The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    @Inklings hey mate will you add leads we reporting
    my reports from yesterday and day before not in the spreadsheet yet
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    Does ANYONE have any clues where the Bal Foyen lead for the brutality ring is? No info on here and have tried just grinding, harvesting etc. PLEASE (I have 4/5 so far!)
    There is a BUG in the description. The lead IS NOT in Bal Foyen, it IS in Imperial City, as shown in this video:
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

It's not a bug, just like there are plenty of leads in cyrodiil but can't dig them up there. It's intended.
  • ZephyrHawk
    ZephyrHawk
    Soul Shriven
    @Inklings How come you deleted the channel that we were talking about ebon dwemer wolf lead locations in?
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    anyone got anything from CE maps?
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another video up if anyone needs help for Wild Hunt ring.

https://youtu.be/XWtwNXypTVA
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    @Inklings hey mate will you add leads we reporting
    my reports from yesterday and day before not in the spreadsheet yet

please dont do this. i REALLY appreciate the help but i also want to be able to play the game too. im inundated with DMS/Whispers/Mail/ and its eating up all my time i have to play. Im slowly updating the sheet with leads that are new sources on items already found and updating unfound leads ASAP.
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bethnik
    "Warcaller painted Drum" and "Ayleid Lightwell" dropped from Wolves while farming for Malacath

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just found the Glacial Metal Rivits lead for Snow Threaders from the Tulnir boss in Labyrinthian.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a lot of the leads come from Treasure Maps... but can you get them from pre-Greymoor treasure maps or do they only come from post-Greymoor treasure maps similar to how all old jewelry was "Unable to Deconstruct" when Jewelry crafting came out?

Yes pre earned treasure maps are dropping leads. Ive already completed all the Ancestral Motis from the ones i bought.

Edited by Inklings on May 28, 2020 10:05PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I will say with the treasure maps and motif leads: when I dug up a treasure map chest for the *very first time* after the DLC dropped in each AD/DC/EP zone, I got the two leads for that zone's motif pages. However, after digging them up, I haven't been able to get second leads for any of the new ancestral motif pages, despite using multiple maps in multiple AD/DC/EP zones.

Not sure if that's a bug, or if the % chance to get additional motif page leads after the first time drops like a sack of bricks right through the floor.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Though I will say with the treasure maps and motif leads: when I dug up a treasure map chest for the *very first time* after the DLC dropped in each AD/DC/EP zone, I got the two leads for that zone's motif pages. However, after digging them up, I haven't been able to get second leads for any of the new ancestral motif pages, despite using multiple maps in multiple AD/DC/EP zones.

Not sure if that's a bug, or if the % chance to get additional motif page leads after the first time drops like a sack of bricks right through the floor.

There were plenty of times i didnt get motifs on my first treasure map of a zone. It took me 5 maps to get my Malabal Tor motifs.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can Get Sweet Kenarthi's Song lead from normal treasure chests In Kenarthi's Roost as well
  • ZephyrHawk
    ZephyrHawk
    Soul Shriven
    We've found the Dwarven Spine Coupling for The Dwarven Ebon Wolf Mount. It is in Rkulftzel, the crafting station set area. You can find some "Curious Dwemer Rubble" in a corner and obtain the lead.
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greensong Gathering Circle from a chest advanced in greenshade
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, it looks like Coral Plating is indeed bugged and not currently dropping. We're working to get this fixed as soon as we can.

• vingarmo
    vingarmo
    ✭✭✭
    Fire Lancer siege lead dropped from gladiator coffer, i assume It's same source for other types of lancers as well
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morwha's Blessing statue dropped for me from the bag you get for making it on time for a heist.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, can someone confirm the info about the moonslblesses pool. According to the list the lead can be found wihtin a backpack in Moonlit Cove. I went through 3 times and I did not see any backpack, not even opened.

My second issue is that the starting lead in Clockwork City does not show up. It is not buyable from a merchant either. Any ideas? I have all exploration achievements.
  • Das_Co
    Das_Co
    I got Dwemer Star Chart (gold) in Stros M’Kai from trash mobs in Bthzark
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received Warcaller's Painted Drum (Gold) from wolf in Betnikh
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received Ayleid Lightwell (Purple) from regular chest In Betnikh
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    Hey, can someone confirm the info about the moonslblesses pool. According to the list the lead can be found wihtin a backpack in Moonlit Cove. I went through 3 times and I did not see any backpack, not even opened.

My second issue is that the starting lead in Clockwork City does not show up. It is not buyable from a merchant either. Any ideas? I have all exploration achievements.

It's not confined to just backpacks, myself and a friend have both got it from urns in that delve. As for Clockwork City, it worked for me after reloading my UI.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recieved Malacath's Brutal scourge loop from Bloodthorn cultist in Bloodthorn Lair in Betnikh (Southwest of Stonetooth fortress between Grimfield and Carved hills Wayshrine)
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »

I got one last night from a urn. Your best bet would be to just loot, and kill everything
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Bethnik
    "Warcaller painted Drum" and "Ayleid Lightwell" dropped from Wolves while farming for Malacath

Addition: Warcaller Drum dropped from random yellow ghosts for me.
  • sheba021
    sheba021
    ✭✭
    Shrine of Boethra (gold) from a dragon in Southern Elsweyr.
    Rune-Carved Mammoth Skull (gold) - it is The Rift lead but I got it from a Mammoth in Wrothgar.
    Edited by sheba021 on May 29, 2020 3:36PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From Reddit. Credit goes to ConvoidYT for posting it; Convoid also gave credit in the thread to ZephyrHawk for helping search for leads:

2i0glrK.png
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recieved Riven King's throne (purple) from a Treasure map chest in Rivenspire
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    Malacaths Band of Brutality / Malacaths Brutal Ritual Oil 15 Public Dungeon Boss (Bonesnap Ruins)

what boss it is? group challenge trying 5 time 0 drop

also this, what boss it is?

Bloodlords Embrace / Thirsting Girdle 15 Illabris Athro Crypt of Hearts I
  • Fariahni
    Fariahni
    ✭✭✭
    "Tusks of the Orc-Father" from "Great Zoralum" boss in "Old Orsinium" in Wrothgar.