Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crimson Indrik potentially the last one - what should take its place?

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gryphons, of all things
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wamsu. Argonians are proly going to have to wait 2 years and the rest of this one before we get our expansion. We get so little in content or customization.

Rip argonians. They get dunked on with lore unfriendly abi.ities and are worst race from a stats perspective.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mounts we can get from events should be related to the fauna of the zone where the chapter take us. This should be happening since Summerset.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    we need a bog standard nascent indrik pet. Yeah, his friends probably reject him for being boring and unevolved, but I'll take him.

Me too!

Then, some awesome suggestions:

Flesh atronachs running on all fours.

My dislike of the "flamey" mounts was that in many cases the flames when "down their tails" which is just wrong in all the ways of wrongness. I'd like to see better done mounts and pets (logic!).

Voriplasms

Not to my taste, but some folks would really like them...on second thought I would want it for using in my housing. I can think of some pretty weird things to do.

A palanquan carried by skeevers.

Or maybe by Durzogs, or a LOT of little rats or mice or snakes...or maybe through swamp type environment led by mudskippers.

Bristleback boars.

And how about a Glyptodon mount too?

Terror birds.
    A really fat gryphon that can't fly.
    A crocodile you stand on top of like a surfer or skateboarder.
    A rickshaw pulled by Tythis and Nuzi or whatever houseguests ZOS come up with.

Then this:

Modular mounts, ZOS

???

Tell me more, please

*plink plink*
    Well these are certainly the most unique suggestions 🤨
    The flesh atronach one would give me freaking nightmares. Heck, I’m probably going to have a crawling flesh atronach nightmare from just reading this. *shudders*
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 man siege mammoth
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the house idea! Each event instead of berries, you could collect different ' building materials' and make your house bigger.

Either way, I'd like to see things other than mounts, have more variation in whatever it is, and, as others have said, have it in some way tied to the theme of the year/region.
    PC EU & NA
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zombie Indrik mount!

You know so we can beat a dead Indrik 😁
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the house idea! Each event instead of berries, you could collect different ' building materials' and make your house bigger.

Either way, I'd like to see things other than mounts, have more variation in whatever it is, and, as others have said, have it in some way tied to the theme of the year/region.
    Honestly I would love it if we could get a house for a first event, and then expand it with every event afterwards, with event tickets.
    Edited by Sarannah on August 4, 2020 1:09PM
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    chaurus, goats, boars from south elsweyr or maybe even dragon that walking but not flying e.g. maarselok
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    Crimson Indrik for anyone interested:

WOvxBEA.png

They really need to let us turn off that nasty mist around the head. That ruins a lot of indriks.

I hope that when they cut over to the different animal type, they convert any feathers to the new collectible. That way we can spend 4th quarter tickets to prepare for the 1st quarter of the next year, as is the norm during this.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 hours lag-free token, well thats something id gladly farm for LOL
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Statuettes... they've been ever so popular as ESO+ rewards. /s
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    The lastest PTS patch 6.1.3 reveals the next and last Indrik coming later this year but also mentions that it is potentially the last Indrik morph too.
    That begs the question what should take its place as event loot?
    Lastly, we introduce our final indrik morph for 2020 (and perhaps for all time), the Crimson Indrik. The first two berries are available on the Impresario for 10 Event Tickets each. What new morphing treasures are coming in 2021? You'll have to wait and see!
    It seems like ZOS wants the morphing system to stick around, so with that in mind what could be the next morphable thing? Now is the best time to brainstorm ideas so that ZOS still has time to look at our suggestions before things are set in stone.

Dont get your hope ups
    Indricks could be called tresure
    As the new morphing, its probably new mord of the base indrick
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »
    I hope they at least keep the feathers for sale at the Impressario for a while. I've got a handful of completed berry sets that still need the base Indrik to complete!

This can't be stressed enough. I've had no interest in a lot of the morphs and was hoping the black mount would come back around. So I've been investing in some of the feathers and random berries just to burn event tickets. It's not like I lost anything overall but it would be nice if they continued to offer some of these things. Perhaps a permanent impressario that would carry all the stuff so players could use their event tickets for the older things. At the very least for the mounts. Maybe not for the armor.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the house idea! Each event instead of berries, you could collect different ' building materials' and make your house bigger. .

Oh Oh OH!!

I LOVE this....but how to couch it....

Some kind of "pocket" plane? "Door to [something]"?

Like... you buy parts to assemble the "magic" door...frame, knob, panels and lintel (or four somethings)... then it works sorta like the storage chests in that you can put a certain amount of them in a given size of house.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • AnomanderisPurake
    Time for Gryphons!

Aside from that though... Why dont we have more mount interactions? A feature to change the saddle (style, color, etc.). Change the armor (you need to level stamina to unlock better armor)?

Can we finally get a non-combat pet that clones our mount, so it follows us when we are not mounted?

So many cool features they can play around with!

They almost did that with the community event rewards Psijic horse mount and Psijic pony pet, so its not entirely unprecedented. All they had to do was change the pony into the horse, would be great for immersion.
    If a magical steed was being used it completely makes sense to just conjure it but summoning a normal horse or a bear from thin air is immersion breaking.
  • AnomanderisPurake
    So, regarding indriks: there will be 9 of them total if this is the last one (don't forget regular Nascent).

Serious about this, ZOS. You can have so much of my money if you make me a Santa sleigh that can be pulled by all nine of them. Make it fairly exclusive to people that have spent the past two years collecting these things.

-

Also, we need a bog standard nascent indrik pet. Yeah, his friends probably reject him for being boring and unevolved, but I'll take him.

-

Since we're also just suggesting new mounts of any type, okay then.

Flesh atronachs running on all fours. Voriplasms. A palanquan carried by skeevers. Bristleback boars. Terror birds. A really fat gryphon that can't fly. A crocodile you stand on top of like a surfer or skateboarder. A rickshaw pulled by Tythis and Nuzi or whatever houseguests ZOS come up with. Modular mounts, ZOS.

OMG they can have my money if they make a palanquin mount. FFXIV has one that’s carried by tiny little catfish people, they even cling onto dear life when it takes off into the sky XD
    Unfortunately the player holds onto the sidebar on it and stands rather than sit inside it. If ZOS can make one where we actually sit inside it and if we can choose which house servant can carry it, it would be amazing!

Imagine the RP value! A vampire being carried by the latest thrall servant they released. An Altmer being carried around by goblins or a Dunmer using khajiit to carry them around!
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something in the bipedal zone like a huge magical chicken of sorts latest?cb=20170107110511
    Edited by Ysbriel on August 5, 2020 4:44AM
  • fatmanatcomp
    fatmanatcomp
    ✭✭✭
    I would like my motorbike and sidecar from wow
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    A golf cart. Definitely.

• TineaCruris
    TineaCruris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, we don't have a bright yellow one yet.

Seems most likely we will get reskins of cats, dogs and guars next.
    Edited by TineaCruris on September 12, 2020 6:35PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, we don't have a bright yellow one yet.

Seems most likely we will get reskins of cats, dogs and guars next.

The Luminous Indrik was pretty yellow...
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭
    This website also shows a Corrupted Indrik that I guess was datamined. So, idk if the Crimson one is really the last one.
    https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mounts/Other
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This website also shows a Corrupted Indrik that I guess was datamined. So, idk if the Crimson one is really the last one.

EDIT: Link to Tweet => https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1301931040991326209

The next Indrik after the Mossheart will be the last one, according to an official Tweet from September 4, 2020:
    GxElArr.png
    Edited by scorpius2k1 on September 12, 2020 10:43PM
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Shadowspawn42
    Shadowspawn42
    ✭✭✭

The next Indrik after the Mossheart will be the last one, according to an official Tweet from September 4, 2020:
    GxElArr.png

Huh. Well, I guess they changed their minds about the other one. Unless you’re supposed to turn one of your existing ones into a corrupted one or something.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Netches!! I so very badly want a netch mount. Just floating along on my tentacle pal. Hey, hand me that thing on the ground there buddy, thanks. *pat pat* Oh can you pick a fruit for me way up there in that tree, good boy! *pat pat* I could name it Strangle-y.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the house idea! Each event instead of berries, you could collect different ' building materials' and make your house bigger. .

newtinmpls wrote: »
    I LOVE this....but how to couch it....

Some kind of "pocket" plane? "Door to [something]"?

Like... you buy parts to assemble the "magic" door...frame, knob, panels and lintel (or four somethings)..

I was thinking about the whole "housing" and "pocket plane" type thing; also now that we have the option to put labels on our houses..

Say with an event ticket you could buy:
    Door
    Knob
    Doorframe
    Lintel

Those are the basic parts of the "door to the new room" and would equate to the "feathers"

Once you get them all, you can combine them into a "pocket room" which is roughly equivalent to the free houses (i.e. one squarish room with neutral walls, floor); the space would allow for similar item, furnishing limit and so on.

Like the chests, it could be considered a "service" and there would be a limit of how many could be placed into your existing houses (they would NOT function as rooms on their own). You then can go "into the room" and then return through the same portal to the same "house" that you came from. No traveling to other houses via this, no placing of other "services" into this type of room.

Like you can "upgrade" your Indrik with berried, you can "upgrade" your "pocket room" with...."Renovation [things]" maybe motif type things such that you would have a sort of overhaul of appearance similar to the basic motifs.

I.e "Argonian" renovation would include mud-like walls and ceilings, with maybe a small yellow round "window" in two walls; and a reed type floor appearance.

There would be a LOT of possibilities here

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Ekzorka
    Ekzorka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opera-2020-09-13-113106-en-m-uesp-net.png
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT: Misread something, ignore please.
    Ekzorka wrote: »
    Opera-2020-09-13-113106-en-m-uesp-net.png

@Ekzorka

GxElArr.png

Edited by Ratzkifal on September 13, 2020 3:44PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need Spider Mounts so yeah
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.