The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Moon Acolyte nerf

• sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    NMA is 401 + a line of 124-129 more damage, roughly 525-530 persistent > 300 from julianos/hundings... or any other proc condition set TBH..
    Edited by sMuggle on November 4, 2020 7:13PM
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sMuggle wrote: »
    NMA is 401 + a line of 124-129 more damage, roughly 525-530 persistent > 300 from julianos/hundings... or any other proc condition set TBH..

I see what you are saying, but then factor;

They're basing this around group, and by extention, mostly pve, content. Which then you would need to factor that Hunding has more crit and zero cost increase.

So if comparing bonus slot values, pretty much all sets are quite the same. If you can find a numerical value to tag onto the negative impacts or situational requirements of some sets.
  • Synssaturdayy9
    i also don't understand a nerf to a perfectly fine set where as other things like seventh legion ancient dragon guard
    briarheart fury balorgh etc they all give you high amounts of weapon dmg but i don't see any why you nerfed something that wasn't as much as a problem as other sets it's confusing tbh