✭✭✭
    The Red Banner of Doom is up
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Gelmir wrote: »
    Galadius wrote: »
    I panicked and changed my password. That worked fine. PC-NA

Stop lying! How can you change a password if you can't login to Account page?!

Hubby and I tried to login several times in the past hour, it finally let him but I still can't get in. Error about user name and password. I am currently under my account page and CAN changed password, but decided to not do so since others are having same error message. So yes some can still get into the account page yet not be able to log into the game.

That's impossible! Account page programmatically is disabled. It isn't a bug.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I not only can't log into the game, but my account at elderscrollsonline.com. I was able to successfully change the password there, but then the new one doesn't work either.
    Been there, got the Molag Bal polymorph.
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is like a bad Twilight Zone episode :'(
    "But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available."

Sounds like some players are in. Still a frustrating statement. But, not the end of the world. Real life chores: Dishes are done! Woo!

--edit-- Some players are still in!
    Edited by G1Countdown on February 12, 2020 7:13PM
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno so what's the reason for this, this time? Are you going to give us an update.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it will be back up soon. Going to put out a some hay rolls for the cattle while I wait .
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I thought someone changed my password Or my account got terminated.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available."

I haven't heard from any player in any discord who is able to get in. ZOS sure loves the phrase, "some players." As if little white lies makes everything better.

That's the thing: image
    Gotta make it look like things are just fine, nothing is on fire, people aren't jumping out of skyscrapers, etc...
    judgejudy.jpg
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • Turtilla
    Turtilla
    ✭✭✭
    Got sent off from another thread, but cannot log into the game nor onto the website :/
    PC | EU
    @Turtilla | CP2100+
    Mains:
    Heal/magplar (Dunmer) | Healden (Altmer) | Stamcro (Orc) | Magcro (Khajiit) | DK tank (Argonian) | Sorc tank (Nord)
    Clears:
    vAA HM (146.4k Harrowstorm) - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM (169.4k Dragonhold, 171.4k Flames of Ambition) - vHoF HM (TTT 214.7k Dragonhold, 208.1k Greymoor, 210.2k Stonethorn, 209.4k Flames of Ambition) - vAS+2 (IR 113.7k Greymoor, 114.4k Greymoor) - vCR+3 (GH 129.5k Greymoor, 129.4k Greymoor, 131.1 Flames of Ambition) - vSS HM (GS 244.1k Flames of Ambition, 245.6k Flames of Ambition) - vKA HM (DB 238.5k Blackwood) - vRG HM - vDSR+1 - vBRP - vDSA - vMA (Flawless Magplar, Magsorc, Magcro) - vVH
    Challengers:
    vCoS - vRoM - vFH - vBF - vSCP - vFL - vMHK - vMoS - vLoM - vIR - vUG
    YouTube channel
    Twitch channel
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭

I haven't heard from any player in any discord who is able to get in. ZOS sure loves the phrase, "some players." As if little white lies makes everything better.

Not a white lie; I'm chatting with some people who are in game ;) , and watching a few streams. They either didn't lose connection; or they had login issues but it eventually loaded for them, wherever the stage was where it broke.

I'm in the "launcher keeps trying to repair and is super slow" caucus here...
    Edited by Turgenev on February 12, 2020 7:07PM
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • Kevlar501
    Kevlar501
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that the EU server is working now but the NA Live server and the PTS server both are down
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hubby and I tried to login several times in the past hour, it finally let him but I still can't get in. Error about user name and password. I am currently under my account page and CAN changed password, but decided to not do so since others are having same error message. So yes some can still get into the account page yet not be able to log into the game.

The forum password is not the same as the account password. Changing the forum password has no affect. Be sure it’s the billing account and not the forum account he’s changing.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Chickenstein
    Chickenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevlar501 wrote: »
    I can confirm that the EU server is working now but the NA Live server and the PTS server both are down

I guess you must be using a different EU server then, because it is not.
    Orc Harvester: It's about picking flowers and smashing things
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the secret to get a zos response is to begin with pc NA
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    EU is working.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turgenev wrote: »

Not a white lie; I'm chatting with some people who're in game, and watching a few streams. They either didn't lose connection; or they had login issues but it eventually loaded for them, wherever the stage was where it broke.

I'm in the "launcher keeps trying to repair and is super slow" caucus here...

You really shouldn't use that abbreviation lol
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

The forum password is not the same as the account password. Changing the forum password has no affect. Be sure it’s the billing account and not the forum account he’s changing.

I've been playing since launch I do know the difference between forum password and account password. If you will notice I said I am "under my account page."
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU is still not working for many players. (Sitting with raid group in Teamspeak right now, not being able to log in.)
    Edited by vesselwiththepestle on February 12, 2020 7:03PM
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • TDSyco
    TDSyco
    ✭✭
    EU is working.

No, for me it's not working!
  • Kevlar501
    Kevlar501
    ✭✭
    @Chickenstein i was able to get into the character select screen 5 minutes ago but am unable to do so again, so I don’t know what the issue is.
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    EU is still not working for many players. (Sitting with raid group in Teamspeak right now, not being able to log in.)

where's the flagon with the dragon?
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All good, only "some players" are having connection issues. Lmao
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't log in to either EU or NA servers on pc here :(
  • Chickenstein
    Chickenstein
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevlar501 wrote: »
    @Chickenstein i was able to get into the character select screen 5 minutes ago but am unable to do so again, so I don’t know what the issue is.

Thought so. Didn't want to imply you're not telling the truth, was just saying that it's obviously not fixed yet.
    Orc Harvester: It's about picking flowers and smashing things
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I am currently logged in (PC-NA). That said, I have been logged in for a decent amount of time and haven't logged out or switched characters. Not tempting fate to try!

Same thing happened back during witches festival where almost entire server was down. I had made a new character shortly before server issues hit so she stayed in Elsweyr until servers were stable because I was worried I'd be disconnected even by trying to switch zones.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    You really shouldn't use that abbreviation lol

HAH! That took me like five minutes to find... XD "What abbreviation, ZOS? What's wrong with THAT now?! *reads again* ....oooohhh."
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • Kevlar501
    Kevlar501
    ✭✭
    @Stebarnz that’s not an abbreviation that’s a contraction lol
  • Brandathorbel
    Brandathorbel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    relax people. stuff like this happens. some of you seem to act like the world just ended. Go outside, get some fresh air. all is well
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Launcher freezes on launch, seems really really slow, having problems somewhere (this is even before it gets a chance to check if a repair or download is needed), eventually gets an error 210, PatchManifestError_downloadfail. Launching local client directly from EXE is ok but I get a password/inactive account error when trying to login to the PC/EU server, and error 200 when trying to login to PC/NA. (I was eventually able to login ok to EU on third try).
    Note that the Announcements section of the client says "Cannot retrieve any announcements".
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on February 12, 2020 7:11PM