The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Speed Kills's Wardless Sorcerer Build Updated for Harrowstorm DLC

Speed_Kills
Speed_Kills
✭✭✭
Finally posting a build video for my updated wardless magsorc. It is a very fun playstyle, and I have been finding alot of success with it. I'm pushing alot more damage than in past builds, and have really been enjoying the damage and healing output of this build. Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/U9FVMvKhCro
Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
+11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad time to release a build with Bloodspawn in it :(
    Bloodspawn:

Reduced the armor granted from this set to 3300, down from 6450.
    Reduced the Ultimate on proc to 8, down from 14.
    Reduced the duration and cooldown to 5 seconds, down from 6 seconds.
    What are your plans for next patch?

Good time for Amberplasm, though (Y).
    Amberplasm:

This set now grants Health Recovery alongside its Magicka and Stamina Recovery.
    Increased the bonus of each recovery to 276, up from 250.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armor pots
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Taylor_MB neither of those changes are live and we still have quite awhile before either is anything other than something to play around with on the pts. Both are very strong on live, so I don’t think it’s a bad time lol. Lots of changes for next patch, I’m seeing a lot of strong options, a lot more build diversity.

@khajiitNPC the amount of times they would actually benefit you in a 1vx situation is so limited, I don’t think I’ve actually used one. In theory though, they could benefit in a handful of situations.

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a minimum hair length for this build to be successful? I worry that without going full Jesus hair I won’t be able to pull it off. I’ve been using rogaine lately to try to get my hairline back but it is only helping a little.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Thogard Minimum hair length isn’t a requirement of this build. In order to pull it off, you will need a minimum sexiness, however. I would recommend fully committing and using a straight razor with lots of oil. Make sure that head is shining for maximum effectiveness.

• chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    i run and have always run a build with a similar ethos.simply said for me its not a solo or small man build. trying to make it do those thongs just sacrifices the perks of this build. you have to rely in other players as your defense.doing so you can pick targets precisely do burst and execute, you can provide buff to people going through a breach you can kite away or kite a group into a trap. This build can be a powerful support build for a zerg that mixes damage, heals and utility. but as OP says its not for newcomers and might not be everyone's cup of tea
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @chris25602 I disagree. Anyone who knows me or watches my stream knows I play solo 99% of the time (actually solo) and it is very powerful as a solo build as well.

• oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amber plasm is redundant as for me. i prefer to use dark conversion, ha, potions, and elemental drain instead of mana regen. id change it for a second offensive set which buffs spd. this would allow to use swift rings or reduce cost glyphs. id change bs too i think one should be tanky to get benefit of it. its not for squishy ds/rs sorcs. personally i use slime crow to boost dmg a little bit or parts form different sets to increase stats
    Edited by oxygen_thief on May 8, 2020 4:38PM