Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When is Frostvault being fixed?? This is beyond ridiculous!!

big_ear_midget
big_ear_midget
✭✭✭
ZOS!!! Are you ever going to fix frostvault?? On the last boss, the game constantly freezes. The screen completely freezes, then it takes you at least 5 minutes to get back in because the game thinks you are still logged in. We miss achievements, loot, we get kicked from the dungeon because people think we have left on our own. This has happened across all forums that i have seen, PS4, XBox, PC... I am on the ps4 EU server and again this has happened over and over. It also happens on NORMAL AND VET, HM or NOT.. below are just SOME of the threads i found on this problem:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/501446/xbox-one-frostvault-bug

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/512939/frostvault-the-stonekeeper-boss-disconnection

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/490433/frostvault-crashing-very-often-ps4-na

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505412/frostvault-hm-last-boss-dc-constantly

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/502352/how-is-frostvault-laser-boss-still-so-bugged

Can we get some kind of official response to this? Is this problem just being swept under the carpet and not bothered with? This is paid for content either by having eso + OR buying the DLC. We pay for WORKING content not bugged *** that isnt fixed.

[snip]
[edited for rude comments]

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 24, 2024 10:20PM
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord this is still happening? I recall posts about it when Frostvault came out.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still here with us.....arg.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No acknowledgement at all that I have seen, regardless of the bug reports both in game and on the forum. Beyond frustrating.
    Edited by heaven13 on March 5, 2020 11:58PM
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess I wont be farming tzogvins for a few years.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • JJMaxx1980
    JJMaxx1980
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did this dungeon just last night on PS4. Had three players DC on the final boss.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Time for a little reminder for the team again.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    No acknowledgement at all that I have seen, regardless of the bug reports both in game and on the forum. Beyond frustrating.

I have seen zero response from ZOS on any of those threads I posted.
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    Good lord this is still happening? I recall posts about it when Frostvault came out.

Yes still happening, never been fixed
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought they fixed it on PC platform LOL
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget the 4th boss too, that bugs out after first wipe.
    Or 3rd. That if you spend enough time wiping with an inexperienced group u get all the good bugs they "fixed".

I mean. They didnt fix wayrest sewers nor crypt of hearts 2 yet. I dont expect it to be fixed.
    Edited by zvavi on March 6, 2020 9:54AM
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same thing happens at MoL, at Rakkhat. Many times you see half group offline while fighting last boss. Screen freezes and you get crash report.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I was in there we barely made it past the laser boss because the laser kept clipping through the shield. The caster/frost atronach boss had the atronach spawn under the floor.
    zvavi wrote: »
    Dont forget the 4th boss too, that bugs out after first wipe.
    Or 3rd. That if you spend enough time wiping with an inexperienced group u get all the good bugs they "fixed".

I mean. They didnt fix wayrest sewers nor crypt of hearts 2 yet. I dont expect it to be fixed.

You mean the one where the boss sometimes glitches to the platform instead of the floor? Yeah that's still there XD

Edited by darthgummibear_ESO on March 6, 2020 6:55PM
  • CaptainCarunch
    The disconnects at the end and the clipping on lasers has been happening for months on Xbox NA. Makes picking up the stonekeeper helm for some of the tanks in my guild impossible. The dungeon itself is challenging enough (though fun) but to get to the end and and have the proverbial rug yanked out from under you is beyond rage inducing.

I've posted multiple times and bumping again to at least try to get an acknowledgement.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried post this in bug section, they have people there looking at bug reports and pick the ones they wanna fix
    Pc na
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in the last six months of running this dungeon someone ALWAYS crashed on the final boss fight. I even tell people now that havent done it for that at least one will crash and do no kick.

Sad that paid content that is broken for months and months doesnt get fixed
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    akl77 wrote: »
    Have you tried post this in bug section, they have people there looking at bug reports and pick the ones they wanna fix

there have been many reports of this in the bug section. Most of the links I posted in my original post are from the bug fix section.
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I quit as soon as is it pops up. Not playing the kick roulette mini game.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Considering FV literally crashes the whole computer, I'd quit FV every time if I got it in roullete too, until I'm sure its fixed.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the final boss on Xbox is notorious for kicking people, so much that it's become a running joke every time we get it as a random.
  • Akq
    Akq
    Soul Shriven
    Come on guys, how can you just ignore this, take the dungeon offline until fixed. It is such a cool place with unique mechanics, truly sad you have it spoiled at the end like that, how can you just leave a major bug like that in the game?
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭
    Really ZOS still no comment about frostvault being fixed? I know you read my post because you edited it. As you can see there are many people that are complaining about this major issue across ALL platforms. Can we at least have some sort of acknowledgment about this? This is content we have paid for.
  • Solace1981
    Solace1981
    ✭✭✭
    They don't care.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole dungeon is busted. Laser boss shield not spawning, laser going through the shield, frost atronach spawning under the floor, crashes and dc's on the final boss...they haven't even acknowledged any of this.
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it the other day on Xbox eu. Had 2 dcs on final boss but neither were me

Guildie was unhappy about missing out on his helm though
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what u talking about? im doing carries almost daily there and place runs perfect for every1...stop playing on fossils and get a new pc already.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    what u talking about? im doing carries almost daily there and place runs perfect for every1...stop playing on fossils and get a new pc already.
    And I ran the dungeon for weeks farming Tzogvin's without problem, but you seem to have the prevalent mindset of "oh it's not happening to me so everyone else is either lying or playing on old devices lel". Just disregard the fact that having an older computer wouldn't even cause issues FV has had ever since being released, like the boss with the lasers not properly blocking said lasers. Just blame it on other peoples' machines without even knowing what exactly people are playing on, yup.

I personally can, sadly, say I'm not surprised that people are still having all these issues. ZOS is more well-known for never acknowledging or fixing long standing issues than they are for acknowledging or fixing them.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Nevasca
    Nevasca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »

Just farm on norm. I got my whole set without any crashes. I gave up on HM and no death achievs though. Someone always crashes.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »

Just farm on norm. I got my whole set without any crashes. I gave up on HM and no death achievs though. Someone always crashes.

My last final boss crash was on normal :(
  • big_ear_midget
    big_ear_midget
    ✭✭✭

I am not on a pc, I'm on a ps4. If you took the time to read you would see the issue is with all platforms, ps4, xbox, pc. It's not the devices people are using.
This discussion has been closed.