edited by MaNiAc921 on December 16, 2020 6:35PM