The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Six years is TOO MUCH. We demand change.

Eedat
Eedat
✭✭✭✭✭
I am here to request that the wood elf known as Finedrin finally be released from the stocks. 6 years of being sentenced to the stocks 24/7 is cruel and unusual punishment. Finedrin is the victim of a prejudiced system that locks young Bosmer men away for years for non violent crimes. I come here today to demand change. Zalapu has turned Rawl'kha into a city sweltering with the heat of injustice. I had a dream that my crush confessed to me. It was a good dream. But I ALSO have a dream that one day the Aldmeri Dominion can rise up and the Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajit can exist without prejudice. I have a dream where all Mer (and kitties) are created equal. I have a dream where all in the Aldmeri Dominion can join together at the table of brotherhood.

Freeing Finedrin is a step that cannot be ignored to reach these goals. I ask you to take the first step by freeing Finedrin from a punishment that far outweighs the crime.

#FREEFINEDRIN2K20 #WESTANDWITHFINEDRIN #BREAKTHECYCLE #6YEARSIS2MUCH #JUSTICEFORFINEDRIN #TIMEFORCHANGE #HASHTAG #CRUELANDUNUSUAL
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finedrin can fend for himself, hell he might even deserve what he is getting.

I demand the release of that poor dog that has been on display all this time. The Khajiit that locked the dog up should be placed right next to good ole Finedrin.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • Pinja
    Pinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why all these demands for the release of Finedrin? The true injustice lies with the Redguard Imrazan, who was put in the stocks by a corrupt, twice executed duke! The poor man still think the crows are coming for him.
    Pinja for Dual Wands.
    Pinja's three server solutions:
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, Finedrin should be released and made to sit upon the mighty throne known as the Judas Chair in the middle of the square.
    judas-cradle.jpg
    Edited by StormeReigns on April 28, 2020 4:51AM
    Options
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finedrin has had nearly 6 years to shows proper repentance for his crimes.

I fully agree with the OP we need to free up the Rawl'kha stocks, Its time to begin looking into possible dates for Finedrin's public execution.
    Options
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I though this topic was related to lagg, but when I opened it, it gave a good laugh haha :D
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    Options
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While we’re at it, can we also address the response time of the Bleakrock Fire Brigade?

In saying that, I would love to know what they’re houses are made out of.
    Options
  • Loulong
    Loulong
    ✭✭✭
    It is probably safer for him to remain in the stocks, because someone keeps murdering all the rest of the people in town, especially the onlookers staring at him.
    Options
  • Margha_Ralmoren
    Margha_Ralmoren
    ✭✭✭
    Also can we stop the party in Windhelm ? Those Nords haven't sobered up since 2014, it can't be good for their liver.
    Options
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever stepped foot at the Ebony Flask Inn basement and witnessed poor Renam Thervayn? The times when this poor fellow enjoyed being tied to a pole are long gone, I'm sure. Maybe he just forgot the stop-word?
    Edited by MusCanus on April 28, 2020 7:32AM
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have posted it before:
    I sometimes wish they had put a little bit more thought into that.

Like... have a changing culprit per in-game week (Aka, two RL days or so)! One "week" its Finedrin not showing proper repentance for his crimes against the clanmother... the next its some teenage khajiiti thief who was so sloppy as to get caught, with all her friends laughing at her for it... the next its some nord for drunkeness and public exposure, staring stupefied at the crowd and mumbling something about needing a drink... and the fourth the stock are empty and a bored torturer leans against them, oiling his whips and hoping someone might do something criminal... and the next, its finedrin again as the guy just never learns his lesson...

Ah, if only we could have such dynamic regions!

Options
  • Eedat
    Eedat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    I though this topic was related to lagg, but when I opened it, it gave a good laugh haha :D

The sweltering heat of injustice makes you laugh?!
    Options
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finedrin is a rude pos. He can sit there and rot.
    Options
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they have not released him it is because he has not shown proper repentance.

#SIXMOREYEARS
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess this is yearly tradition :D

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/328540/free-finedrin
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/486925/free-finedrin

As you can see even replies are the same:
    I guess he hasn't shown proper repentance yet. :wink:
    Chicharron wrote: »
    if they have not released him it is because he has not shown proper repentance.

#SIXMOREYEARS
    MAEK wrote: »
    No! Finendrind hasn't shown proper repentance for hid crimes and deserves to stay in the stocks!

Options
  • Berek_Bloodfang
    Berek_Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭
    Hold on a second, why hasn't this thread been deleted/removed? Every time I post something about demanding the "group queue feature" it get's deleted and I get a warning... ?? Seems oddly biased to me...
    Options
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finedrin was a bad puppy!!

He should be taken to lovely Wayrest, for a date with the guillotine. His final sentence needs to be carried out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZdzUQeSGlk

thnx @Mezza Morte for the vid :)
    Options
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If we want real meaningful change to systemic issues like these we need to make sure we elect stable, responsible, individuals to public office. We need to vote out all these power hungry madmen who abuse their positions and endanger the world with self serving and irresponsible actions.

That's why this election season I'll be voting for Almalexia. I've got a real good feeling about her!
    Edited by Mindcr0w on April 29, 2020 5:20AM
    Options
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you know Finedrin has been there the whole 6 years? What if Finedrin gets freed from time to time but he simply commits the crimes time and time again? I haven't been watching him all the time, so I do not know what happens when I'm not watching.

How about Rawl'kha starts to hide the rotten tomatoes to prevent Finedrin from commiting the crimes?
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have posted it before:
    I sometimes wish they had put a little bit more thought into that.

Like... have a changing culprit per in-game week (Aka, two RL days or so)! One "week" its Finedrin not showing proper repentance for his crimes against the clanmother... the next its some teenage khajiiti thief who was so sloppy as to get caught, with all her friends laughing at her for it... the next its some nord for drunkeness and public exposure, staring stupefied at the crowd and mumbling something about needing a drink... and the fourth the stock are empty and a bored torturer leans against them, oiling his whips and hoping someone might do something criminal... and the next, its finedrin again as the guy just never learns his lesson...

Ah, if only we could have such dynamic regions!
    Yes, please.
    I avoid Rawlka like the plague just because I can't stand the constant Finedrin chatter.
    I avoid a particular spot in front of the Elden Root wayshrine for the same reason. (You know ... the Bosmer tour guide. Funny the first time you hear it, but after the 8,000th time you hear it you just want to start mass murdering Wood Elves.)
    Options
  • MattVH
    MattVH
    ✭✭✭
    i turn off dialogue volume altogether at times. There's either lines like the ones in grahtwood (ON THE BRANCHES?!) and then there's the try-hard NPCs in the newer zones.

They stand there all silent and as soon as you pass them for the 100th time "did you see that ceremony for the dragonguard?" And they have to be next to the wayshrine and daily questgivers. It's the same at northern elsweyr, and at this point i want to murder that nord with the awful accent at stormhold. "AI HEIRD ET WAS GOING TO DU DANMUR LENDS, SHAAAAAAAEM"

OMG STFU!

ok, im fine... im fine... *heavy breathing*

its all so overly emphasized. Give it a cooldown, or don't place them at major hubs like that XD
    It's worse than TES 4 Oblivion lol.
    It's like the NPCs stand there, whispering "there he comes, wait for it.... GO!"

"There's something wrong with that abandoned house in town, i wonder if anyone is ever going to viiiiiiiiiiiisiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit"

*side eyes*
    Edited by MattVH on April 29, 2020 10:05AM
    Options
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bf had to point out to me who the heck Finedrin was. I don't like Reaper's March, spend no time in Rawl'kha and that scene had never registered with me, unlike others such as Stuga, Angie what's-her-face the banker in Daggerfall, or the "cry me a river" guy in Belkarth.
    Options
  • iaminc
    iaminc
    ✭✭✭✭
    He has been freed , rumour has it he’s still stuck in a load screen.
    Options