Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Indrik potentially the last one - what should take its place?

Ratzkifal
Ratzkifal
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The lastest PTS patch 6.1.3 reveals the next and last Indrik coming later this year but also mentions that it is potentially the last Indrik morph too.
That begs the question what should take its place as event loot?
Lastly, we introduce our final indrik morph for 2020 (and perhaps for all time), the Crimson Indrik. The first two berries are available on the Impresario for 10 Event Tickets each. What new morphing treasures are coming in 2021? You'll have to wait and see!
It seems like ZOS wants the morphing system to stick around, so with that in mind what could be the next morphable thing? Now is the best time to brainstorm ideas so that ZOS still has time to look at our suggestions before things are set in stone.
This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Netches
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be neat if it was two seater mounts. Unfortunately, I’m not interested in any mounts that aren’t horses. I wish they’d give us two seater horses like BDO has. Maybe the ‘morph’ can be in the form of different training knowledge that gives mounts different attributes. But it will probably be more neon glowing things that aren’t horses.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally feel every chapter should have its own chapter specific mounts for events in that annual period.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Festival houseguests!

You get the basic humanoid and then you can upgrade them by feeding them festive foods.

Ghosts for the Witches Festival
    A Jester for ... that one
    Some sort of Fishmas Khajiit for the New Life Festival

etc, etc

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Parasaurolophus
    Parasaurolophus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaurus!
    chaurus-mount-w-falmer-rider-mimics-e-basy-crying-os-lure-2285865.png
    Edited by Parasaurolophus on August 3, 2020 2:52PM
    PC/EU
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope they at least keep the feathers for sale at the Impressario for a while. I've got a handful of completed berry sets that still need the base Indrik to complete!
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know but another new model would be nice instead of what we already have
    PC EU
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Festival houseguests!

You get the basic humanoid and then you can upgrade them by feeding them festive foods.

Ghosts for the Witches Festival
    A Jester for ... that one
    Some sort of Fishmas Khajiit for the New Life Festival

etc, etc

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

That's a good suggestion! The only downside is that by the time you got all the event tickets the event is almost over already and it would be cool to have those house guests at the start of the event.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wamasu
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    It seems like ZOS wants the morphing system to stick around, so with that in mind what could be the next morphable thing? Now is the best time to brainstorm ideas so that ZOS still has time to look at our suggestions before things are set in stone.
    Dwemer or clockwork (fabricant) automatons.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot about other shades of RGB.... Plenty of them left... :neutral:
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argh!

No more multi-event extended nonsense. Let us get some cool things with event tickets, but just keep it all contained to that one event. Furniture, pets, emotes, memoirs, or valuable items you can sell to other players or to NPC's for gold. I could get excited about those things.

Another mount? I've been playing since Beta. I don't need another mount!

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eagles -still wishing for a flying mount-
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indriks are very Summerset. Then we just got stuck with them throughout Elsweyr and Skyrim also for some reason.

Maybe whatever they choose will be related to wherever we might be travelling next year?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    I still hope the Indriks are obtainable, being a player who didnt play for awhile up till 2-3 months ago.
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fear that would be another mount, like a ram or a durzog
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    voreo wrote: »
    I still hope the Indriks are obtainable, being a player who didnt play for awhile up till 2-3 months ago.

So you missed out on what? 275 different colours of the same thing? Not the biggest loss
    Edited by mairwen85 on August 3, 2020 3:31PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You forgot about other shades of RGB.... Plenty of them left... :neutral:

@Tommy_The_Gun I think they want to keep the purple colour in case they ever do something with it on Twitch. The others are already there.
  • honey_badger82
    honey_badger82
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about different armour's for any of the games base horses you can get from the stablemaster, the free ones new players get at some point I forgot, the midnight steed, etc. Also make them dyeable so I can match it to my rider's style.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about different armour's for any of the games base horses you can get from the stablemaster, the free ones new players get at some point I forgot, the midnight steed, etc. Also make them dyeable so I can match it to my rider's style.

That's a great suggestion! I never even considered horse armor for existing horses.
    Not sure if ZOS would do this though since the horse armor stuff is pretty much the only thing that changes about the new horse mounts they release aside from maybe colours, so if they actually make them fit the current theme, they might not be able to sell those to us anymore because they'd look almost identical.
    Not that I would mind, but ZOS probably does.
  • Calgrin
    Calgrin
    ✭✭✭
    Mudcrab mount when.
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class balance.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »
    Wamasu

3 Seat Wamasu Mount or GTFO!!!
  • Onefrkncrzypope
    Onefrkncrzypope
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    TwinLamps wrote: »
    Wamasu

3 Seat Wamasu Mount or GTFO!!!

One on the tail please for your frenemies.
    -Immortal Redeemer-
    -Extinguisher of Flames-
    -Gryphon Heart-
    -Potato-

If I edited a post, it was for spelling. It is always because of spelling....
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crimson Indrik for anyone interested:

WOvxBEA.png
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    elk. or maybe a reindeer.
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for Gryphons!

Aside from that though... Why dont we have more mount interactions? A feature to change the saddle (style, color, etc.). Change the armor (you need to level stamina to unlock better armor)?

Can we finally get a non-combat pet that clones our mount, so it follows us when we are not mounted?

So many cool features they can play around with!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chaurus!
    chaurus-mount-w-falmer-rider-mimics-e-basy-crying-os-lure-2285865.png

Rainbow chauruses (chaurus? chauri?) all over my home, oh yes, please
  • CasgarTheSomnolent
    CasgarTheSomnolent
    ✭✭✭
    So, regarding indriks: there will be 9 of them total if this is the last one (don't forget regular Nascent).

Serious about this, ZOS. You can have so much of my money if you make me a Santa sleigh that can be pulled by all nine of them. Make it fairly exclusive to people that have spent the past two years collecting these things.

-

Also, we need a bog standard nascent indrik pet. Yeah, his friends probably reject him for being boring and unevolved, but I'll take him.

-

Since we're also just suggesting new mounts of any type, okay then.

Flesh atronachs running on all fours. Voriplasms. A palanquan carried by skeevers. Bristleback boars. Terror birds. A really fat gryphon that can't fly. A crocodile you stand on top of like a surfer or skateboarder. A rickshaw pulled by Tythis and Nuzi or whatever houseguests ZOS come up with. Modular mounts, ZOS.
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    Crimson Indrik for anyone interested:

WOvxBEA.png

Gross. Looks sunburned. 😝

I skipped the current lime green one, and I'll be skipping the next too. Completely burned out and sick of the feather-deer.
    ~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~