Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Preferably Bosmer
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For anyone who'se confused, this is the costume he's talking about. Not my pic, btw, credits go to whomever owns this character.

dpiGxib.jpg

; D
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess granny pants from behind are not fixed still?
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it that's a group dungeon thing, I've never seen it in the store or PvE areas.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess granny pants from behind are not fixed still?

Sadly, no :/ There was a thread recently, where people were showing their screenshots with this costume on live server:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/543214/timbercrow-wanderer-costume-graphic-error/p1

I previewed this costume on PTS, and it was definitely not worth buying. There are few other costumes which also show lot of skin, and look much more tasteful :)
    Not my pic, btw, credits go to whomever owns this character.
    That's one of my screenshots from PTS :D My nord still hopes for some cool "barbarian" outfit. Conan-style variant was datamined few years ago, and never mentioned again :'(

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Costumes_B#Barbarian

Screenshots on human, argonian and khajiit characters, both male and female:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6886384/#Comment_6886384

My edited screenshots as suggestions on how this costume could look better:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6900081/#Comment_6900081
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeb..

No.

Naughty, bad Zeb!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh not worth buying cos it is broken.
    I couldn't stop looking at that so it would be ruined and would end up in collection not used.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RefLiberty wrote: »
    I couldn't stop looking at that so it would be ruined and would end up in collection not used.

How is it broken?
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    I take it that's a group dungeon thing, I've never seen it in the store or PvE areas.

Never mind, figured it out. Sadly, zero interest in doing group dungeon rubbish to get it. If it becomes available in the Crown Store at some point, maybe then I'll buy it.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never mind, figured it out. Sadly, zero interest in doing group dungeon rubbish to get it. If it becomes available in the Crown Store at some point, maybe then I'll buy it.

@robwolf666 You get it by collecting merits that are rewarded once a day by doing district dailies in Imperial City, then buy it from a vendor using those merits. Has nothing to do with group dungeons.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on September 5, 2020 11:39AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is it broken?

There is a post and link to thread above my post. Since it is very skimpy, character base model is not made with thongs so have a large granny pants when looking from behind. It is pretty fugly
    Edited by RefLiberty on September 5, 2020 12:03PM
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Confused cat is confused, what is the association between the Imperial city and a costume that looks like you’re wearing a 1980s top with a set of oversized incontinence pants?
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get it by collecting merits that are rewarded once a day by doing district dailies in Imperial City, then buy it from a vendor using those merits. Has nothing to do with group dungeons.

Oh, the info I read made it sound like it was part of Stonethorn. But still, IC is PvP-land... even worse than group dungeons.
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is it broken?

There is a post and link to thread above my post. Since it is very skimpy, character base model is not made with thongs so have a large granny pants when looking from behind. It is pretty fugly

I'm curious about the base model thing. The nocturnal outfit (another "skimpy" outfit that looks like someone put on a garbage bag and then cut out a cleavage) doesn't have those issues with the grandma underwear.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is it broken?

At least you've got giant beaver tails front and back to hide your..... uh..... diaper!
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Preferably Bosmer

Here. Close enough. :D
    eso-hairy-bosmer.png
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All kidding aside, here is the Timbercrow Wanderer's Costume dyed Contraband Violet. Bad news is, it takes a minimum of 50 days of completed Imperial Cities dailies per account plus 10k tel var to buy the runebox. Good news is, it's tradeable, and you can buy it. But expect to pay a lot! I just happened to have a bunch of Siege of Cyrodiil Merits in the bank, and just happened to stumble upon it in the General Tel Var merchant the day after Update 27 went live. Curious that there was no mention of it in the patch notes.

IXI2UyW.png
    Edited by Jaraal on September 5, 2020 4:59PM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a butt pasty, lol
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Close to being sexy but needs to lose the granny panties. Keep it up Zeniax you can do it the world won’t end with a sexy outfit and losing front flaps on clothes armor.

I believe in you ladies and gents. Also next attempt would be great if it emphasized the butt more but no granny panties. Give us a few sexy outfits that show confidence and I’ll be good going back to regular outfits for awhile. You can do it.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, the game is rated mature anyway.
    Not like it is gonna get some heat from that US rating association for short skirt.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not like it is gonna get some heat from that US rating association for short skirt.
    Note that the panties here is larger than the default female underwear. On caractes like the above it don't stand out as much but. On Khajiit, Argonians, if you wear most skinns even on Redguard it will look idiotic.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right? It surely will get heat though from those who play the game and want the game catered to their visual preference. It's "too skimpy" for some so I would have to guess that is some of the reason for the "PG" rating on the outfit system. Might even be another reason why we have those ugly hip flaps that ruin so many otherwise great looking styles.
    radiostar wrote: »
    Looks like a butt pasty, lol
    To say the least. :D:D The front looks great, sides and back, not so much. What is even more curious is the Nordic Bathers Towel outfit shows an entire bottom right buttcheek but the Timbercrow Wanderer's Costume censors out side cheeks lol. ??? What is the big deal really? Let's also not talk about all the players we've all seen running around without butt pasties whilst in just their underwear with no gear on. :D

Edited by scorpius2k1 on September 5, 2020 6:48PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they painted the granny panties brown or black it would actually look fine.

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 5, 2020 6:49PM
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    All kidding aside, here is the Timbercrow Wanderer's Costume dyed Contraband Violet.
    How many dye channels does it have?
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do they find a way to ruin like every costume they make.

Like this costume? Think it's noice? GRANNY PANTIES.

How about this one? You think it's worth the grind? HIP GUARDS

This 1 maybe? It costs a lot of crowns to get! GIGANTIC SHOULDER PADS
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All kidding aside, here is the Timbercrow Wanderer's Costume dyed Contraband Violet.
    How many dye channels does it have?

Three, but the fur and the diaper are not dyeable.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For anyone who'se confused, this is the costume he's talking about. Not my pic, btw, credits go to whomever owns this character.

dpiGxib.jpg

; D

Whats the male granny panties look like?
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    That's one of my screenshots from PTS :D My nord still hopes for some cool "barbarian" outfit. Conan-style variant was datamined few years ago, and never mentioned again :'(

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Costumes_B#Barbarian

Screenshots on human, argonian and khajiit characters, both male and female:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6886384/#Comment_6886384

My edited screenshots as suggestions on how this costume could look better:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6900081/#Comment_6900081

I loved your mockup - the male version actually looks great without the top, but still keeping the necklace and the armlets. Really wish they would have gone with that.

But I hadn't seen that Barbarian outfit. I wish we had more than just the datamined icon, but it looks great! Come one ZOS, we've got so much body marking trash from those crates you keep shoving in our faces, the least we could have is an outfit that allows us to show them off!

Grr... Why is there so much datamined coolness (that barbarian outfit, NPC hairstyles, etc.) that never releases. IT's not like it's hurting anyone if they just released it, and it'd definitely sell.

I'd love for the diaper to just adopt the leather dye color though... I could like with the Timbercrow if the dudes could lose the sports bra, but that diaper needs some help as well. You know what I noticed though? Check out the Nord Bather towel on various races - specifically the male Argonians here.The male beast races actually have pretty large default underwear, and its long enough that you see it here. The other types don't show it. That means the bather's towel is just showing the default undies underneath the costume. Why couldn't Timbercrow just also do the same thing?
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    All kidding aside, here is the Timbercrow Wanderer's Costume dyed Contraband Violet. Bad news is, it takes a minimum of 50 days of completed Imperial Cities dailies per account plus 10k tel var to buy the runebox. Good news is, it's tradeable, and you can buy it. But expect to pay a lot! I just happened to have a bunch of Siege of Cyrodiil Merits in the bank, and just happened to stumble upon it in the General Tel Var merchant the day after Update 27 went live. Curious that there was no mention of it in the patch notes.

IXI2UyW.png

looks like your character is wearing butt lift pads lol.
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eww. Not a great look at all....
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen worse efforts. The nocturnal outfit comes to mind.