The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please change Conquest Mission Board

AngryOldMan
AngryOldMan
✭✭✭✭
Can you please change the cycling period for conquest mission board. 3 towns (A useless mission) is stuck there for 5 minutes. Either cycle faster between mission or make us able to select a spesific mission.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please change the cycling period for conquest mission board. 3 towns (A useless mission) is stuck there for 5 minutes. Either cycle faster between mission or make us able to select a spesific mission.

What makes it even more useless is you can't flip cropsford solo (or rather you can but it takes a stupid long time), so if you're a blue, you have almost no chance of completing this one if you run solo.
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »

What makes it even more useless is you can't flip cropsford solo (or rather you can but it takes a stupid long time), so if you're a blue, you have almost no chance of completing this one if you run solo.

Same goes for Vlastarus if you're EP and Bruma if you're AD
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank god I didnt get this quest in while
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    you can flip it

i do it evry now and then while looking for fights. just wait for each flag to be at 50 percent and if all flags are 50 percent flipped then they flip the outpost also bunny jump in place at the flag it flips about 30 percent faster for some reason.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭

Sounds stupid but slot aoe and after slaying guards get on your horse with rapids at the ready and you can get cropsford first try. Took me 1000 fails to realize this.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually like these missions best but I wish they were worth AP directly
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Def can flip all the town's. Just need a tactic..

Also TIL that the quests change every five minutes!! I presumed daily if you didn't complete
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flipping towns is a pain in the backside. It's like you can't flip a flag all through, or NPC hostiles will re-emerge before you've done it, and turn it back in lightning speed. It's like you have to flip the flag like 25% through, then make a lap to all points and re-kill NPC's as they appear. In addition to that, there's like patrolling NPC guards, eventually making it to a flag - making it even worse. Bruma is by far the worst one to seize solo, it's like it's hardly possible.
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any hopes that Conquest Board will be adjusted?
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raudgrani wrote: »
    Flipping towns is a pain in the backside. It's like you can't flip a flag all through, or NPC hostiles will re-emerge before you've done it, and turn it back in lightning speed. It's like you have to flip the flag like 25% through, then make a lap to all points and re-kill NPC's as they appear. In addition to that, there's like patrolling NPC guards, eventually making it to a flag - making it even worse. Bruma is by far the worst one to seize solo, it's like it's hardly possible.

@Raudgrani
    Dude, Bruma is the easiest. You can flip 2/3 flags without touching NPCs
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Raudgrani wrote: »

@Raudgrani
    Dude, Bruma is the easiest. You can flip 2/3 flags without touching NPCs

It might be true. I was thinking mainly of Vlastrus and Cropsford. I think I've never "gone shopping" in Bruma, but it makes sense.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Both are easily soloed.