Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

werewolf skill still broken after 6.2.6

• ankerous
    ankerous
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, all three of my wolves still show max points used on the skill line with it still not being re-morphed. Hopefully they will fix it at some point but after multiple patches it is not looking too good.

@ankerous PC/NA
    Edited by ankerous on December 7, 2020 1:04PM
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Digiman PC/NA still missing points from my templar. Even though I don't use him often, now I can't because you can't figure this bug out. Which is very unprofessional.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, looking into this now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that the issue is still not fixed. Logged in, changed zone, logged off & logged in back, disabled addons... Nothing, no message, no notification, no in-game email, skill point is still missing.

With Markarth update I lost one skill point that was placed in Werewolf Ultimate morph. Werewolf ultimate was reseted to base morph and the skill point was not refunded.

Reposting Affected Characters:

Character: Dreekus
    UserID: @TommyTheGun
    Server: PC / EU

Now, since it is kinda obvious that you can not fix this issue (2 patches that claimed they fixed it, but they did not), and the issue is a month old, serious issue that cripples a lot of players, I would suggest maybe a simpler solution:

Just give every one some small amount of skill points.

I lost one, but some people here lost more (like 7 or 10 etc). So it would be probably best (and simplest) way to fix the issue. All accounts, no database checking.

Next attempt to fix it will be 3rd one. And I know what they say: third time's a charm.
    So you better do it right next time. I am sure that we (Players) are sick of this bug as much as you are, ZOS. So please, fix it asap.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on December 7, 2020 2:18PM
  • LoganBraddock
    Still missing 2 skill points from morphing Soul Trap. Nothing's changed.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still missing skill points as well
  • redsaaryn
    redsaaryn
    ✭✭
    Another patch and still no skill points, am i the only one feeling like this is going to become a meme like half life 3 never happening? This is frustrating because we need all the skill points we can get for the endgame and those skill points are lost forever in a limited amount of obtainable skill points
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still missing skillpoints here too. No message about points being refunded.
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that the issue is still not fixed. Logged in, changed zone, logged off & logged in back, disabled addons... Nothing, no message, no notification, no in-game email, skill point is still missing.

With Markarth update I lost one skill point that was placed in Werewolf Ultimate morph. Werewolf ultimate was reseted to base morph and the skill point was not refunded.

Reposting Affected Characters:

Character: Dreekus
    UserID: @TommyTheGun
    Server: PC / EU

Now, since it is kinda obvious that you can not fix this issue (2 patches that claimed they fixed it, but they did not), and the issue is a month old, serious issue that cripples a lot of players, I would suggest maybe a simpler solution:

Just give every one some small amount of skill points.

I lost one, but some people here lost more (like 7 or 10 etc). So it would be probably best (and simplest) way to fix the issue. All accounts, no database checking.

Next attempt to fix it will be 3rd one. And I know what they say: third time's a charm.
    So you better do it right next time. I am sure that we (Players) are sick of this bug as much as you are, ZOS. So please, fix it asap.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

I dont think giving everyone skill points would really be a solution. that is exactly what they do in every DLC. What bothers me is that most of my characters now have less points available than most of the playerbase and difference of 2 points is already a one whole skill you are mssing but could have.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    redsaaryn wrote: »
    Another patch and still no skill points, am i the only one feeling like this is going to become a meme like half life 3 never happening? This is frustrating because we need all the skill points we can get for the endgame and those skill points are lost forever in a limited amount of obtainable skill points
    For me it is also a reason why I can't play new story DLC (Markarth). If I do a quest that gives skill point all of the sudden ZOS can mess-up their calculation and it might look like I am not missing that 1 skill point... Thus I wait since November 2nd (the day Markarth was released and skill point bug was introduced). So I wait OVER a month, doing only crafting dailies each day... :/
  • Scoutrider
    v6.2.8 did not refund points.

UserID:
    @Scoutrider

Server:
    PC/NA

Characters:
    Kyatar (missing 1 point from Soul Trap reset)
    Ataska (missing 3 points from Werewolf Transformation reset)
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just verified all my characters that were missing skills points, still no refunds in 6.2.8 fixes
    are we suppose to go to the shrine or mara or something...
    been over a month now :(

Edited by stefj68 on December 7, 2020 4:05PM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you cannot fix Werewolfs?? its been 3 weeks and 2 patches and still not fixed.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Khajiitihaswares
    Khajiitihaswares
    ✭✭✭

Yeah still missing skill points on two characters.... Can they just not give out skill points case by case at this point? Guys been looking into this for almost a month now.... Is backend that bad that it can not be fixed?
  • almost_brave
    almost_brave
    Soul Shriven

same here, still waiting to get 1 skill point back

UserID: @almost-brave
    Char: Almost Brave
    Server: PC/EU
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, no points refunded.
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still missing skillpoints. Are we supposed to get a "reset skill points" notification? How was the fix suppose to work? Put what I was missing again down below.

User ID: @Crimsonwolf666
    PC/NA
    Characters;
    Valeforus-DK: WW morph was Berserker and Soul Trap was Consuming. 2 Skill points missing.
    Asmodae-Templar: Soul Trap was Consuming. 1 Skill point missing.
    Lilith-Sorc/Vamp: Soul Trap was Consuming. 1 Skill point missing.
    Tiberium-Nightblade: Soul Trap was Consuming but didn't know at the time it was bugged. Wasted a skillpoint leveling it back up. 2 Skill points missing.
    Azazel-DK: Soul Trap to level 1, unsure if I morphed this skill but do know it wasn't at level 1. Maybe 1 Skill point missing.
    Tovac-Nightblade: Soul Trap at level 1 despite knowing some leveling happened. Unsure if I morphed this skill. Maybe 1 Skill point missing.
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still no skillpoints here either. At this point, I'm thinking we're not going to get those skillpoints at all and I'm this close to just giving up because it's clear they're not going to fix it. This is the third time that this had to be addressed and ZOS STILL got it wrong.
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    UserID: @AboKor
    Char: Bothiel Kor
    Server: PC/EU

I sent you 4 tickets - no reply... No skill, no skillpoints
    Screenshot_20201207_232018.png
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Gabbagul
    Gabbagul
    ✭✭✭
    So... we have to stumble onto the forums, find these threads, and report which of our toons lost which skill points? And a patch claiming to have fixed the issue (perhaps two patches) has done nothing of the sort. What about the people that don't navigate to these threads to give their toon details? Are they out of luck?

Server: PC/NA
    Log-in: Gabbagul
    Toon: Bulokhan
    Werewolf morph gone, skill point spent on that morph gone, no patch has replaced it.

Soul morphs across multiple toons? Who knows? It's a skill I never use, but I want those skill points back, not just lost with no way of me redoing the objectives that earned me those skill points in the first place. That's an unacceptable response. [Partial Fix], by the way... not a thing. Either it's fixed or it's not. And it's not.
  • Kazajhan
    Kazajhan

Thank you for continuing to work on it.

Still missing 4 skill points as of 6.2.8.

Login: Huulohhwa
    Character: Kazajhan

Lost both Werewolf and Soul Trap morphs. Bought them again thinking it was a glitch, and lost them a second time.

Opportunities for skill points are limited, so I'll be really happy when they're back.
  • Shadowdream
    Shadowdream
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for working on it. I am not sure how to tell if I'm missing points or not.
    Brutal pounce is still broken also, and randomly greys out. It would be nice to see a fix for that as well.
  • Winnower
    Winnower
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still not fixed.
    VR14 Templar, VR14 DK, VR8 DK, VR7 NB, VR1 Sorcerer;
    All 3 Alliances;
    2 Pre-order Imperial Accounts, yes that means 16 characters on NA alone
  • Lafzara
    Lafzara
    Soul Shriven
    My werewolf hasn't been refunded her skill points yet after my pack leader morph was reset back in November. Logged into her first after both patches with disappointment. I hope this will be fixed soon.
    User ID: @Lafzara
    Character: London Howl
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My characters still have their ulti reset to Level 1 and I couldn't even morph the skill again if I choose to do so.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Al_Dhib
    Al_Dhib
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Hi everyone, we're working on tracking what happened with this. To be clear, the fix only prevented from the skill from resetting and wouldn't have re-morphed your previously morphed skill.

As far as the missing skill point issue, if you are still missing skill points, please let us know your affected character, UserID, and if you play on NA or EU to aid in our investigation. Thank you!

Still missing skill points from WW. lost 6 points total in original level plus lost re-morphs post patch, before announcement was made not to re-morph.
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    Has this been fixed?? I have NEVER gotten my lost skill point back.
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cnyanes wrote: »
    Has this been fixed?? I have NEVER gotten my lost skill point back.

Nope, missing skill points were still not refunded. They tried to fix it with 2 patches now (2 patch notes had this info and both patches failed)... Over a month... Wonder what is going on ?!
  • Argonaut11
    Argonaut11
    Soul Shriven
    User ID: @Argonaut11

Server: PC NA

Character: Iasonas Alexandros (Werewolf)

I’ve lost at least two skill points that have still not been refunded.
  • WolfJHavocb14_ESO
    Just chiming in here that I also have not gotten my skillpoints (2) back. I'm hoping you can get us all sorted soon, and thanks for keeping us updated as you can Gina! This is a stubborn issue clearly that I appreciate the team working as they can on.