Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Indrik potentially the last one - what should take its place?

• Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got ice and fire but no lightning indrik? Alrighty then, but if we're thinking of new mounts they could morph we always got Gryphons, Alligators, and Echatere.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    The lastest PTS patch 6.1.3 reveals the next and last Indrik coming later this year but also mentions that it is potentially the last Indrik morph too.
    That begs the question what should take its place as event loot?
    Lastly, we introduce our final indrik morph for 2020 (and perhaps for all time), the Crimson Indrik. The first two berries are available on the Impresario for 10 Event Tickets each. What new morphing treasures are coming in 2021? You'll have to wait and see!
    It seems like ZOS wants the morphing system to stick around, so with that in mind what could be the next morphable thing? Now is the best time to brainstorm ideas so that ZOS still has time to look at our suggestions before things are set in stone.

Lets make Ninja614 happy and give us the Lyris Titanborne mount :D
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    I personally feel every chapter should have its own chapter specific mounts for events in that annual period.

This. 100%
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping it would be more Red and Orange to give it a Flame aspect but this just looks like a bad trip with blood and eyeballs.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gryphon mounts, they look awesome as pets. So they already have the models.
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chaos2088 wrote: »
    Eagles -still wishing for a flying mount-

too hard on the server cuz everyone would be flying.
  • voreo
    voreo
    ✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    voreo wrote: »
    I still hope the Indriks are obtainable, being a player who didnt play for awhile up till 2-3 months ago.

So you missed out on what? 275 different colours of the same thing? Not the biggest loss

I want some of the past indriks :(
    Argonian Dragonknight

~Rawr
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gryphons
    Senche-Rahts

Either of these, please.

Gryphons wouldn't fly of course, but it would be cool if they'd spread their wings and glide briefly every time we jumped. ZOS can just say that this species of gryphon can't fly with the weight of a rider on its back.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really glad to see the back of Indriks. Whatever replaces them I hope we're no going to get it reskinned eight times over the course of two years again.
    PC EU
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going to go ahead and predict the next morphing treasure will be a pet that we morph into multicolored pets.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    S
    P
    I
    D
    E
    R
    S

:#
    Edited by RefLiberty on August 3, 2020 6:52PM
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see a huge orc riding around on a tiny pig.
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • Zorgon_The_Revenged
    Zorgon_The_Revenged
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....no, please no....not...2 seated indriks.
  • santhoranb16_ESO
    santhoranb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be happy with whatever it will be, it doesnt necessary needs to be a mount. Even if it most likely will be. But some nice hair-styles, or hey even hair-dye, all would be welcome as event rewards.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    How about different armour's for any of the games base horses you can get from the stablemaster, the free ones new players get at some point I forgot, the midnight steed, etc. Also make them dyeable so I can match it to my rider's style.

That's a great suggestion! I never even considered horse armor for existing horses.
    Not sure if ZOS would do this though since the horse armor stuff is pretty much the only thing that changes about the new horse mounts they release aside from maybe colours, so if they actually make them fit the current theme, they might not be able to sell those to us anymore because they'd look almost identical.
    Not that I would mind, but ZOS probably does.

From time to time I suggest we should have guild heraldry for all our mounts. Might as well suggest it again. We should have guild heraldry for all our mounts!
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Asdara
    Asdara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAMASUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wamsu. They seem to be all over the place but all look like the Blackmarsh one.
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    Crimson Indrik for anyone interested:

WOvxBEA.png

Oooo i ❤ the crimson indrik thanks for posting this 😊
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More dwarven spiders.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not too concerned about what will take the place of the indriks. I'm more concerned that whatever does replace it won't be around for 2.5 years and grow stale and make itself into a meme as a result. Give us anything other than an Indrik for maybe a year, then rotate in something else annually. I'm sure ZOS can find some sort of mount to reskin four or 5 times a year without too many issues.
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they never recycle the Indrik concept, ever. :|
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terror Bird >:D

That Indrik also looks more orange (like the Orange Outrage dye) than actual Crimson.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it's another morphable mount, I'll just poke my eyes out with hot coals rather than try to get the tickets.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a house that you earn expansions for (much like the Hall of the Lunar Champion) would be nifty.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terror Bird >:D

That Indrik also looks more orange (like the Orange Outrage dye) than actual Crimson.

Ooh Terror Bird is a good suggestion. I always liked those post-dinosaur-prehistoric animals. Glyptodon would be awesome too but the Terror Bird can come in a variety of colours that the Glyptodon probably can't. At least not without looking silly...
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    I think a house that you earn expansions for (much like the Hall of the Lunar Champion) would be nifty.

Eh, not if part of "earning" it is in a dungeon. I'll never get the whole Hall....
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was thinking about that too. Not sure how a house could be "morphable" but I don't see what's so great about it needing to be morphable anyway if the alternative is so much cooler!

An underground Dwemer ruin home could be very cool and very easy to just attach new sectors onto that you unlock after each event.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Eh, not if part of "earning" it is in a dungeon. I'll never get the whole Hall....

Naw, it would be like the events now, you’d spend tickets on, I don’t know, a housing blueprint for another room, or if it was dwemer house as the other poster suggested, an excavation map or something?
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But I never got the black one that I wanted. D;
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    we need a bog standard nascent indrik pet. Yeah, his friends probably reject him for being boring and unevolved, but I'll take him.

Me too!

Then, some awesome suggestions:

Flesh atronachs running on all fours.

My dislike of the "flamey" mounts was that in many cases the flames when "down their tails" which is just wrong in all the ways of wrongness. I'd like to see better done mounts and pets (logic!).

Voriplasms

Not to my taste, but some folks would really like them...on second thought I would want it for using in my housing. I can think of some pretty weird things to do.

A palanquan carried by skeevers.

Or maybe by Durzogs, or a LOT of little rats or mice or snakes...or maybe through swamp type environment led by mudskippers.

Bristleback boars.

And how about a Glyptodon mount too?

Terror birds.
    A really fat gryphon that can't fly.
    A crocodile you stand on top of like a surfer or skateboarder.
    A rickshaw pulled by Tythis and Nuzi or whatever houseguests ZOS come up with.

Then this:

Modular mounts, ZOS

???

Tell me more, please
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis